PDA

View Full Version : The Official 2005 Christine Collection selection poll

ChristineRenee
01-13-2005, 11:21 AM
Here is your opportunity to select your favorite from the 2005 Christine Collection that you would like to see pics of me model.

Choose your favorite from these 4 choices: (see the thread "Pics from The Christine Collection" for a more detailed description of each collection)

1. Intimates collection

2. Bridal collection

3. Swimwear collection

4. "Playtime outfits" collection

Thanks in advance for responding.

Ashleigh
01-13-2005, 11:34 AM
Not nice to limit me to one category! Ah well. Playtime, bridal, lingerie, swimsuit.

How about a business dress category? (playtime?)

ChristineRenee
01-13-2005, 11:46 AM
:rolleyes:
Not nice to limit me to one category! Ah well. Playtime, bridal, lingerie, swimsuit.

How about a business dress category? (playtime?)Ash...sweetie...have a heart, huh? You know how many favors I'm gonna owe the wyff just for doing ONE more shoot?:p

Besides...not enough business dress outfits for a decent collection. Sorry 'bout that.:(

Love,
Christine Renee

Ashleigh
01-13-2005, 11:49 AM
Okay. I can understand. Let no one ever say that Ashleigh is not sympathetic and understanding. About most things.

Go for it!

Waiting, waiting..............

ChristineRenee
01-13-2005, 11:52 AM
Okay. I can understand. Let no one ever say that Ashleigh is not sympathetic and understanding. About most things.

Go for it!

Waiting, waiting..............All in good time my pretty...all in good time!;) :p

YEA....MY 400TH POST!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!:D

Ashleigh
01-13-2005, 11:59 AM
All in good time my pretty...all in good time!;) :p

YEA....MY 400TH POST!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!:D

Glad to have been a part of it. The 400th I mean. I have heard that "all in good time..." phrase before. Am I in Oz?

ChristineRenee
01-13-2005, 12:05 PM
Glad to have been a part of it. I have heard that "all in good time..." phrase before. Am I in Oz?Aren't we all?

Yeah...that was from The Wicked Witch of the West...the late, great Margaret Hamiliton...bless her heart. She was an ex-schoolteacher and a very sweet lady from what I have heard and read...absolutely nothing like the role that made her famous.:cool: :)

donnacd10
01-13-2005, 12:46 PM
can i vote more then once,christne. i'd like to see you in all of them.

ChristineRenee
01-13-2005, 01:49 PM
can i vote more then once,christne. i'd like to see you in all of them.Why you greedy little minx you!:p Don't think the poll will let you do that hon...but I DO appreciate the thought!:) ;)

Love,
Christine Renee

ChristineRenee
01-13-2005, 01:53 PM
4-1 "playtime outfits" in the lead. Must be the Wizard of Oz contingent on site here really wants to see my Dorothy!:p

Auntie Em...Auntie Em....I'm frightened Auntie Em!!!:D

Ashleigh
01-13-2005, 03:18 PM
And Toto Too!

ChristineRenee
01-13-2005, 05:19 PM
And Toto Too!Yes Ashleigh...and Toto too!:)

Vallari
01-13-2005, 09:50 PM
My vote goes for the Bridal collection :)

ChristineRenee
01-13-2005, 09:58 PM
My vote goes for the Bridal collection :)And I'll just bet you'd make a gorgeous bridesmaid too Rachel.:cool:

Thanks for your vote.:)

Love,
Christine Renee

Vickie-CD
01-13-2005, 10:04 PM
Christine, thats a loaded question, you're going to look great in anything you wear. Can't wait to see the photo's!!!!
Love,
Vickie

DonnaT
01-13-2005, 11:28 PM
Guess my bridal vote changed the standings. :D

ChristineRenee
01-14-2005, 01:43 AM
Guess my bridal vote changed the standinds. :DI'll say...looks like we got a close race going on here all of a sudden.

Thanks for your vote Donna!;)

Love,
Christine Renee

new2jersey
01-14-2005, 01:49 AM
Do them ALL! :D But if I have to choose one, definitely Bridal! :D So, whens the big day we get to see the pictures?

ChristineRenee
01-14-2005, 01:52 AM
Christine, thats a loaded question, you're going to look great in anything you wear. Can't wait to see the photo's!!!!
Love,
VickieAW...thanks Vickie. You girls make feel me feel so special here...I do wish that I could model them all for you.

Looks like the collection selection race is just starting to heat up now too...this should be a lot of fun to monitor.

Thanks for participating and for all your kind words Vickie.:cool: ;)

Love,
Christine Renee

ChristineRenee
01-14-2005, 02:25 AM
Do them ALL! :D But if I have to choose one, definitely Bridal! :D So, whens the big day we get to see the pictures?Good question new2jersey...I forgot to put a time limit on the poll when I started it. Plus, I still gotta sweet talk the wyff into playin' photographer again for at least ONE more shoot. That's why I wanted you all to just pick your favorite out of the 4 choices because I may only get one more shot at this. Thanks new for your interest and for participating, and to all of you lovely ladies who have participated by voting so far.

As for the rest of you out there sittin' on the fence watchin' it all... it's time to stand up and be counted and vote for your favorite collection now because it looks like we got one heck of a "clothes horse race" going on here and every vote matters!:D

Love,
Christine "The Modelin' Queen" Renee

biddy
01-14-2005, 02:39 AM
Here is your opportunity to select your favorite from the 2005 Christine Collection that you would like to see pics of me model.

Choose your favorite from these 4 choices: (see the thread "Pics from The Christine Collection" for a more detailed description of each collection)

1. Intimates collection

2. Bridal collection

3. Swimwear collection

4. "Playtime outfits" collection

Thanks in advance for responding. :) Although the option of a selection of the lot would have won MY vote ;)

ChristineRenee
01-14-2005, 03:03 AM
Actually, that might have been a much better way to have set this up biddy, I'll grant you that.

Still, thanks for your vote...I really appreciate it.:)

Love,
Christine Renee

Tristen Cox
01-14-2005, 03:12 AM
Christine I didn't post til now but I did vote #2 almost as soon as you put this up. Seems you have a bit of a tie going. We'll just have to wait and see ;)

Love & hugs
Tristen

ChristineRenee
01-14-2005, 03:35 AM
Yes...exciting is it? I'm all a tingle wondering which collection is going to prevail.:) This "clothes horse race" is definitely to close to call!:D

But there is still a lot of votes out there to be heard from yet so c'mon ladies...it's time to PONY UP and VOTE!:p

Love,
Christine "Your Modelin' Queen"

ChristineRenee
01-14-2005, 01:48 PM
This will happen ladies. Because I want to see myself in these outfits, or at least some of them anyway, and knowing how negative my wyff (aka "The Boss Lady") is going to be when I ask her if she would do the photography, I have to take a different course of action to ensure that this photo session becomes a reality.

I will go to our local photography studio (where I have gone before in 2002 when I did a Buddy Holly look-a-like photo shoot) and I will arrange to pose for a minimum of 5 pictures that will then be downloaded to the forum. It is possible, depending on the cost factor of the shoot, that I may do more than 5 but, as per this message, I WILL pose for at least 5 pics.

Your job then ladies will be to select your 5 favorite outfits from the 10 listed that you would most like to see me model for our forum. The poll will close on February 1st. The top 5 outfits selected at that time will be the ones that I will model for the forum.

I sincerely hope that this will then satisfy all of your collective LUST and in seeing me humble and/or humiliate myself yet again for this forum's perverse pleasure.:p :D

So thanks one and all for your participation and LET THE VOTING BEGIN!;) :cool:

Love to all,
Christine "Your Modeling Queen" Renee

paulaN
01-14-2005, 02:46 PM
ya right your posing for pics for yourself don't try to fool me. for starters I like the dress in your avatar. and as for lust well lets just say I like your pics a lot. a hole lot bunches and bunches, a great deal, very much, well maybe just a tad bit of lust. after all you do look great.

ChristineRenee
01-14-2005, 04:17 PM
ya right your posing for pics for yourself don't try to fool me. for starters I like the dress in your avatar. and as for lust well lets just say I like your pics a lot. a hole lot bunches and bunches, a great deal, very much, well maybe just a tad bit of lust. after all you do look great.Ah...caught me in the act didn't ya? (hah...you wish!):rolleyes:

Hey, hey Paula (couldn't resist..sorry), what's the point of being an "attention *****" (oopsy..can I say ***** there Mod's?) if you can't document your thrills for all-time internationally! ("I'm ready for my close-up now, Mr. Spielberg!"):D

As long as you are only lusting in your heart Paula, it's ok with me, I forgive you. (Jimmy Carter called and said that he forgives you too):p

Thanks for the kind words...and I hope you VOTED IN MY NEW POLL!!!! (oh, sorry...having a PMS kind of day there sweets.):o

Love,
Christine "Hollywood's next Queen" Renee

Ashleigh
01-15-2005, 01:40 AM
I sincerely hope that this will then satisfy all of your collective LUST yet again for this forum's perverse pleasure.:p :D

Yeah, hardly. It will satisfy some - I wouldn't call it lust,......... oh yes I would. But we'll take whatever you graciously send our way. 4 of the 5 votes I made will be included I'm fairly sure so go for it!

Waiting................................

Still waiting..........................

Okay, I will be patient.

Waiting...............................

ChristineRenee
01-15-2005, 01:52 AM
Yeah, hardly. It will satisfy some - I wouldn't call it lust,......... oh yes I would. But we'll take whatever you graciously send our way. 4 of the 5 votes I made will be included I'm fairly sure so go for it!

Waiting................................

Still waiting..........................

Okay, I will be patient.

Waiting...............................You're lovin' this just a tad too much aren't ya Ash?:p :D

Thanks for voting by the way. I think I got an idea what your 4 votes were too...you skamp you!:p ;)

Patience my dear Ashleigh...patience...

Love,
Christine Renee

Ashleigh
01-15-2005, 01:58 AM
Uh oh. It's not good when I'm predictable. I am going to have to get with Erica and Crispy for Obnoxious lessons. But that really is not me. I failed obnoxious twice.

I shall be patient my dear. Just hurry. The sand is quickly running out of the hourglass and Auntie Em is looking for me...........

ChristineRenee
01-15-2005, 02:12 AM
Uh oh. It's not good when I'm predictable. I am going to have to get with Erica and Crispy for Obnoxious lessons. But that really is not me. I failed obnoxious twice.

I shall be patient my dear. Just hurry. The sand is quickly running out of the hourglass and Auntie Em is looking for me...........And Erica and Crispy are lookin' to get at your ruby slippers there missy so watch out for the shark and her accomplice Ash...:eek: :D

Love,
Christine "I'm definitely not in Kansas anymore" Renee