PDA

View Full Version : our first trip to the mall Melissa and Marissa

MJ
11-27-2006, 08:40 PM
hi girls
ever-wonder what it is like to meet someone you meat here ?, well Melissa came over to my apartment so she could transform her self . and once we were both ready we went off to lime ridge mall for lunch.. we had a good old time just talking and having fun.. then afterwords we went looking around the mall..
BTW we never got read once or had any problems at the mall for those of you who are wondering or thinking you could not do a trip out.. and the only time i use my fem voice was when i ordered my lunch.. after that i think we go so comfortable around each other i just forgot to use it..
later we went to my local CD/ts group Christmas party and had a good time i am sure Mellisa will tell her part when she finds this post .. thank you Mellisa i had a wonderful time and look forward to meeting you again.. oh and thank you for the photo shoot i will update all my avatars later ... hugs Marissa

serinalynn
11-27-2006, 08:50 PM
I am extremely happy you had a wonderful time. All your photos look great. The cold old north can be a very tough place to live even with out crossdressing. I would know having grown up in Minnesota. Dress warmly prepare for emergencies on the road and BE SAFE while out :thumbsup:

SherriePall
11-27-2006, 09:15 PM
MJ -- That was nice that the two of you got to spend some time together. Shopping, lunch, and a party. All I see in the pics are two lovely ladies having a good time.

Jenn2716
11-27-2006, 09:26 PM
Hi MJ,
Congrats on a enjoyable afternoon/evening. I'm glad that you and Melissa had such a good time. Btw, you both look lovely in the pics you attached. Just a couple of girls out enjoying the mall. I really liked your Christmas party outfit too.

I really appreciate you keeping us updated on your outings and such. It is a great motivator to help me live life instead of just imagining/wishing.

hugs to you.

Calliope
11-27-2006, 09:54 PM
Very groovy, girls! You both look splendiferous!

Y'know, I noticed something lately. Makeup looks best under flourescent (mall) lights.

My inner hippie is not pleased!

DeniseNJ
11-27-2006, 09:56 PM
I am happy for you both, looking great MJ you seem so casual as a girl you make great woman!!!

melissacd
11-27-2006, 10:23 PM
I have to say that this event was a very special one. As I move through my own journey of self discovery I find that the friendships that I am building within the transgendered community are so important in so many ways.

Marissa and I connected through this forum. I realized that she was in the local neighbourhood and we started to chat. That chat led to a meeting for coffee a few weeks back and what was meant to be perhaps a one hour meeting turned into 4+ hours of non-stop chat (boy how us girls can gab).

I think that we both realized that we enjoyed each others company a great deal and had much in common.

After that meeting, we chatted a bit online and had a wonderful phone call. Marissa decided to extend an invitation for me to get changed, go out for the afternoon en femme and then go out to a transgendered Christmas party. How could I refuse such an offer. I got the directions and the date and time and we were set for our first outing.

The biggest challenge of the day was finding her place :p once I got past that the rest was easy. we chatted for a bit and sipped tea then I changed into my getting out to the mall outfit (actually, being that most of my things are kinda dressy it was hard to come up with a more casual week-end at the mall look but I managed). This was my first time ever out shopping in the public so it was a brand new experience for me.

We went to the mall and I was totally into the experience, I loved it, I felt very comfortable, unlike Marissa who toatlly passes, I know that I don't but it did not bother me that I was read. I loved wandering around the mall and I thoroughly enjoyed Marissa's company. We really hit it off together and I know we will be good friends.

I brought my digital camera along because I know how much us girls like to have our photo taken and I wanted to photo journal the experience.

There were a few really neat events that happened. In the food court there was one girl who walked past us and opened her coat, pulled down on her top and showed me one of her breasts. I am learning so much en femme, I could only presume that this is the way that girls greet each other or it is some way that a girl signals to a guy in a dress that he has been read :p

Another fun point in the trip was when we walked into a higher end department store and as we were walking through one area I saw this beautiful woman with a pair of to die for boots on. I looked at her and told her that I loved her boots (although what was in the boots was quite nice too). She just rolled along with the whole thing and we had a great conversation about her boots and how she acquired them on a trip down in Texas.

Marissa and I wandered through the lingerie department where she looked around at all the wonderful new things that she is hoping santa will put in her Christmas stocking (including stockings of course).

We then went back to her apartment and got changed and freshened up for the Christmas party. I had the honour to meet the most wonderful and accepting group of people that anyone could want to know. The food was great, the hostess was delightful and I met a whole new group of people within this wonderful community of ours.

When I think back to where I was in July when I went out en femme for the first time (ever) to all of the wonderful experiences that I have had and all of the fantastic people that I have met I am so glad that I made that decision to finally pulll together all of my courage and just get out there. It is one of the scariest and yet most wonderful decisions that I have ever made. I do not regret one minute of the time that I have been able to spend en femme with all of my new friends and I highly recommend this experience to others.

It does present lots of challenges (especially when you don't have a supportive wife), however, it brings a great deal of joy and it helps when you have friends like Marissa to support you along the way.

I was the one who had to screw up the courage to take that first step, but it is my friends who have stood beside me and helped steady me on my journey.

Thanks Marissa (and all of my new friends at the Christmas party) for a wonderful and very enjoyable Sunday.

Huggs
Melissa

admirerplus GG
11-27-2006, 10:36 PM
Hey Girls!

Fantastic to see you both out and about! I am so happy that you had such a wonderful time making new friends. It is also wonderful that you both had a great time at the mall. You Girls rock!

Rachel Morley
11-27-2006, 10:42 PM
ever-wonder what it is like to meet someone you meet here ?I've been in the extremely fortunate position to have met several members of this wonderful forum in person too, and when I did I always found it to be such a great experience. :happy:

You girls look fabulous and you sure know how to crossdress with confidence. I am so happy for you! You look happy, comfortable, and are obviously having a blast! Good quality pictures too, and thanks for not resizing them so we can click on them for a close up. :D Posts like this are always welcome in my book. :happy:

Glenda58
11-27-2006, 11:13 PM
Looks like you gurls had a great time at the mall 2 lovely lady out for the day. Then a TG party how much better can it get. The journey starts one small step at a time keep walkin.

kerrianna
11-28-2006, 01:59 AM
There were a few really neat events that happened. In the food court there was one girl who walked past us and opened her coat, pulled down on her top and showed me one of her breasts. I am learning so much en femme, I could only presume that this is the way that girls greet each other or it is some way that a girl signals to a guy in a dress that he has been read :p

Shhh! Don't tell everyone this is what happens all the time in malls in Canada!

Sounds and looks like you two had a great time. Hope you get to do it lots more. :hugs:

And if it IS a signal from a girl that you've been read maybe I won't try so hard to pass when I eventually go out. :D

melissacd
11-28-2006, 06:58 AM
Yes, well I am learning all the time, I did not realize this was one of the things that girls do, must be some sorta secret form of handshake :D In any event if that is the case then I am gonna have to find looser tops and get a better pair of boobies than I have :p

All kidding aside, I have to say that my first experience out in the real world (rather than going to a specific TG club dinner event) was a wonderful experience and I found that people for the most part did not notice or did not care, we were able to blend in and be a part of the crowd as if it were all quite normal.

The whole experience left me with a huge desire to get out more in the mainstream world, get better at making myself up and building a wardrobe that includes clothes that are less dressy so that I can better blend in when I go out on these excursions. That is definitely the challenge. Up until now I have been building a wardrobe around going out to special dinner events so the focus has been on fancier skirts, blouses, dressy dresses, high heels. I have to start looking at getting things that better fit in within an environment such as shopping at a local mall. The neat thing is that it gives me a wider range of looks to try and gives me an excuse to shop for more clothes :happy: so as long as the budget can handle it :eek: and my closet is big enough (damn I knew that I should started adding that extension to the house last year) then this is all good stuff.

Thanks Marissa for being there for me and helping me take more positive steps forward :bighug:

Di
11-28-2006, 12:46 PM
Marissa I'm so glad that you and Melissa had such a good time....and it really shows in your pics............my hats off to both you girls.......lovely post lovely pics!!!!!

