PDA

View Full Version : Just another Monday

Phyliss
11-27-2006, 11:07 AM
Work is a bit slow, so I decided to stay home and get some much needed dusting done. Had kinda planned this since last week when I stopped into Fashion Bug and picked up some tops for my wife, I also picked out a nice denim skirt, kinda long but I don't think a mini is something I should be wearing at this stage of my "coming out" and getting her acceptance.

So after I drop off my grandson at school, I come home and go upstairs to our bedroom. Take off my shirt and trousers, have a 3/4 sleeve cream colored top on from Layne Bryant and my small forms (Not noticeable under my loose shirt). Pull on my skirt as wife walks into bedroom. "Oh you're dressing up"
"Yes I said I'd be staying home to do some house work."
"You're gonna have to stop buying clothes"
"Hey, it was on sale when I picked up your tops, beside it's a size 10."
"So,...."
"O.K. if I have to stop buying myself clothes, does that mean I can stop buying you clothes also?"
"Yes to both of us I have more than enough and you don't need so much"

No where was there any anger about what I bought or that I even bought it, but more a matter of fact comment about the budget.

A bit later, she was sitting in her chair catching up on the news and commented that I should use some of the same fabric softener on the sheets as I had used on the laundry I did over the weekend.
"Why" I asked
"This top smells good. Here smell it"
So I did, what better excuse for me to get my nose between her "twin peaks".
This lead to a bit of "spit swapping" A nice feeling to be doing something like that while wearing a skirt.
She had to go to the hospital for a routine blood sample, so she left. When she came back I asked her if she wanted some breakfast.
"Yeah, I'll have an omlet, with cheese and ham."
"Phyliss the cook" swung into action. Made a nice one, if I do say so. What a wonderful feeling, to be cooking and doing regular things while dressed with not a single negative comment from her. (I don't count the statement about watching the budget)

I believe I'm making headway.

Calliope
11-27-2006, 01:44 PM
I believe I'm making headway.

I believe you're right.

Keep the breakfasts comin'!

SherriePall
11-27-2006, 01:54 PM
Phyliss -- Lucky you. Treat your wife well. I guess it's a good thing you didn't wear that saucy French maid outfit. LOL.

Phyliss
11-27-2006, 03:17 PM
Phyliss -- Lucky you. Treat your wife well. I guess it's a good thing you didn't wear that saucy French maid outfit. LOL.

Tee Hee I'd sooooo love to have one.

Perhaps this time next year.

Penny
11-27-2006, 04:53 PM
Way to go Phylis. Now you'r cookin! For our entire married life, I have always gotten up before my wife. I shut the alarm clock off so she can sleep
a little longer (my wife is not a morning person). I have her coffee waiting when I gently wake her up. This is much better than the loud music or buzzer.
While I am still in my nightgown, many times I have already put on makeup. I know that our neighbors question the woman of the house as quite often, the blines are open. Still, I have cooked all the meals for the last 13 years. I try to do little things to let her know how much I appreciate the things she does for me.
It is very difficult to appriciate someone who never does anything for which to be appreciated. Keep doing things for her and she will appreciate you for who you are. OK, so maybe you might not always look like the guy she married but she will still recognize you.
Too many times, CDs get too preoccupied with dressing up, they forget about their spouse or SO and that makes it doubly difficult for the wife or SO.

:hugs:

Penny

Sierra Evon
11-27-2006, 05:21 PM
11/27-monday......there are now calling it cyber monday.....ppl shopping on-line at work, while at work....