PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate answer re: wearing panties

sissystephanie
11-27-2006, 11:27 AM
Tamara GG asked, on another thread, why CD's seem to have an obsession with panties. Many CD's responded with good answers, but none of you actually hit on the real reason why we love to wear panties.

Wearing dresses, skirts, pantyhose, pretty heels, and lacy tops is fun, and certainly feminine. But it does not do the one thing that pair of panties can do!

GG's have, in the most intimate spot, the one thing that a CD can never have! Unless, of course, he has SRS! To me, and I bet to most CD's, wearing panties is our way of emulating the total femininety of what should be between our legs. My logo is, "More Girl than man," and that says it all. Wearing panties makes me feel totally feminine EVERYWHERE!!:love: :love: That is the main reason why I wear panties almost 24/7! The non-feminine parts are still there, but covered up in totally feminine panties. Yes, they are more comfortable and prettier, but I, and I think most CD's, wear them because they are uniquely feminine. They are hiding the seat of femininety!!:love:

Sorry for the length of this, but I think it needed to be said. What do the rest of my sisters think?

Sissy

More Girl than man

JamieK
11-27-2006, 12:22 PM
Tamara GG asked, on another thread, why CD's seem to have an obsession with panties. Many CD's responded with good answers, but none of you actually hit on the real reason why we love to wear panties.

Wearing dresses, skirts, pantyhose, pretty heels, and lacy tops is fun, and certainly feminine. But it does not do the one thing that pair of panties can do!

More Girl than man

Hi, Hon,
You hit the nail right on the head! Many of us, like myself, got started dressing BECAUSE of the beautiful feeling of wearing girls panties. I now wear them most everyday, dressed or not, and they still give me that wonderful, unique, erotic and feminine feeling I enjoy.

Thanks for your thread, luv.
JamieK

Ellaine
11-27-2006, 05:39 PM
Many CD's responded with good answers, but none of you actually hit on the real reason why we love to wear panties.

Hi Stephanie....Your explanation is logical enough, but you should beware generalising for CD's as a whole. I contend that very few would wish, even subconciously, to have genuine female gentalia. Personally I wear them for the feel, just a little more than the look. I wear many styles from "French knickers" in double knit nylon to high cut briefs with lots of elastane or lycra content. All have a silky feel that mens' underwear,( sadly for men ) lacks. Visually of course they look so much nicer and of course deliciously femme. What else would you sugest with panty hose or stockings? lol

Joy Carter
11-27-2006, 05:47 PM
It just completes the uniform for me.:D

sissystephanie
11-27-2006, 08:25 PM
Hi Stephanie....Your explanation is logical enough, but you should beware generalising for CD's as a whole. I contend that very few would wish, even subconciously, to have genuine female gentalia. Personally I wear them for the feel, just a little more than the look. I wear many styles from "French knickers" in double knit nylon to high cut briefs with lots of elastane or lycra content. All have a silky feel that mens' underwear,( sadly for men ) lacks. Visually of course they look so much nicer and of course deliciously femme. What else would you sugest with panty hose or stockings? lol

I didn't mean to generalize for all CD's. However, I do think a lot of us fantasize about having female parts. But wearing them for the "feel" is, at least to me, trying for more complete femininety. What is more feminine than a pair of panties? Maybe a bra, but in my mind (what's left of it:heehee: ) panties top the femininety mountain!! If you wear them, you really are showing you want to be feminine!

Sissy

More Girl than man

Ronda_B
11-27-2006, 09:26 PM
I've been wearing them 24/7 for the past four months and love them. I have some of my male underwear but don't wear them all that often. I've taken it to the extream... I bought the mega packs from target. The Hanes brand are the one that I really like, Girls give them a try.

Kate Simmons
11-27-2006, 09:45 PM
Good gosh Mary Jane, I guess this panty stuff isn't going to go away, so let 'em have it. Gals wear them for various reasons (who am I to judge?). I'll admit I wear them too. The real challenge in my book though is knowing you have them on (like a woman) but realizing you don't really need them to be yourself. When I go out as Ericka and "inquiring minds" want to know if I have panties on and I tell them I do, they seem to be more excited about it than I am.(Go figure!) Armed with that knowledge, I go gayly(?!) about my socializing and dancing freely enjoying being who I am, never thinking I'm wearing panties until I have to go to the loo and take 'em down to tinkle. Like Joy said, seems to just be part of the "uniform" then.:happy: Ericka/Rich

Jenna1561
11-27-2006, 09:59 PM
I wear panties ALL the time, but I rarely think about them. I like the fit, feel and look, but they are just a piece of clothing. BUT, yes, I wear them because they are women's clothes. If they were labelled as men's wear, I'd probably avoid them and buy the women's brand. So, yes I identify with them as women's clothes and it does begin and complete the experience.

Jenna

Francesp56
11-27-2006, 11:44 PM
Sissystephine summed it up very succinctly.
One of the most pleasant tasks after showering is to go to the Panty drawer and select the matching Panty and Cami set to wear that day.
A sprinkle of my favourite Talc into the fafric and then I am ready for another day !
Francesp56,
Melbourne
Australia.