Sophia Rearen
11-28-2006, 12:55 PM
Great story girls. The flashing event is unbelievable. More like an "in your face" statement about her being a gg and you not, I presume. Not a bad way to be read. Hell, I'd go out daily if that's all I had to be "worried" about.:happy:

JoAnnDallas
11-28-2006, 05:58 PM
melissa.......I know how you feel.....I went to my first Tri-Ess public function earlier this month and it was great. I too got to meet others and made some good friends. I don't think anyone at my function used a fem voice.

I am glad you had a great time. I started going out en fem in the daylight only in the last year. Isn't it great to be out and about and no one seems to notice you. LOL

MJ
11-28-2006, 07:09 PM
Yes, well I am learning all the time, I did not realize this was one of the things that girls do, must be some sorta secret form of handshake :D
In any event if that is the case then I am gonna have to find looser tops and get a better pair of boobies than I have :p

All kidding aside, I have to say that my first experience out in the real world (rather than going to a specific TG club dinner event) was a wonderful experience and I found that people for the most part did not notice or did not care, we were able to blend in and be a part of the crowd as if it were all quite normal.

The whole experience left me with a huge desire to get out more in the mainstream world, get better at making myself up and building a wardrobe that includes clothes that are less dressy so that I can better blend in when I go out on these excursions. That is definitely the challenge. Up until now I have been building a wardrobe around going out to special dinner events so the focus has been on fancier skirts, blouses, dressy dresses, high heels. I have to start looking at getting things that better fit in within an environment such as shopping at a local mall. The neat thing is that it gives me a wider range of looks to try and gives me an excuse to shop for more clothes :happy: so as long as the budget can handle it :eek: and my closet is big enough (damn I knew that I should started adding that extension to the house last year) then this is all good stuff.

Thanks Marissa for being there for me and helping me take more positive steps forward :bighug:

well melissa i think we need to go shoping. time to find some outfits so you can blend in.:happy: so save your money ... you know how much i love to shop he he , oh and a pair heels like the lady we talk to i just got find some :D and short tops it is time to show the young ladys we can show boobies too...

paulaN
11-28-2006, 07:33 PM
That is so cool and I am so glad for you Melissa. the pics tell a happy story. Im still looking for that someone in my area to do the coffee shop or mall thing with. I am so jelous.

Susan Johnson
11-28-2006, 07:39 PM
nice pictures, you both look very relaxed and happy. glad you enjoyed yourselves.
hugs
Susan

Tina Dixon
11-28-2006, 07:46 PM
Great story ladies, lots of fun was had, I guess I need to get dressed and head for the mall and see if I can get flashed:D

MJ
11-28-2006, 07:48 PM
That is so cool and I am so glad for you Melissa. the pics tell a happy story. Im still looking for that someone in my area to do the coffee shop or mall thing with. I am so jelous.

well Paula
and everyone else for that matter if you find your self in Hamilton i would love to take you out to the mall ... i don't care if it is your first time or a pro shopper like Karen Hutton you are welcome .. and you will never forget your first time out en-femme
oh Karen if you ever want to visit come over girlfriend.. i would love to show you the new home of the penguins he he he...

btw going out for the first time is not has bad as most think.. just do it .. i am just glad i could help melissa with her goal...

Margot
11-29-2006, 12:28 AM
Fantastic outing experience ladies. No pun intended. You both looked fabulous!!!!
Any pics of your Christmas party?
:hugs:
Margot
ps: I'm ready to go. Enjoy

ColleenCD
11-29-2006, 01:39 AM
MJ and Melissa,

What a great post by you both. MJ as I told you, I'm jealous! Actually I loved reading how much fun you had and liitle concern you had to deal with. It's been a while since I was flashed by a women, but hey, that's her behaviour and nothing you can control. Very nice pictures also.

Colleen

kerrianna
11-29-2006, 02:05 AM
You girls are great! I think it's just so cool to have friends like this - and thanks for sharing - I hope everyone finds friends to help them discover what life offers. :hugs: