PDA

View Full Version : Hair styles

janelle
11-28-2006, 06:14 PM
Evening Ladies;
I was wondering how many of you who still do things in male mode have some kind of a female hair style? I asked my nail tech. what she thought about my hair & she gave me some ideas. I am thinking about getting what she called pixie or a longer version of a pixie.(thats how she put it).
What are your thoughts or ideas about this? GG what would you say if your SO was thinking of doing this? By my stylist suggestion i think you have some idea of the lenght of my hair,so, do any of you GG have any cute ideas for this girl?
I thank you all for your time & ideas, i can't wait.
:love: Janelle

Paula Thomas
11-28-2006, 06:32 PM
Janelle - I am also interested in the replies to this thread.

You may want to get a copy of "The Best of Short Hairstyles" (I have the August 2006 copy), and look at all of them.

On page 58 of my copy is a pixie that would certain double as a drab haircut (although I would figuratively kill for a chin-length bob).

You may find others that you like.

Sierra Evon
11-28-2006, 08:18 PM
I guess its really whatever looks best on you , Ive looked thru many hair style mags , I prefer long waistlenghth braided pony tail, down to , or past my butt.....

Charleen
11-28-2006, 08:24 PM
As I have 2 lives and must be Charlie ALOT, I keep my hair back in a 'tail most of the time. that way, I just look like who I am, a child of the 60's, and no questions asked. Love and xxxx, Lily

Scotty
11-28-2006, 08:38 PM
I went in and got a Pixie cut, they are cute......

Had to do that to let it grow out somewhat en-femme and keep it manageable.

Now as it's growing longer I'm not planning on any trims unless I get split ends, but it's going 100% femme like it was when I was younger!!

When the time is right I'll post a pic without a wig, my natural hair is flatter and straighter/thinner..

Karren H
11-28-2006, 10:53 PM
Actually I like to keep my hair short in male mode, so it is more comfortable under my wigs.....And even though I had long hair in college, being able to utilize wigs to change my look and my personality is soooo cool!! And now I wouldn't have it any other way!!

Love Karren

Lois1234
11-29-2006, 11:53 AM
My own hair is down to my shoulders but i'm starting to thin out on top (extra forehead). When i asked my hairdresser if there was a cut that would be "softer" for me she said that my forehead area didn't have enough hair to wear it that way. So, it's wigs for me until i find something that will regrow those lost hair areas or get a transplant done. I do occasionally use the hair iron and curl away and comb my bangs down.

Lois...

Kieron Andrew
11-29-2006, 11:55 AM
Evening Ladies;
I was wondering how many of you who still do things in male mode have some kind of a female hair style? I asked my nail tech. what she thought about my hair & she gave me some ideas. I am thinking about getting what she called pixie or a longer version of a pixie.(thats how she put it).
What are your thoughts or ideas about this? GG what would you say if your SO was thinking of doing this? By my stylist suggestion i think you have some idea of the lenght of my hair,so, do any of you GG have any cute ideas for this girl?
I thank you all for your time & ideas, i can't wait.
a pic of you to go on would help the girls find a cut suited to your face :)

fancy nancy
11-30-2006, 08:23 PM
I am letting my hair grow long and thick .So far,my hair is long enough to put up in a pony tail I get the dead ends trimmed evry 3 to 4 weeks .I hope bty next summer ,my hair is past my shoulders

Felicia Conti
12-01-2006, 12:11 AM
Hi,

I have long dark hair down to the middle of my back that looks nice when I am in girl mode. Unfortunately, if I wear it down or even in a ponytail when not in girl mode, I get "mamed" a lot. I also work in a career where perceptions play a role in success. I put my hair in a ponytail and rolling it up into a ball and use fabric coated bands to hold it up. I don't like to have to do this because it isn't great on the hair but pay the price of compromise in order to keep the long hair. It is a real challenge to pass well in both genders and difficult to walk that thin line. Lotsa Hugs.

Felicia

Diana_BiMale_CD
12-01-2006, 01:31 AM
I have just joined this forum and this thread is really great! I was trying to determine what my first wig would look like before I found you wonderful gurls. My Hair is short, I wear glasses, and was thinking I could just get a nice feminine pair of glasses and leave my hair alone. But every time I see a GG with short kind of semi messed up looking hair, I get jealous. So am thinking of looking for a wig like that. After all the super short look has been effective on GGs like Jamie Lee Curtis and others. But I also would like to change my look depending on my moods, so probably will just keep my own hair short, even shorter then now and go with wigs, short messy, long sexy, etc. Am getting a great many ideas on this thread and the site in general. Thank you gurls for making my life a lot happier. Hugs and Kisses.

Delila
12-01-2006, 01:48 AM
I have tried about a dozen different ideas for my femm hair ususally to little success. If you find something that works congrats I just wish I had the patience to grow my hair out.

janelle
12-01-2006, 09:37 PM
Well Ladies you all had nice comments & i wish i could post a pic. to help you help me. After talking with my therapist, & her telling me i need to make some hard choices that would make me the person i am looking for, i made an appointment to get a pixie cut on the 13th of Dec.. I am hoping that by than i will have someway to post a pic. or 2.
What i am learning thru all of this, is be TRUE,& HONEST with YOURSELF. It seems these our the keys to our happiness. Take care all & thanks.