PDA

View Full Version : Clothing Revelations

cdbrandi
11-27-2006, 05:24 AM
Last night I got to thinking about what all I have worn during the week. Monday (other than a quick trip to town) I was wearing a black skirt, camisole and sweater; Tuesday I wore male clothes because I was doing some work up at my mom's house; Wednesday I wore male clothes for part of the day and the rest of the day I woore some demin shorts and a camisole; Thursady was a different black skirt and a sleeveless top; Friday was male clothes all day; Saturday was demin shorts and a camisole again, and yesterday was male jeans and a camisole. So I have litterly been wearing female cloths half of the time this past week, and yesterday I came to the conculsion that while I enjoy being a gentic male, I feel more comfortable in female clothing, and if I could get away with it where I live would wear nothing else. I have not worn male underwear in almost 3 years now (and I think I only have 3 pairs floating in the back of my underwear drawer). Also, I normaly wear a bra and a night gown, or chemise, or some form of lingerie to bed. When I told my wife about this revelation, she said: "well, i like the way you look in male clothes, and there are just some things you would not look as good doing in female clothes as you do in male clothes(like riding horses)....". That was paraphrased and may not bee 100% accurate (memory's not as good as it used to be). So has anyone else had this revelation?