PDA

View Full Version : My Shopping Trip - 11/27/06 (a bit lengthy)

Rene L
11-28-2006, 03:44 PM
Last night I had a lot of time to "kill" while waiting for my son to finish his driving school (he just turned 16). I had some things in the car with me, so I put on my panties, bra, black tights and heels and headed to the mall. I had on male slacks and a yellow dress shirt. The bra and straps were visible under my shirt, too. I walked all the way around the mall before going into Lane Bryant. They weren't busy at all, and three sales ladies:gorgeous: were standing together. When they asked if they could help me, I said I was looking for slacks or skirts. One of them offered some suggestions and showed me a skirt or two, asking "do you think she would like these?":sigh: I didn't answer immediately.

I looked around a minute or so longer, then asked her if I could try on that skirt. She said "of course":happy: and proceded to find blouses to go with it. In the fitting room, I got out of my slacks and shirt as quickly as I could and put on a white blouse first. I LOVED the feel and cut of it - it hung just below my behind, almost like a minidress. I would have loved to have strutted around in just that for a bit.:cheeky: I tried on the skirt and had just gotten it on when she knocked on the door with a couple of more tops. The sales assistant was very helpful and saw me in all of the different combinations I tried. She even came in and helped me with one particular top. When she saw me in one of the outfits, she even commented "that looks passable".:shocked: I think my jaw dropped and my eyes glazed over - i have a mustache and don't look at all feminine. She had to be looking from the top of the blouse down.

(At one point I thanked her for being so understanding. She told me she had a friend that used to regularly raid her closet and two of her best friends' husbands are her best customers!!:thumbsup:

Well, I can't buy those things for myself - I have no budget for it and no where to keep them.:thumbsdn: BUT my wife is close to the same size. So, I ended up buying a skirt, two blouses and a sweater for her for Christmas.:love: And I just let the the sales assistant think they were for me.:D (The entire outfit was a little over $150.)

How I wished I could have been in the skirt, heels, and tops and wondered around the store, browsing. But every time I opened the door, the SA was standing right there. It was still so excited. One of the other SA's commented on one of the combinations and a third complimented me on my purchases. I told here that I just wish I could have worn them as I left the mall! (Not that I would have had the courage to do so.)

It will be weeks, maybe months or years before I can do this again, but it was SOOO much fun.

On a side note, I wore heels (very plain, passable for male shoes, the ones I wear to work 3 or 4 days a week) in the mall for 4 hours. Now I understand more why women love to get their shoes off at night!!

Glenda58
11-29-2006, 12:04 AM
HI RENE.
Glad you had a good trip shopping. It's so much more fun trying different things on with the SA helping you. You want to buy them all. Or you find that the size you wanted was to big and you need a smaller one. If you get a chance to go dress do it. I was able to walk out of the dressing room to the large mirrors in the store to see how the cloths look on me. It was such a rush that I couldn't sleep that night staying dressed all the time.:hugs:

Charolette time
12-01-2006, 10:16 AM
Last night I had a lot of time to "kill" while waiting for my son to finish his driving school (he just turned 16). I had some things in the car with me, so I put on my panties, bra, black tights and heels and headed to the mall. I had on male slacks and a yellow dress shirt. The bra and straps were visible under my shirt, too. I walked all the way around the mall before going into Lane Bryant. They weren't busy at all, and three sales ladies:gorgeous: were standing together. When they asked if they could help me, I said I was looking for slacks or skirts. One of them offered some suggestions and showed me a skirt or two, asking "do you think she would like these?":sigh: I didn't answer immediately.

I looked around a minute or so longer, then asked her if I could try on that skirt. She said "of course":happy: and proceded to find blouses to go with it. In the fitting room, I got out of my slacks and shirt as quickly as I could and put on a white blouse first. I LOVED the feel and cut of it - it hung just below my behind, almost like a minidress. I would have loved to have strutted around in just that for a bit.:cheeky: I tried on the skirt and had just gotten it on when she knocked on the door with a couple of more tops. The sales assistant was very helpful and saw me in all of the different combinations I tried. She even came in and helped me with one particular top. When she saw me in one of the outfits, she even commented "that looks passable".:shocked: I think my jaw dropped and my eyes glazed over - i have a mustache and don't look at all feminine. She had to be looking from the top of the blouse down.

(At one point I thanked her for being so understanding. She told me she had a friend that used to regularly raid her closet and two of her best friends' husbands are her best customers!!:thumbsup:

Well, I can't buy those things for myself - I have no budget for it and no where to keep them.:thumbsdn: BUT my wife is close to the same size. So, I ended up buying a skirt, two blouses and a sweater for her for Christmas.:love: And I just let the the sales assistant think they were for me.:D (The entire outfit was a little over $150.)

How I wished I could have been in the skirt, heels, and tops and wondered around the store, browsing. But every time I opened the door, the SA was standing right there. It was still so excited. One of the other SA's commented on one of the combinations and a third complimented me on my purchases. I told here that I just wish I could have worn them as I left the mall! (Not that I would have had the courage to do so.)

It will be weeks, maybe months or years before I can do this again, but it was SOOO much fun.

On a side note, I wore heels (very plain, passable for male shoes, the ones I wear to work 3 or 4 days a week) in the mall for 4 hours. Now I understand more why women love to get their shoes off at night!!

LANE BRYANT MUST BE LIKE A MAGNET FOR US CDERS, I WAS IN THE STORE JUST YESTERDAY, THE WIFE WAS AT HER STORES SO I WAS ABLE TO TAKE MY TIME, I TRIED ON A FEW BRAS, AND A SKIRT, ENDED UP BUYING THE SKIRT, ALSO CHECKED OUT THE NEW SELECTION OF HOLIDAY PANTIES, BELLS AND MISELTOE: AND IF YOU BUY 3 GET 2 FREE, WHAT A COUNTRY AND THE SALES GIRLS AS YOU SAID WERE GREAT :love: CHAROLETTE

sue ellan
12-01-2006, 10:55 AM
shopping and getting to use the dressing rooms are so a big
blast. it gets the blood rushing and the heart beating. it is so much fun. i'm getting so excited just reading your thread.
sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp. the closer to the end the faster is goes.