PDA

View Full Version : Hi Girls stress relief is it true

saskia
11-27-2006, 03:19 AM
I am not sure if I can explian this too well. my job home life etc is extremely stressful, however when i take the time have a bath with oils, paint my nails and slip on my panties and bra then my stockings and then slip into my dress of my chioce for the evening. My stress seems to be subsiding really quickly the days problems are left with that male persona whom I just left behind I am free to dress and look special. A little makeup nice shoes and I want to cook how nice is that. Sometimes its soooo nice to stay in!!!! Let me know if others feel this huge burden lift when they become en femme has for me for years Saskia

AmberTG
11-27-2006, 03:24 AM
Stress relief seems to be a big part of the CD experience for many people.

Lisa Maren
11-27-2006, 03:32 AM
At the moment, it actually raises my stress levels slightly since I'm living with my parents during my grad school years.

However, before I made the decision to become a Psychologist, I was living in my own condo and when I would get home from work I would femme up most nights. I didn't feel a relief from stress, but I always did feel more comfortable and still do. It was/is almost like slipping into sweats (unless my bra starts getting uncomfortable of course :D ), except you have to be more careful with pantyhose. :heehee: (Note: I don't own anything very formal yet because I'm not ready to walk into the cleaners with female clothes, so I'm usually wearing a skirt, denim, corduroy, etc, cotton top (or other fabric etc).

Hugs,
Lisa

beckypink72
11-27-2006, 03:45 AM
Can only agree. I feel better while en femme, relieved and things which realy seem to stress me out or make me angry don't bother me at all (most times). One of the reasons why I like to be femme all time. Is one the the reasons why my GG preferes me femme too.
Becky

jacquie randall
11-27-2006, 04:06 AM
hi saskia
you are definitely corect my dear as i to experience the same glourious relief when i start to get into my loveable femme side ,my wife still cannot get over the change she sees in me and she is very supportiveof my dressing and being jacquie.:love:

carolinewalker_2000
11-27-2006, 04:56 AM
You are sp right Saskia, dressing always makes me feel much more relaxed and destressed. (Except when I hear a key going into the front door lock; then the stress levels rocket!!!

saskia
11-27-2006, 05:41 AM
You are sp right Saskia, dressing always makes me feel much more relaxed and destressed. (Except when I hear a key going into the front door lock; then the stress levels rocket!!!

hell its over

Teddie
11-27-2006, 05:48 AM
Very, very true. If you had a job like I did, firefighter/emt, getting all dolled up was a great stress reliever for me.:be:

Phyliss
11-27-2006, 06:08 AM
I've also noted the same thing. On days that I'm busy with work and a million other things going on in my life, it's nice to be able to take the time to put on something pretty and let everything go. My problem is I enjoy it so much, I get "stressed out" when I have to turn into a pumpkin again.

mandydawson
11-27-2006, 06:39 AM
hi there no such thing as stress the minute i put on a dress kisses and hugs mandy