PDA

View Full Version : Like to be with men or women?

janedoe311
11-27-2006, 12:58 PM
I was always a loner but I would rather be with women. Feel comfortable with a bunch of women even when they are talking about girl things, as long as they do not mind me there!

Never had much in common with most men, (firearms is about it). Cannot stand sports, cars are just a way to get from “point A to point B” so that eliminates most men especially in groups.

Wonder how may have the same “affliction”?:heehee:

Jesse69
11-27-2006, 01:10 PM
I used to be quite a dude and could hang out with the guys a lot. But then crossdressing ruined that and my guy social life. I don't have any women friends either, maybe from long time ago but no contact.

suzy
11-27-2006, 01:12 PM
I enjoy female company much more than male company....not into sports, nor cars,...nothing male minded excites me..except just ordered a motorcycle...but time will tell..:D

Annaliese
11-27-2006, 01:14 PM
I was always a loner but I would rather be with women. Feel comfortable with a bunch of women even when they are talking about girl things, as long as they do not mind me there!

Never had much in common with most men, (firearms is about it). Cannot stand sports, cars are just a way to get from “point A to point B” so that eliminates most men especially in groups.

Wonder how may have the same “affliction”?:heehee:

The only sport I played was golf, the rest I could not stand and to this day will not watch on TV, on the other hand my wife is the one that will sit down to watch a football game, I will go into the other room and listen to music.

Anna

Karren H
11-27-2006, 01:15 PM
Socially, either men or women......I can interact with both and enjoy being able to do that ....

Karren

Madeleine
11-27-2006, 01:24 PM
Feel great amongst women. Hate football (soccer), but OK with cars (just seen the Mercedes I always wanted...). Blokes are OK but very shallow generally. Tricks I learned a long time ago :-

1. Always look into their eyes when they are talking.
2. Always have clean fingernails.

It makes therm believe you care (and I always do!)

Hugs all round - Madeleine...

Bonnie D
11-27-2006, 01:30 PM
I can be with either group and feel comfortable, however, I don't contribute as much as I would like to when I'm with women. I'm closeted so there's a lot I can't say. For instance, my daughter drove the other day in heels, which she hadn't done before. I was driving my daughter and her boyfriend somewhere when she told me how different it was to drive in heels. I replied, "I know". My daughter knows my sense of humour and laughed. Her boyfriend asked her how I would know. She said that was the joke, I wouldn't. In my mind I was thinking how I did know and that I wasn't joking.

When I'm with a few women, usually at work, and they're talking about something I will give my opinions up to a point. I can't go past that point without revealing how much I might know about something that I really shouldn't know without experience, which I often do have. Nor can I ask too many questions about things I shouldn't need to know. This is why this site and others like it are so important to me. I can comment and ask questions.

Bonnie

Jenna1561
11-27-2006, 01:39 PM
Generally prefer the company of women. I have a couple of guy friends with whom I can hang out and be comfortable, but I much prefer the company of women.

Jenna

justtwosexy
11-27-2006, 02:16 PM
I have no problem communicating with either group. Mind you none of my male friends have a clue as to my fem side and I have no intention of telling them about it but our interests in hunting, fishing, boats and sports cars can certainly while the time away.
As for the ladies that I know I have a good repoire with the feminine half of the gender and can usually carry off a good conversation in general terms especially as I enjoy cooking, good wines and shopping.

Michelle

ZoeGurl
11-27-2006, 02:52 PM
Gotta say I'm more comfortable with the girls than the guys. Unless they're sci-fi fans than I can handle it. lol But like many of you the sports just don't do anything for me and whenever it's brought up I feel the urge to yawn.

Zoe

Lisa Golightly
11-27-2006, 02:54 PM
People are people.

Calliope
11-27-2006, 03:05 PM
Much prefer women. Safer, kinder, listen better, look better, smell better.

carla smith
11-27-2006, 03:35 PM
When I am in the mood to crossdress I enjoy the company of other crossdressers. A close second are men that appreciate CDers, I think that it is is easier to find em, or they find you! It is difficult to find GGs that are interested, could be fun, never done it.

In my male mode, I am a guys kinda guy...you know, macho stuff, two completely different attitudes!

When it clicks with a chick, there is nothing better!

Confused straight crossdresser! ...hope this is still on thread

Have fun out there!

susiegrl19
11-27-2006, 03:40 PM
Socially, either men or women......I can interact with both and enjoy being able to do that ....

Karren

What Karen said.

Emily Ann Brown
11-27-2006, 03:43 PM
I can be in either group and converse (learned quickly to be F2M), but I always preferred to be in the company of females.....more conversation about things I enjoy.

Emily Ann

cheryl62
11-27-2006, 03:49 PM
hi my first post here.im the same although i do like sport,cars etc i do prefer to be women a night out is not just about getting drunk etc dont even mind talking about girl things :o

Penny
11-27-2006, 04:14 PM
I interact well with both genders. Truth be known, I prefer dogs; they are less critical and always appreciate you for who you are and not how you look!

AprilMae
11-27-2006, 04:35 PM
I am very selective in who I spend time with, so whether it's male or females my friends are all good people. I have interests common to both so I don't have a preference.

linnea
11-27-2006, 04:48 PM
"Socially, either men or women......I can interact with both and enjoy being able to do that ...."

I'm like Karren in this respect--socially, either men or women--; however, I do not enjoy or have an interest in a number of "man" topics. I used to play American football, including college football and semi-pro, but I don't like to watch it or talk about it much. I've never been interested in cars except as a practical matter, not do I know much about them. I enjoy the outdoors but not for hunting, a little for fishing but I don't do it much. I would much rather spend time with women, talking about girly things than with men talking about which beer tastes best.

Sierra Evon
11-27-2006, 05:03 PM
For me definatly female company !!!!!, Ive crossed over , and have trancended beyond my manhood .....I look way to girlie for most men...
hang out with men ??????,,,,,,,YUK...........:yikes:

Eugenie
11-27-2006, 05:17 PM
I feel far better in the company of women, even when I'm in drab. I feel more comfortable with the discussions I have with them than the one I have with most males... Some have great conversations, but by and large, when in group we male (I plead guilty too) tend to have boring macho subjects of discussions...

Lately, the president of the association in which I am very active told me ine the presence of the few board members around the diner table (all women except me) "But you don't react like a man" and that was definitely a compliment in her mouth...

I feel good too with CD or T* sisters. But that counts as women doesn't it? :heehee:
:hugs:
Eugenie

AyJay
11-27-2006, 06:08 PM
I remember being in the freezing cold, pouring rain on a football (Australian Rules) field at the age of 7. I never took the field again, although I did play soccer as a teen. I quickly learned the best way not to get picked was to show up to the tryouts and be completely hopeless. About the only sport I liked was distance running, because you could chat to your friends along the way, and I did play tennis as a youngster.

I've always preferred the company of women, or more correctly have not really ever had a problem with connecting with women. It used to be really funny as a young adult when guys would eye off a pretty girl and would be scared of going up to talk to her or ask her out. I would often walk up and just start talking. Most girls will give you plenty of time to talk if you aren't frothing at the mouth and trying to hit on them with bad pickup lines.

With men I have very few I would call friends, and really hate the one-upmanship that goes on when groups of men get together. My brother used to call it "black catting", i.e. "I have a black cat", "That's nothing, I have a panther" ... You get the idea.

Joy Carter
11-27-2006, 06:14 PM
I interact well with both genders. Truth be known, I prefer dogs; they are less critical and always appreciate you for who you are and not how you look!

Yupper man's/CD's best friend LOL !

samantha#1
11-27-2006, 06:20 PM
I have always been more comfortable hanging out with the girls. At high school I was the first boy ever to elect home economics as my major subject - Hey I went on to become a chef by trade, but; at the time, it was more about me being more comfortable in that environment, i hated wood and metal shop! I love throwing parties and doing all the catering etc and many years ago a male friend attending a dinner party at out house watched me all evening doing the host thing down to a tee and finally commented "you will make a great wife one day" he thought it was a big male joke, yet on the other hand my feelings and private thaught were "thanks sweetie".
Samantha

Kristen Marie
11-27-2006, 06:25 PM
My preference is women. We chat more and the conversation flows so easily. This weekend I was traveling with my son's soccer team and I know I spent 70-80% of my time talking with the ladies.

One said her sciatica was real bad, but was getting better once she stopped wearing her heels. I told her the same thing happened to me. She laughed it off but it was fun teasing.

SatinSarah
11-27-2006, 06:31 PM
I think I get the best of both worlds I do like male sport & still play. I do go down the gym, and I have male friends. However, I really enjoy girl talk and being amongst women even as a man. BUt when I am feelin extra girly I can think of nothingbetter than a girly night out with a glass of wine. I get jealous when my wife goes out with the girls. A few weeks ago my wife held a social evening at our hose for 40 of her girl friends. I was in heaven & lovd it when so many said I should wear a pinnie to hand out the drinks. I kept imagining myself in a frnch maids outfit looking after them all.

Angela E.
11-27-2006, 06:45 PM
:iagree: :iagree:
I enjoy female company much more than male company....not into sports, nor cars,...nothing male minded excites me..except just ordered a motorcycle...but time will tell..:D

Plenty of girls ride motorcycles(and not just lesbians),at least around here(Boston).I don`t myself,but if I did I`d probably be talking to one of them about it.I find most males shallow,uninteresting,and a bunch of idiots in general.Well, theres my:2c: Love-Angela:yrtw: :GE: :<3: :<3: :<3:

Jennifer Johnson
11-27-2006, 09:27 PM
Much prefer women. Safer, kinder, listen better, look better, smell better.

What you said! Plus, in my experience, if I need to talk about my feelings, most women won't freak out; most men will.:2c:

MJ
11-27-2006, 09:34 PM
well always been woman i tend to get along better them . guys are boring could never relate .. hugs

Scotty
11-27-2006, 10:21 PM
I hang around with positive people, found that people with negative energy drag me down. Gender does not matter to me.

princessmichelle
11-27-2006, 11:35 PM
Hi,

Most of my close friends have been women. I didn't plan it that way, but it happened.

When I'm crossdressed I prefer women or crossdressers.

I wish I was better at hanging out with guys in guy mode.

"Princess" Michelle

Glenda58
11-27-2006, 11:41 PM
Men women doesn't matter I can talk to both and then there's us gurls I can talk all night with.

noname
11-28-2006, 03:32 AM
I much prefer the company of women. In general they seem to be able to actually talk and carry a converstation, are cleaner in appearance, and much more put together.

I have about zero in common with most guys. Let's see...

Fishing.... Forced to as a kid and hated it.
Hunting... Why on earth would I want to kill an animal?
Cars ...... I could really care less, it's transportation to me nothing more
Sports ... ZZZzz... Like it matters, lets talk about something more real.

Guys generally seem less thoughtfull, and unkept.

beckypink72
11-28-2006, 03:47 AM
Am exactly the same hun! :hugs:
Take care
Becky

Dawn29680
11-28-2006, 05:36 AM
have to agree it is women. Just never have been into the sports scene and relate better to women.

RachelDenise
11-28-2006, 05:39 AM
I am constantly surprised about how crass most men can be, even those guys who you thought didn't say or behave in a derogatory fashion toward women. This keeps me from claiming some stake in the male race. OK, OK I know some women can do it too, but it seems so much less common. Maybe if I spent more time with women.

Angie G
11-28-2006, 05:41 AM
Woman are better to look at and smell better also:heehee: :hugs:
Angie

Kate Simmons
11-28-2006, 05:43 AM
I prefer the company of women as both Ericka and Rich. I have a few guy friends but most guys are insensitive a*****les. I am no exception sometimes. Guys do have their place, however and are a "necessary evil" if you know what I mean?:happy: Ericka/Rich

ReginaK
11-29-2006, 08:01 PM
I prefer to be with neither. I try to stick with those in the middle.

Sexy_Jennifer
11-29-2006, 08:17 PM
It's easy to generalise with terms like 'men' and 'women'. I prefer the company of sensitive/intelligent people who actually think deeply about the world around them. This can apply to people of any gender; but yes, I find men who are only interested in sport/cars/money/weapons/women, or women who are only interested in clothes/hair/make-up/soap-operas/money/men, quite sickening and dull.

bianncats
11-29-2006, 09:09 PM
i love sports and other guy things, but would much rather hang with women than men...at times the guys win, but most would rather chat with women.

JulieCDorlando
11-30-2006, 04:24 PM
hello,
It makes no difference to me who I associate myself with when it comes to a social setting. In such a setting, I am a shy quiet type, and speak only when I feel it is needed. I generally get along better with women. Seems they discuss some things with a bit more in depth more so than my male friends.. I do enjoy hearing female voices, and even more so when they do laugh. Something soothing about hearing a woman talk and laugh. I get along fairly well with guys but feel I have nothing much in common outside of the general intrest like huntin.... I am not much for going out and killing animals, much less field dressing a dear out in the field. Fishin isnt exactly my thing either, As I just never been one to gut a fish. Cars are only transportation and I seldom ever go to a car or boat show. I don't even own a gun. Another general topic men talk about is women <perk> . Now I can relate to that conversation. As long as it isnt rude, or crude in nature. Most other sports I do have some interest in. I can get along with anyone that can have a decent intelligent conversation

MsJanessa
11-30-2006, 04:27 PM
What Karen said.

I'm comfortable with both.

mona lisa
11-30-2006, 05:20 PM
I can relate to either one just fine.

michelleII
11-30-2006, 05:25 PM
I have always been more comfertabld around women although I never thought about it. I don't care for sports or most other manly things. Maybe that's why I enjou wearing womens clothes and looking/feelong sexy. Michelle