PDA

View Full Version : A silly question for the FTM from a MTF

Aprilrain
11-27-2006, 12:33 PM
My mother is very traditional and taught me to hold doors for ladies amongst other chivilrous acts. do you find your selves doing these things, that is if you are out in public? I do it when drab without thinking about it i will walk a littal faster to get to the door to open it for a lady who is also approching the door. I guess i'm just a good boy. anyway i was just thinking how funny it would be for a FTM to end up holding the door for a MTF.

Kieron Andrew
11-27-2006, 12:37 PM
we've just had this question asked by bi_wierd

CaptLex
11-27-2006, 12:41 PM
i was just thinking how funny it would be for a FTM to end up holding the door for a MTF.
I don't get it . . . why is that funny? I was brought up to be helpful, courteous and considerate, which I try to be regardless of whether I'm holding a door for a man or a woman, or giving up a seat to a child or elderly person. I never give any thought to whether I should give special attention to ladies over men - if I get to a door and someone else is also approaching it, I just don't want to let it slam in his/her face and I would expect the same courtesy in return. I think a little kindness goes a long way. :thumbsup:

Tamara Croft
11-27-2006, 12:43 PM
I just locked this thread /me :slap: CaptLex :p