Helen MC
11-28-2006, 05:41 AM
I can buy into all that Sissystephanie says on this topic. I can't CD all day much as I may wish to and am in the closet only dressing at home. However I have worn panties since age 12, and 24/7 since I was 15 and was able to drop Sports and PE at school. I have never worn male underpants since and have no wish to ever do so again. To me panties or as I prefer to call them knickers are my normal underwear and it would be as alien for me to wear Y-Fronts or Boxer Shorts as it would be for a Genetic Girl to do so (unless of course she was F to M). There is however still a sexual and fetishistic aspect for me and I do get a turn on from wearing panties, and other female clothing too, as well as the comfort and contentment aspects.

Kate Simmons
11-28-2006, 05:54 AM
Well Helen, I give you credit for saying that. I love honest girls, especially those who are honest with themselves.:happy: Ericka/Rich

Tina Dixon
11-28-2006, 06:22 AM
Panties, well heck ever wear boxers under a short skirt?

Kate Simmons
11-28-2006, 06:35 AM
Panties, well heck ever wear boxers under a short skirt?P'shaw, girl. Don't shock these delicate ladies like that until after their coffee (or whatever is in that thermos).:happy: Ericka

janet p
11-28-2006, 07:42 AM
Guys er Girls panties are the reason we always tried looking up the other little girls dresses,we didn't want to see if they had a slip or anything else WE wanted to see their PANTIES!!!:love:

Kate Simmons
11-28-2006, 07:49 AM
Guys er Girls panties are the reason we always tried looking up the other little girls dresses,we didn't want to see if they had a slip or anything else WE wanted to see their PANTIES!!!:love:Conversely, ever think that THEY wanted to see your underwear? Heh, heh, girls are surprising. We can be a sex object to them as well, shock, shock. Just watch women when a male stripper comes out. And they say guys are nutty?:happy: Ericka/Rich

Vicky_Scot
11-28-2006, 07:54 AM
I wear silky panties every day. Why do I do this.

Simply because they are far prettier, nicer and sexier than male underwear and they are the one piece of fem clothing that we can wear without really anyone noticing.

And its a nice feeling that you know what you have on and no one else does.

Except my wife of course as I ask her what ones should I wear that day.

:heehee:

Emma England
11-28-2006, 09:52 AM
When I was 11, my mother gave me boys white baggy y-fronts which I think are the most disgusting underwear for men available.

Had to wear something better.

So looked at women's panties. Much nicer to look at, and to feel.

Even the plain white pair that I have on as I type this feels good as it is soft and smooth.

Have you ever shopped in a lingerie department and compared it to mens?
Not that I have ever been in the mens underwear section, but that would be boring.
Whereas the lingerie is pretty.

Scotty
11-28-2006, 09:57 AM
Well whitey tighties are the ugliest thing since........since whatever!!
Even the bikini style mens that I have (Far away in a box) are well, "Men" looking.

I like the fem look and feel of panties, I like how they don't ride up on my hip (Bikini) and it "feels" feminine sitting so low.....

I like how pretty they are, find some mens underwear in pink?? I think not!

It's the first thing I put on, and it's femme every day...

Cyndie
11-28-2006, 11:50 AM
I wear panties because I like the way they feel and look. Thye are much nicer than drab boy underwear. Began wearing panties most day several years ago and would not go back. Also, as Helen said there is, "still a sexual and fetishistic aspect for me and I do get a turn on from wearing panties."

TTFN
Cyndie

joaniecd
11-28-2006, 12:23 PM
Well my vote is for panties,I been wearing them for years. I dont have any mens underwear, they just dont have the feeling that satin or silk panties have. I even have some cotton ones for my off days. My Doctor complimented me on my panties and told me that she wears boxers around the house when she is at home. Who would have thought. It would be nice if all clothing was unisex and we could all dress as we see fit. luv joanie

Charolette time
11-28-2006, 12:39 PM
Well whitey tighties are the ugliest thing since........since whatever!!
Even the bikini style mens that I have (Far away in a box) are well, "Men" looking.

I like the fem look and feel of panties, I like how they don't ride up on my hip (Bikini) and it "feels" feminine sitting so low.....

I like how pretty they are, find some mens underwear in pink?? I think not!

It's the first thing I put on, and it's femme every day...

The only time I saw pink mens underpants they were mixed in with a pair of red sweaters that ran :D oopps:::: threw them out as soon as I could,:heehee: Charolette

Ellaine
11-28-2006, 04:22 PM
Many CD's responded with good answers, but none of you actually hit on the real reason why we love to wear panties.

GG's have, in the most intimate spot, the one thing that a CD can never have! Unless, of course, he has SRS! To me, and I bet to most CD's, wearing panties is our way of emulating the total femininety of what should be between our legs.

I didn't think I'd mis-read it. Perhaps one or two others have, even missing the reference to SRS!

maid phylis
11-28-2006, 04:53 PM
well for me the first time i went out dressed i wore panties and that was five years ago .i have been wearing panties 24/7 since and i have not one pair of guy stuff left.as every one of you have said panties make the woman what she is,and i always feel so feminine when i am wearing them even in drabs,.love phylisanne:love: :love: :doll: