PDA

View Full Version : First time thrill with heels

Audry
11-27-2006, 02:51 AM
After a few moths of being divorced I stoped at a Pay-Less Shoe store to by sneakers, When I walked down through the ladies shoe isle I spotted a pair of 3 inch black pumps, I could feel my blood pulsate at the thought of owning them.
I walked around the mens sneaker Isle for quite sometime contemplating if I should take a chance at buying the heels,,, I live in a small city and know a lot of people and if my instincts were right It would be my luck to run into someone I knew but my urge was so strong,, All I could think of was having those shoes, I could feel myself getting worked up like I was going to jump of of a bridge or something, I use to put on panties and nylons on over the years in the closet and always wondered and wished to be able to wear high heels. As none of the woman in my life had my size so the oportunity was'nt theree finally the store had no one in there but me so I crabed up the shoes and went to check out counter. I thought sure she would ask me who they were for or something of that sort anythingse as she asked gave me the sales slip and out I went with my treasured heels I could'nt be happier than if I hit the lottory I ent to my car and drove to an empty part of the parking lot. as I took the heels out of the box my hands were trembling with elation..
They looked so beautiful and they were mine. I could'nt wait to get home so right there in my car I took off my dirty work shoes and in the prosses of puttg them on I rolled my levicuffs up just below my knees so I could see them better,Siding into those pumps had to be one of the biggest thrills in my life, there Iwas driving home I kept looking at my legs and ankles,Just one of one of the thrills i've had since I've ben crossdressing.....:rose2: :gn: .

andreah
11-27-2006, 06:19 AM
Audry. I know exactly how you feel. The thrill and excitement of getting your first pair of heels is beyond anything you could imagine. When I bought my first pair I felt nervous and thought all kinds of thoughts but after they slowly went away. Now these days I hardly thing about it I just pretend that I'm bying the shoes for my wife or as a gift. The same thing goes if I'm bying skirts panties and pantyhose I don't give it a second thought.
Andreah:love:

steffie39
11-27-2006, 07:03 AM
:thumbup: :cheer: I'm glad you had a good time shopping!

Steffie

Brianna Lovely
11-27-2006, 07:28 AM
How exciting for you, congradulations!
I'm sure you'll enjoy them, what a thrill. I think you'll remember this pair of shoes for a long time, giggle.

Phyliss
11-27-2006, 10:37 AM
How well I remember my first set of heels. The absolute light headedness I felt at being able to purchase them and wear them was better than any "adult beverage" I've had.
Even though they've become a bit "ratty" from wear and don't look as good as they used to I just can't bear to pitch them.

FOCD
11-27-2006, 10:41 AM
Its a feat ( no pun intended) to find shoes in a store for the larger footed gals Im a mans 12 , which is womens 14. There are no stores that carry them except the sex shops , and what they have is overpriced. What I would give to be able to walk into A SHOE STORE AND WALK OUT WITH HEELS

Ashley1
11-27-2006, 10:57 AM
Your experience will sound very familiar to all of us because in some way we have all been there and done that and that is part of why we crossdress.

Stephenie S
11-27-2006, 11:24 AM
Don't wear heels any longer. I'm too tall and too "mature". But I sure remember how much just plain FUN it was when I was younger. For some it takes a bit of getting used to, but if you buy good shoes it shouldn't take too long. Have a BLAST dear.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Tommie Rae
11-27-2006, 12:03 PM
Audry - I bought some cute ankle boots at Payless several weeks ago - and I even tried them on in the store! Now that was a rush. Then just last week I went in again and saw a pair of 2" ankle boots and a pair of 3" black pumps with a cute bow and I bought both pairs (but didn't try them on). I know that usuallly a size 11 at Payless will fit me, even though I wear a size 10 men's shoe. The sales clerk did not ask any uncomfortable questions, nor did she give me a strange look. If you just act like what you are doing is natural and normal I believe most people will accept your actions at face value. Most clerks really don't care who is ultimately going to wear the shoes, they just want to make the sale and get on with their day.

Karren H
11-27-2006, 01:33 PM
Cool....Add in the rest of the atire and head to the mall......then your talking big rush!!! hehehe

Love Karren

cassius1976
11-27-2006, 02:21 PM
I remember buying my first heels. I went into walmart at 3:30 am so that I would not see anyone. i tried on quite a few pairs in various sizes to get the best fit and style. I ended up buying 3" black pumps with a strap. I still have them even though the strap broke.

lahr
11-27-2006, 04:27 PM
I remember my first pair of hogh heels too. Remember. Your CDing has to start witg a good foundation, starting at the ground floor and working your way up....Lahr.