PDA

View Full Version : Would you for a day, a week, or a month ?

Marcie Sexton
11-28-2006, 08:51 AM
Let me pose another question, that occurred to me this morning while reading some of the threads...

If it was posssible for you to totally assume the entire body of a gg, would you ?

Some other things to consider when mulling this over, is would you choose a day, week, month, or year. Would you choose to be a single or married ? A mother or not ?

For me it poses some interesting thoughts. Also invites intimate thoughts about some of the daily going ons of a gg. Personally, heck yea, I'd give it a try, just to see the world from "her" eyes...

To see if I would/could be a gg, or c/d...and trust me, there is "no one" who has more respect for a gg than myself...especially now that I can see a partial world through a womans eyes...

Tina Dixon
11-28-2006, 08:54 AM
Well being a CD yes I would give it a try, go for a week at lease, and be single and not being a mother.

Paula Thomas
11-28-2006, 09:04 AM
Marcie - It would depend a lot on what would happen in my absence, since you appear to be talking about an alternate life for most of us married, working, CDers.

If it were a "parallel experience" type of thing, I would choose a year, single, non-mother (to "enjoy" the experience to the fullest).

Second choice would be married, for a year, and a mother.

If it were not a "parallel experience" type of thing, and did not alienate my family/job, I would want to be married, for a year, and a mother (actually, I would love to do a "Freaky Friday" type of thing, exchanging places with my wife).

Kate Simmons
11-28-2006, 09:05 AM
You'd be damn frustrated Marcie, especially if you had to deal with the likes of us. Worse than having another kid really. I personally think GG's do a damn good job working with all the material they have. There was a saying with the corporate downsizing craze. How do you do the job of 15 men with one person? The answer was to hire one woman. Their organizational skills are fantastic. The feelings part is the downside, though. As far as taking care of babies, etc. most here know how I feel about that. They tell me I wouldn't want to be a Mother but I would. My problem would be when it came time to go back being a guy, you'd probably have to fight me for it. I'm talking about being a genuine woman here and not CDing 24/7. Biiiiiig difference!!:happy: Ericka/Rich

stacie
11-28-2006, 09:09 AM
One day would be nice.

Karren H
11-28-2006, 09:12 AM
Nahhhh. I don't think I'd do that!! Although being caught between two genders can be a pain sometimes....not quite passing as either! Lol. I still enjoy both, Best of both genders, when and where I wish!!

Love Karren

Charleen
11-28-2006, 09:13 AM
Yep! Single, non-mom, already got a kid!

Jesse69
11-28-2006, 09:18 AM
If a year is the limit then I'd take a year. But I have to confess that I would enjoy getting pregnant.

carolinewalker_2000
11-28-2006, 09:36 AM
I would go with the "parallel universe" scenario; yes, 1 year; single, non-mum, and 25 years old.

celeste26
11-28-2006, 09:39 AM
Taking over the body of someone with all their issues doesn't appeal to me at all.

What I would pefer would be the typical and magical instant reversal becoming a girl as though I had always been a girl routine. That I would take in a flash.

Or maybe I misread this thread

wendy
11-28-2006, 11:03 AM
Yes, if it was possible I would assume the body of a GG, just to see what it would be like to live life as a woman. For time period, I would choose 2 months, and the life of a single woman, not married but dating. Age bracket probablly 28-32.

Shadeauxmarie
11-28-2006, 12:18 PM
I would submit, if you don't go through a menstrual cycle or pregnancy, you are just living a fantasy. I like the idea of being a GG, but I don't want to give up my wife or my job to do it.

Megan_Renee
11-28-2006, 12:28 PM
To wake up tomorrow as a completely genetic Female? I don't want to go through the hassel and expense of getting surgery, but to be genetically right? I really doubt you could get me to switch back after a year, sorry...

--,--`--@
Megan

Sam-antha
11-28-2006, 12:29 PM
Perhaps a week, no longer than a month.
Single, no kids. [Reservation tho' I want to be on holiday with money the last thing I would want would be to be working a long week and to be anticipating a holiday]
~Samm

mollytyler
11-28-2006, 12:58 PM
Have already opted to make it a lifetime change - love

joaniecd
11-28-2006, 01:10 PM
Well I feel I already did that, I raised two teen age girls and one boy as a single parent. The girls were the hardest trying to help them through there puberty and young ladies. I would enjoy trying single for a month.

Marla S
11-28-2006, 01:34 PM
I certainly would do it.
If, for a considerable amount of time. One month minimum, 'cause I don't think one can get the right impression within one day or week.

I'd prefer singel without children, because I think one would have to come to terms with onself first, in this new and completaly different situation.

The interesting and challenging part would be the one how you feel, how you interact, and how you are treated. I think these are the unique experiences.

Cooking, houshold, raising children and other activities traditionally assigned to women you can do as man to (if you would want to).

Calliope
11-28-2006, 01:40 PM
If it was posssible for you to totally assume the entire body of a gg, would you ?

Tempting for sure!

But...

There's something incredible about being an out TG intending to transition that I'd hate to relinquish. GGs are, well, born GGs and they don't philosophize about it all day long; here, in my life, I've chosen my (new) gender, and that makes for a truly unique life.

Stephanie H
11-28-2006, 01:58 PM
I would be a gg for a year or more if I could and be single to start.

J-Girl
11-28-2006, 02:58 PM
I would be a gg for a year or more if I could and be single to start.

The only drawback would be how much money would I have for shopping? I could see me shopping on a daily basis. I would have to convert one of my spare bedrooms into a closet!

Would I want to be a single gg :doll: with all the trimmings for a year? In a heartbeat:<3: !

I remember a movie I saw on TV where a guy woke up as a gg and he a difficult time of it. I can remember wishing that is was possible and would happen to me.

Jen

soccervixen
11-28-2006, 03:15 PM
Nope, I don't think so, not now anyway - I enjoy who I am as a man - husband, father, in my professional life. I just happen to enjoy wearing women's clothing. I am happy to be married to a GG.

cheryl62
11-28-2006, 03:19 PM
yes definately 1 year though would it would be hard to change back at the end.id be single maybe late teens early twenties then get pregnant just before the year was up then i couldnt change back:D :D :D

DonnaT
11-28-2006, 03:27 PM
Not sure. I reckon it would be nice to try for a day, but then again I would be afraid I'd like it too much.

Then, after reverting back, would I still be happy just being a CD, or would it push me over the edge and down that slope towards transition?

LeanneFernbrooke
11-28-2006, 03:29 PM
Absolutely yes, I would love to be GG early 20s with no kids for at least a year. Experiencing the other side of life in a real situation would make me a wiser better person whether dressed male or female.

Janailene
11-28-2006, 03:32 PM
First, I have spent months as Janice, but this convinced me that I was a CD not a TS. This happened when there was a natural break in my life so no one was the wiser. Next to be a GG would be very different because you can't just "presto" change. Dream yes, change no. Anyhow if I could "presto" change, there is no doubt that I would try.

cosmolovesph
11-28-2006, 03:34 PM
Give me a week, single ;)

Teresa Amina
11-28-2006, 03:41 PM
afraid I'd like it too much

...and when I refused to return the poor girl would be stuck with my soon to be 51 year old guy body. Boy would she be pissed! Then she'd hunt me down and kill herself:D

Marcie Sexton
11-28-2006, 03:45 PM
After posing this question, I did some serious thought...the answer...YES in a blink of an eye to to experience, what I'd love to experience. Be all "woman":devil:

SatinSarah
11-28-2006, 05:25 PM
of course I would love to be the total woman for a period. I think a long weekend would be a good start. I would like to be 25 sinlge, gorgeos and having a party weekend!

Nigella
11-28-2006, 05:43 PM
Nope, I don't think so, not now anyway - I enjoy who I am as a man - husband, father, in my professional life. I just happen to enjoy wearing women's clothing. I am happy to be married to a GG.

:iagree:

MarinaTwelve200
11-28-2006, 06:00 PM
I'd do it, but certianly no more than a month, more likely two weeks or so. I would like to experience it to the point where I dont think about it or gender issues. and just for the "experience" of NOT having the CD thing on my mind at all for a few days.

BTW, I read somewhere where a survey was taken by hetro men--They were asked the question if they could be a COMPLETE female would they try it for a week? SEVENTY percent said they would like to do it PROVIDED they could change back afterwards.

This is just another one of those things that make me suspect the true percent of guys with CD tendancies is WAY higher than we may think----And you know as a CD yourself that many of us woulda answered 'NO" (for insecurity reasons) to such a survey---so the percentage is likely higher.

I personally think that at least 90%+ of all guys had partially CDed at least ONCE in their life for ANY reason (jokes included) and around 50% to 60% have CD urges where they act on them or not. (I think it is also why a LOT of guys tend to feel a bit "insecure" in their "manhood"---In thier ignorance, Not knowing there is NO connection with CD and "gay")

Kelsy
11-28-2006, 06:07 PM
i would go and take advantage of a year as a true gg. I wouldn't have to worry about acceptance or explain a thing. could be just me!!!

Jennifer

linnea
11-28-2006, 06:10 PM
I would take the change for a year--or more--if this were possible. I'm assuming that I would not be taking over someone else's body but being transformed into a GG. I'm also assuming that I would have to commit to a certain amount of time and that I would have an option to return to my previous condition at the end of my commitment (I don't think that I would want to return, by the way).
I would take all the hormonal, menstrual, et cetera, differences, and though I would want to start single, I would consider marriage and children. I have often thought about the feeling of being pregnant (with all it's stresses and strains as well as its joys) and the feeling of nursing a child that I've carried and given birth to.
It's quite a fantasy!

Angela E.
11-28-2006, 06:22 PM
Absolutely yes! I would still want to be with my SO though,and no children!As much as I would like to experience pregnancy it`s really an incredibly hard job raising them.I`m really in awe of how(most)women handle it.It`s just something tou have to be born to I guess.I also doubt I would go back after one year....or ever.-Angela:<3: :<3: :doll: :<3: :<3:

janelle
11-28-2006, 06:27 PM
Yes for me i would love to switch. For me it would have to be longer as i would like to go thru all of it,single,married, PG, & finally a mom. For me i feel very femme now but as it has been ststed over & over we will truely never really know it all, but i wish i could.
I curtsy to all of our lovely GG that put up with us wannabes, Thanks.
:hugs: Janelle

MJ
11-28-2006, 06:31 PM
hi there
to answer your question yes a body of a gg 28 for a year ,married and pregnant i would to go through child birth ... :eek:

Country girl
11-28-2006, 09:11 PM
I may get stoned for saying this, but I find it very interesting that the majority of you gurls who said yes only want to if you can remain young and single, no kids. Sorry guys but that's just not realistic. Try being a single mother of 3 with no help or support. Experience childbirth, not just the joys, but the pain as well. I doubt many of you would still say yes if this were the only way you could experience being a true GG. It ain't all pretty! :eek: I still Love all of ya, just my opinion.

:hugs: Country Girl

linnea
11-28-2006, 09:21 PM
Well, of course, none of it is realistic in this particular case, but I agree with Country Girl that if you're going to become a GG, you've got to realize that there are struggles that go with the territory. I'm no masochist, but if I were able to transform myself into a GG, I would want the full measure some of which I find very appealing despite the pain involved, i.e., child bearing, suckling, and rearing.

I may get stoned for saying this, but I find it very interesting that the majority of you gurls who said yes only want to if you can remain young and single, no kids. Sorry guys but that's just not realistic. Try being a single mother of 3 with no help or support. Experience childbirth, not just the joys, but the pain as well. I doubt many of you would still say yes if this were the only way you could experience being a true GG. It ain't all pretty! :eek: I still Love all of ya, just my opinion.

Trina82
11-28-2006, 09:37 PM
I wouldn't mind filling the role of a GG, my same age, for a year. I'd opt to be single, yet I would like to experience the whole childbirth thing, as others have mentioned.

I've actually had dreams about this before.

Theresa(TGirl)
11-28-2006, 09:41 PM
Ahh, that has been a long wish of mine, that I'd be able to wake up one day and be a girl for like at least a week.

Deanna2
11-28-2006, 09:53 PM
I don't want to be a GG and have no desires in that direction. I just want to wear femme gear.

dann
11-28-2006, 09:58 PM
Yea, I'd give it a whirl. Hell I try to do it everytime I go fem.Isn't that the point. How long i'd stay? Well, only for a while. I enjoy being a guy. I've got a whole life of being a guy, couldn't trade that for nothin'.

Stacy GG
11-28-2006, 10:10 PM
The only drawback would be how much money would I have for shopping? I could see me shopping on a daily basis. I would have to convert one of my spare bedrooms into a closet!

Would I want to be a single gg :doll: with all the trimmings for a year? In a heartbeat:<3: !

I remember a movie I saw on TV where a guy woke up as a gg and he a difficult time of it. I can remember wishing that is was possible and would happen to me.

Jen
The Movie your Talking about I think is "Switch" A male chauvinist dies and is reincarnated as a woman, thereby forcing him/her to endure the same sexist behavior he practiced as a man.

Also Known As: Dans la peau d'une blonde
Production Status: Released
Logline: Womanizer is murdered by three of his ex-girlfriends and returns as a woman.
Genres: Comedy
Running Time: 1 hr. 44 min.
MPAA Rating: R
Distributors: Warner Bros. Pictures Distribution
Production Co.: Blake Edwards Productions, HBO Independent Productions, Cinema Pluss
U.S. Box Office: $14,153,194
Filming Locations: Los Angeles, California
New York City, New York
Produced in: United States
:love:

Nikki T
11-28-2006, 10:15 PM

Jen

I remember that same movie girl, and I wished for the same thing, oh how i wish;) :heehee:

Nikki T
11-28-2006, 10:18 PM
I would do it in a heartbeat, hands down. I would love it and have desired it for many years now.

kymmieLorain
11-28-2006, 10:21 PM
Depends on the cercumstances. I would give it a try for a day or two but may want to extend it for a year or??? But will have to be younger like 22-27, and with a drop dead beautiful body. ( why not go all the way)

Kymmie

Sweet Jane
11-28-2006, 10:42 PM
No....I love being a man...I'd like to body swap with a man with no TG urges to see what thats like..I might like that

GG Vanya
11-28-2006, 11:02 PM

Yeah, what she said, but I'd add one more thing. You'd have to be married to a Crossdresser! A pig headed selfish one at that! :tongueout

Tiana
11-29-2006, 04:36 AM
would try it for a week being single x

Sedona
11-29-2006, 07:42 AM

Interesting, and a great observation, as this is the reality for lots of women, more than most men recognize.

I sort of waffle between not wanting to go at all, and wanting to go with a solid and single month, to experience the full female cycle, just to know what GGs go through.

eleventhdr
11-29-2006, 10:04 AM
Thsi si what I truly do realy desire and not just for a year but for always i will take the bad witht the good what ever real gilrls go through I am very much willing to experience.

The periods and being pregnat i would really like to be able to have babies to me that is an ultimate personal experience indeed.

But what I would really like to do is go back and begin all over again as an little girl and grwo up female that would be one of the only way's to really know what it is really like so plaese help me statr all over once again but to be female this time arpund as it was really meant to be anyway!

Suzy!

Trina82
12-01-2006, 09:46 PM
I would like to clarify that I would only make this choice as long as there was a "way out" clause.

MarieTS
12-02-2006, 10:06 AM
Give me the full year, single without children, about 26. A nice point to enjoy both a little independence and security, while experiencing the blend to complete womanhood.

Brianne_bc
12-02-2006, 10:39 AM
oh my god Ide love to be a GG for a weekend. for starters... Ide spend my weekend shoe shopping on young street in Toronto. And try and seduce a young shoe sales girl to spend the weekend with me in my hotel room... being the lesbian I am... Or if I was a gg Ide probly have more luck spending a weekend of lovemaking with a very pretty Tgirl too. which is also a fantasy of mine...

brandi64a
12-02-2006, 11:45 AM
If i could change to a GG, i could not see myself wanting to change back. I would want a life time of experience not just a taste of the other side. Taking all the good along with the "bad".