PDA

View Full Version : Golfing

Shadeauxmarie
11-28-2006, 12:35 PM
Any of you ladies golfed while dressed? And if so, which tees did you use?

I personally have golfed while wearing panties and pantyhose under my long pants. I wore Sheer Energy pantyhose, and they felt GREAT on my legs wlking the course, but I had to go to the bathroom and pull them back up for the back nine.

MsJanessa
11-28-2006, 12:49 PM

I personally have golfed while wearing panties and pantyhose under my long pants. I wore Sheer Energy pantyhose, and they felt GREAT on my legs wlking the course, but I had to go to the bathroom and pull them back up for the back nine.

Is that why they call Us "T-girls"?

cathie
11-28-2006, 01:07 PM
I frequently golf in pantyhose but I also ride, ski and anything else I can get away with while wearing pantyhose. I love them for exercise. The compression keeps my legs from getting too fatigued too quickly. The 7 denier don't do anything except look good so for the really active sports I use a 15 or higher. Legg's sheer energy are fantastic to ski while wearing.

Charolette time
11-28-2006, 01:13 PM

Usually I wear panties,with little golf balls on them, on the course,:D and I shoot from the back tees, have not tried pantyhose yet , but I do wear them when out in the woods for Deer hunting and on the Ice when Ice fishing, as you said its only a problem when going tinkle, :heehee: they work great and help keep the legs warm, even Joe Namith the quarterback for the old New York Jets used to wear them when playing in the cold climate, I dont think anyone said anything too him, :love: Charolette

cathie
11-28-2006, 01:16 PM
A lot more athletes wear them more than most realize. I knew this guy that would wear tights to play soccer to keep his legs warm. Quite a few pro athletes wear pantyhose today under their unis for warmth and to reduce fatigue

Jerry
11-28-2006, 01:32 PM
A while back there was a thread on things we'd like to do as gurls. Golf is right up there. I'd love to wear a skort and sleeveless top, with my hair in a pony and sticking out the back of my pink visor.

The commitment is outside my comfort zone, though. I'd want to pony up for some women's golf shoes. (They are so cute.) I guess I'd just rent women's clubs and bag. Let someone else pay my greensfee. :D

But I'd definitely play from the reds. Just use a 5 or 7 wood. Fairways and greens. I see a sub 80 on the card! That would be icing on the cake.

Thanks for the dream.
Hog hugs. Jerry

Andrea Nicole
11-28-2006, 02:31 PM
I have played dressed several time. They all were during Be-All conventions. I did use the ladies tee's. Ponytail sticking out of the baseball cap, skort, but I did wear nude panty hose.