PDA

View Full Version : christmas outfits

Iniquity Blonde GG
11-28-2006, 05:38 AM
okies, xmas just about on us , and wondered what would be ur "dream" xmas outfit to wear +? :D something that u have seen in shops/magazine/telly +? u know, the type of outfit u MUST have lol :heehee: mine would be some sleek blk trousers, with high suede shoes, and a black glittery corset. with a nice blk sude chocker necklace . :thumbsup: i dont wear/like make-up, so just like that, and my hair up would be my dream choice :heehee:
so.... how about all of urselves ? what would be ur dream outfit for xmas +? :love:

RachelDenise
11-28-2006, 05:42 AM
I'm thinking a tailored charcoal pinstripe business type skirt and blazer with a metallic red blouse, high heels (black patent of course) and over the top blonde curls. You'll have to look to find what is underneath yourself!:heehee:

Kate Simmons
11-28-2006, 05:51 AM
Actually, there is this cute little Santa's Baby red halter mini dress with maribou trim and matching Santa hat in the Lover's Lane catalog this year. I'm not usually this brazen but what the hell, it's Christmas, right?:happy: Ericka/Rich

carolinewalker_2000
11-28-2006, 06:14 AM
Here is a little number I wore at Christmas time last year!

Kate Simmons
11-28-2006, 06:19 AM
Here is a little number I wore at Christmas time last year!Woo. Hoo. It's you Caroline. Go for it gal!:happy: Ericka

carolinebrookes
11-28-2006, 07:06 AM
Well Wicked! We are all spolt for choice at this time of year with all the lovely outfits in the shops.

I have my eye on a lovely black satin strapless dress which accentuates my waist and boobs and flares out a little just above the knee. I have bought the shoes already. Black 3 and a half inch black courts with a little buckle at the back. I have a black pearl necklace with matching earrings. Some dark makeup, which is in, so all the magazines tell me, and my hair up and hopefully, I'll be the belle of the ball!!

Now to make sure they have the dress in my size!

Caroline

JulieCDorlando
11-28-2006, 08:31 AM
hello,
Off the shoulder knee length tight fitting black dress, off black hose, strappy 3 inch heels ( perferably slingback style), make up, with nail polish on my finger nails and my wig styled into an up do, with perfect make up, and perfume also with a black embroidered clutch bag to complete the look.

J-Girl
11-28-2006, 10:28 AM
I'm thinking a tailored charcoal pinstripe business type skirt and blazer with a metallic red blouse, high heels (black patent of course) and over the top blonde curls. You'll have to look to find what is underneath yourself!:heehee:

BINGO!