PDA

View Full Version : Lovely wife

jenniferverobch
11-28-2006, 01:58 PM
I apologize for any improper comments I made yesterday. This past weekend I told my wife for the first time that I slept with her panties on while she was out of town. She thought it was cool and asked to see me in her panties. I was thrilled when I pulled on her white satin Victoria Secret panties in front of her; she doesn't know that I've been occasionally crossdressing for the past ten years. She got excited and so did I. I'm hoping that she will ask me to wear the panties to bed with her. I told her I love the feeling of her panties, but she commented they were "very feminine" and said she would try to find me some male satin underwear. Do I just tell her that I "love and enjoy" her panties? I guess I'll just take it slow. I would love it if she asked me to wear one of her bras to bed. I would love it if she would buy me a nice panty and bra set for Christmas. Please tell me what you think. Thank you, Jennifer

:happy:

Jesse69
11-28-2006, 02:21 PM
I think your lucky to have a wife like that. I've never had a woman.

Sandra
11-28-2006, 02:59 PM
Unless you want male satin underwear I suggest you talk to her and take it slow.

soccervixen
11-28-2006, 03:08 PM
I told my wife that "women have all the comfortable underwear, and I am through with men's underwear except for exercise". She agreed. She likes what I wear, wants to see what pair of panties I have on each day before I head off to work. She has helped me pick out panties shopping, and has even bought me a very feminine thong (hot pink with lace!).

But taking it slowly is good advice.

DonnaT
11-28-2006, 03:37 PM
If she does find you some male satin underware, then after wearing them for a day, let her know It's not the same and you prefer the "more feminine" look and feel of the panties.

I've read posts elsewhere from women who enjoy seeing their guy in panties, but they were a long way from wanting to see them in a bra. There's a whole different connotation about guys wearing bras.

wabnaok
11-28-2006, 03:51 PM
It sounds as if she enjoyed it as much as you. I having a very supportive wife and it sounds like that is what you may have. I suggest you take it slow. Do not push. You might try having her panties before you go to bed. Maybe give her a massage just before going to bed and let things unfold from there. Let her undress you and find her panties on you in a positive light! Ally

SatinSarah
11-28-2006, 05:22 PM
This is how I started to break my crossdressing to my wife. I tried on one of her teddies and told her I liked the sikly feeling...she let me wear it and then I started the conversation about it being a bit more than the silky feeling. Take it slowly though. Make sure you talk abuot every stage and have claer rules you both agree to. I made a mistake of taking it all for granted and after 10 years was banned for the last 2 years. Only now am I working on letting sarah back into our lives together.