PDA

View Full Version : A Few Thoughts

ubokvt
11-28-2006, 06:09 PM
This is my second visit here, didn't know I could come over, thank you for allowing me to view, participate and share some of your journey. Sometimes the mtf side gets a little much with the panty threads, makeup, shopping shaving, sometimes think BORAT ( a Movie) had it right when he said women only have half the brain of men don't kill me yet I find you are in some ways more contemplative over here, ask harder questions, truly dig around inside of your selves. Its good to do, needs to be done, but its hard, sometimes sad. Thank you for the sanity please keep doing it.

I've read a lot grown, got lots of questions for you if it is alright to ask, but like I said its hard and some times sad, Soooooo since I only have half a brain I'm going back to the other side and start another juicey panty thread ooohhhhhh LOL!!!! I'll be back when I stronger. Thanks for being here your more supportive than you know.

mistunderstood
11-28-2006, 07:01 PM
Glad you could join us. Do not be afraid to come back. We will keep the light on for you.

Charleen
11-28-2006, 11:27 PM
This is my second visit here, didn't know I could come over, thank you for allowing me to view, participate and share some of your journey. Sometimes the mtf side gets a little much with the panty threads, makeup, shopping shaving, sometimes think BORAT ( a Movie) had it right when he said women only have half the brain of men don't kill me yet I find you are in some ways more contemplative over here, ask harder questions, truly dig around inside of your selves. Its good to do, needs to be done, but its hard, sometimes sad. Thank you for the sanity please keep doing it.

BOY, do I second that! I love you guys. You're an oasis from what can be a sea of mascara with panties floating everywhere over there.
Love and xxxx, Lily

Kieron Andrew
11-28-2006, 11:35 PM
You're an oasis from what can be a sea of mascara with panties floating everywhere over there.

you really dont wanna know what picture you just helped form in my mind lol, but its definitely funny lol

CaptLex
11-29-2006, 12:14 AM
you really dont wanna know what picture you just helped form in my mind lol, but its definitely funny lol

LOL! I got the same image, Kieron! :eek:

BTW, ladies . . . I second what Aaron said. :happy:

Kate Simmons
11-29-2006, 05:42 AM
BOY, do I second that! I love you guys. You're an oasis from what can be a sea of mascara with panties floating everywhere over there.
Love and xxxx, LilyI pictured that in my mind Lily. You are right, though.I'm just glad that, like you, I am comfortable in my own skin and am okay being who I want to be when I want. It does seem to be more of a struggle for the guys. I can't imagine what it's really like with that kind of pressure, I can only read the heart felt thoughts and try to empathize with them. I'm hoping the day is coming when we can all simply be accepted for who we are. Until then, it's comforting to be able to share our hopes, fears and dreams with our friends. Having a safe haven means a lot to me. A place where we can kick back, relax and have real fellowship regardless of our choice of fashion. It's a people place and being people is what it is really all about.:happy: Ericka/Rich

Felix
11-29-2006, 05:17 PM
Here Here Ericka! It is nice to know that you all feel that way about coming over to join us and it is nice to know that we can support you when needed. Thanx Ladies xx Felix :hugs: