PDA

View Full Version : I Still Don't Believe What Just Walked By.......

Karren H
11-28-2006, 01:09 PM
......Day 2 of jury duty and at noon I took off and went to Goodwill.....Nothing at all!!!!, then found a few consignment shops and antique places......(5 dangly clipons for $5).....but on the walk back to the Court house I spy this fox walking on the other side of the street.... Tall....real tall!! Skinny with white boots, white thigh highs, and a black and white tiger skin print short short dress..... HOT from the back and long black hair!!

So as I'm walking along she stops, turns around and says hi to someone else and I heard her talk!! She's definately not a she!! Big hands, deep voice and need some makeup help!! But she sure looked good!! In the hooker sence of the word good!! Had the walk and the movements down pat!! Wish I had my camera!!! Lol

I stopped in front of the court house, standing there with a whole bunch of folks and she crossed the street and walked by and went into the court house!! Hmmmmm. Maybe she's on trial for something and I'll be on her jury!! Hehehe. Herd a few women and some officers snicker as she walked by!! But she's my idle for the day!! Guts and beauty!!

Love Karren

Update.....went into the court house as she was leaving.....she smiled, I smiled...and when I got to the jury lounge my friend says "did you see that african american chick....damn was she tall!!". I looked at him and said.."Yeah....but she was a he". "Your kidding?". He asked. "Nope and a might pretty he, he was". He just shook his head.

Jury duty is more fun and exciting than I had envisioned.. Lol

Love Karren

Marcie Sexton
11-28-2006, 01:25 PM
Perhaps she has what we, or should I say I need...COURAGE...to be seen out there...

Calliope
11-28-2006, 01:34 PM
Wish I had my camera!!!

Don't you dare! Too naughty for words. Violating to the max.

Jesse69
11-28-2006, 01:39 PM
tHANKS FOR the story. Could you have taken a cell phone pic?

Emily Ann Brown
11-28-2006, 01:42 PM
Must be the day for them. At Taco Hell at lunch this hot babe walked between my car and the one in front of me....I noticed the arms were too hairy so I looked again.....that's when I noticed how tall she really was. And then I spied the Adam's apple peeking out from her top. She was going in for a sit-down lunch. My hat is off to her....I haven't been out in public in 4 months.

Emily Ann

veronicagurl85
11-28-2006, 01:42 PM
Oh sis its always a great story with you. They should make a tv show about your life it would be great

vbcdgrl
11-28-2006, 01:43 PM
Maybe she's an "under cover" cop working vice.

Vikki

Sheila
11-28-2006, 02:03 PM
it's gotta be you Karen, you just seem to have sooooooooooooo much fun

Jess

Karren H
11-28-2006, 02:12 PM
Maybe she's an "under cover" cop working vice.

Vikki

Hmmmm now I never thought of that! But my friend said she walked downstairs and went into the crime victums lounge... And then left shortly after that!! Sooooo

And my blackberry doesn't have a camera.....

Karren

Calliope
11-28-2006, 02:19 PM
And my blackberry doesn't have a camera.....

Karren, I love you dearly but I really gotta emphasize: taking surreptitious photos of another CD is totally uncool!

Karren H
11-28-2006, 03:04 PM
Karren, I love you dearly but I really gotta emphasize: taking surreptitious photos of another CD is totally uncool!

I'm sure if I had asked she would have posed with me for a photo!! Lol

Karren

Calliope
11-28-2006, 03:07 PM
I'm sure if I had asked she would have posed with me for a photo!!

Then I'd be the first to say go gals.

Nice new pic of yourself, btw.

myMichelle
11-28-2006, 03:21 PM
Hey, Karren: Don't get caught playing on your blackberry when you're supposed to be listening to testimony...LMAO. That in itself would be bad enough--but try explaining what you're doing surfing on this website...LOL!

terrinoble
11-28-2006, 03:31 PM
Karren, I look the new pic too - you don't look like your chin is stuck to your chest for once!

Karren H
11-28-2006, 04:06 PM
Hey, Karren: Don't get caught playing on your blackberry when you're supposed to be listening to testimony...LMAO. That in itself would be bad enough--but try explaining what you're doing surfing on this website...LOL!

We'll here in the jury lounge its ok!! In the courtroom its off!! And since a bunch of jurors have been seated the room has thinned out so no one can watch over my shoulder!!.

But as the day went on I started to talk to this lady next to me...she said I looked familiar! Sure enough, she lives on the next street!! Really really glad I didn't wear a dress!! Hehehe. But we started chatting and she explained where she lived ....."Right next to the house where the airline piolet use to live...you know, the one that had a sex change?".

That's right folks....Its transgendered day here at the court house!! Lol. Yes I know him...bough his old Saab sonett from him, before he had the operation...

What a day!! Did just get a nice skirt at Kohls for $4.50. :). And the 5 pair of earrings from lunch!!

Love Karren

LaurenInDC
11-28-2006, 04:41 PM
What a day!! Did just get a nice skirt at Kohls for $4.50. :). And the 5 pair of earrings from lunch!

When I first read that, I could have sworn it said "the 5 pair of earrings FOR lunch". Boy was I gonna have fun with that one... :)

-L

Karren H
11-28-2006, 05:02 PM
When I first read that, I could have sworn it said "the 5 pair of earrings FOR lunch". Boy was I gonna have fun with that one... :)

-L

Close....2 hotdogs.....at Shorty's hotdog stand!!!

Karren

S. Lisa Smith
11-28-2006, 06:45 PM
Saab Sonnet? That was an esoteric car!

bredalee25
11-28-2006, 06:53 PM
Karren I think you have a cd magnet in your purse. Thats why you seem to be seeing alot of cd's right now LOL.

ttfn

Karren H
11-28-2006, 06:57 PM
Saab Sonnet? That was an esoteric car!

Had two, a 74 and a 72......got to love an Italian designed, Sweedish 2 seater, fiberglass body, front wheel drive sports car with a V4 cylindar german forklift engine, and a brake system built by lockheed plus Lucas Electrics.. Amazing it ran at all!!

Love Karren

cd_stacey
11-28-2006, 07:03 PM
That's great, Karren! I just love to see other cd's out and about.

SherriePall
11-28-2006, 07:16 PM
Karren -- If you asked me nicely, I might have posed.