PDA

View Full Version : Should i dress or not?

shay
11-28-2006, 04:09 PM
I am doing some community service tomorrow and was wondering what any opinions are for me dressing. i really want to but i am unsure if i should please help me out with any advice thanx

Kieron Andrew
11-28-2006, 04:12 PM
I am doing some community service tomorrow and was wondering what any opinions are for me dressing. i really want to but i am unsure if i should please help me out with any advice thanx
under dress?, if you are known to them as a guy i wouldnt

hotbobbie
11-28-2006, 04:28 PM
Dress the way they think you are there are times and places you do not push the envelope.

DonnaT
11-28-2006, 04:29 PM
If you are unsure, then I suggest not doing it, especially if it is required community service as oppossed to voluntary community service.

If it's voluntary, and you want to show crossdressers in a good light, and if you think you will be comfortable in a public setting, then give it a go.

Calliope
11-28-2006, 05:59 PM
If you are unsure, then I suggest not doing it, especially if it is required community service as oppossed to voluntary community service.

Yep, some context is needed here.

MarinaTwelve200
11-28-2006, 06:20 PM
My rule is dont dress anywhere where you would cause a "disruption" if you dressed as a CLOWN or a PIRATE (Garrrr). :D Some things "just aint done".---Unless you can pull off dressing flawlessly, and you dont give a damn what others may think---and can face the social consequences without complaining.

S. Lisa Smith
11-28-2006, 06:27 PM
My rule is dont dress anywhere where you would cause a "disruption" if you dressed as a CLOWN or a PIRATE (Garrrr). :D Some things "just aint done".---Unless you can pull off dressing flawlessly, and you dont give a damn what others may think---and can face the social consequences without complaining.Excellent advice!!!!!

Jenna1561
11-28-2006, 06:31 PM
I agree with Marina; if you would be a disruption or distraction, then don't do it. You're there to help in some way and you don't want to become the center of attention.

However, if there are other CD/TG/TS there, then by all means dress comfortably.

Jenna

Ellaine
11-28-2006, 06:36 PM
No don't dress...in fact send me all your girly stuff and I'll see it gets a good home in my community.

shay
11-28-2006, 06:48 PM
this is completely vouluntary service i wouldnt be super dressed up but casual and i will just be helping decorate for breakfast with santa

Butterfly Bill
11-28-2006, 07:11 PM
this is completely vouluntary service i wouldnt be super dressed up but casual and i will just be helping decorate for breakfast with santa

Then this sounds like a good opportunity to let them know the good a CD can do. Like you said, just dress casually. (But you haven't really told us if they already know you CD or not. Would this be a total surprise to them?)

Sierra Evon
11-28-2006, 07:23 PM
To dress or not to dress that is the question ? but all reply's must be worded in the form of " Allass'" .....its a Shakespear thang...........:happy:

Tina Dixon
11-28-2006, 07:28 PM
I don't think it would be wise, but suit your self, I know it would be nice to show people that TG and CDs are good people but it could be the worst day of your life, pick your choice wisely.

Penny
11-28-2006, 07:32 PM
Of course you should dress; going naked would definitely create a problem.:heehee:
Seriously, you must consider the rewards vs the remifications. Is a pleasurable moment worth what could be, a whole lot problems?

janet p
11-28-2006, 11:23 PM
Like Butterfly Bill said if they know you CD then do it but tastefully.:love:

Shannon CD
11-28-2006, 11:29 PM
You said it has something to do with Santa. I would probably not want to be the one that the kids were pointing at and asking mommy and daddy about. If there are no kids there, and if you know everyone is open minded, and you don't think it would be a distraction then I say do it...but make sure to tell us all about it.