PDA

View Full Version : Is it easier now

lawnmanmo
11-27-2006, 11:21 PM
Hi Girls
Just curious about this. Now that we are into the holiday season and the malls and stores are getting more crowed, is it easier to get out and blend in at the malls then it would be at other times of the year.
Jerry

Glenda58
11-27-2006, 11:28 PM
No it's not easier. More people means more eyes looking at you. Teens see you and make remarks. Husbands being dragged to the mall looking at everyone and making comments. Was outed 3 times last Sat. and I only went to 4 stores.

Jesse69
11-27-2006, 11:36 PM
Some women still think you're gay when pretending to be shopping for gifts at women's clothes stores.

Maybe I should shop in drag again, because I pass very well visually. Just need work on the voice.

crusadergirl
11-28-2006, 01:33 AM
It could be easier for you if your going out dressed. the they will know what you like looking for, and then you go to the mall talk to all the ppl shopping and tell them your looking for girly clothes for your twin sister. Also you must act like you like wearing it your self then they think your just messing with them.

EricaCD
11-28-2006, 01:56 AM
I prefer to shop when malls are a bit quieter - not dead quiet but not packed with people. Sales Associates have more time and can be more helpful, you are not elbowing your way through people, etc.

As it happens I have more than enough non-CD shopping to do in the next few weeks. Then I can return to the stores in Erica mode after the holidays.

Erica

Kate Simmons
11-28-2006, 06:50 AM
It's as easy or as hard as you want to make it. If you are secure within yourself, you will always be okay.:happy: Ericka/Rich

Karren H
11-28-2006, 08:21 AM
It doesn't matter.....more or less people....not to me at least!! hehe

Karren

Scotty
11-28-2006, 08:23 AM
I think it's easier.
I go in with confidence to look for what I want etc.

And sometiems I really AM shopoping for a female friend.
I've done that enough that it doesn't bother me, and I think confidence is all you have to have.

I don't go en femme though......not yet...and not in my ultra-conservative town.

Brianna Lovely
11-28-2006, 09:01 AM
No it's not easier. Was outed 3 times last Sat. and I only went to 4 stores.

Oh my, Glenda honey, you just have to stop going out wearing that tee-shirt with the male sex symbol on the back, giggle.

bgirl
11-28-2006, 05:46 PM
I feel more comfortable during the holiday season. All the guys in Kohls looking at sweaters and cami's can't all be cders! And even if I am not fooling anybody, at least I find contentment in the illusion that I do. But alas I do what Scotty does and shop in drab.

linnea
11-28-2006, 05:54 PM
I think that it's about the same, but I don't really like such crowds as the holidays seem to produce.

Wendy me
11-28-2006, 06:02 PM
shopping is shopping and it's all about just going out and doing it ... the only one who really cares is you so stop worrying and get out and have some fun shopping....

SatinSarah
11-28-2006, 06:10 PM
in drab I find it easier from now. I bought some boots last week and some lingerie. They even wrapped my lingerie for my wife! I stil haven't had the guts to go out dressed. I know I wouldn't pass and don't think I am ready to cope with being read. I will get there eventually. If I do I think the pre christmas rush is a good time to disappear in the crowd and dark!