PDA

View Full Version : What Do You Use For Your Breasts?

neodozzprime@hotmail
05-23-2004, 05:17 PM
Do you get implants or use what?

PaulaJeanette
05-23-2004, 09:02 PM
I recently purchased my first pair of breast forms and just love them...when worn with my 38C bras, they make my bustline look simply great!!! Make sure you find and purchase a pair that is right for your physical build...you don't want to invest in breast forms that are too small and not in proportion to your shoulder width.

I love having beautifully shaped breasts.

Paula J

Marie Andrews
05-24-2004, 03:22 AM
Here is a tip,

if you can't afford breast forms you can use, wait for it....

bird seed!!!

Let me explain, buy a big bag of the tiny type of bird seed, and two medium sized sandwich bags,
then simply fill the bags to what evere size you want and then tie the bags up with a knot.
These knots make great nipples!!! and when put inside a bra they move like real breasts!
I use these as well as breast forms, (not at the same time) I can post a pic of the finished item if you wish!

Marie X
:)

Dana_cd
05-24-2004, 03:42 PM
At the present time, I use bath scrunchies i tie the little ropes in knots and use them as nipples they hole very nicely but they may not feel like real breasts but neither would the birdseed thing, I also have a pair of xl enhancers that I use with another smaller pair of scrunchies and they work gr8 if you feel them they do feel much like the real thing, (just until I get full breast forms)

Marti2004
05-26-2004, 08:53 AM
You can teach yourself as well about breast forms from doing a search on "ask Jeeves.com" Ebay has a large number of sellers, several CD/transgender friendly. Under "all categories," go down to clothing then womens apparel, then type in breast or breast form, and voila` you'll have a nice listing and description of sizes and shapes. For me the triangular shape looks great.

I wish I had the physique to be genuinely passable, but not this t-girl. My dreams are what they are, that'll have to do..........

Marti :(

Julie
05-26-2004, 09:59 AM
Here is a tip,

if you can't afford breast forms you can use, wait for it....

bird seed!!!

Let me explain, buy a big bag of the tiny type of bird seed, and two medium sized sandwich bags,
then simply fill the bags to what evere size you want and then tie the bags up with a knot.
These knots make great nipples!!! and when put inside a bra they move like real breasts!
I use these as well as breast forms, (not at the same time) I can post a pic of the finished item if you wish!

Marie X
:)
Marie,

You're right about the birdseed although I used the foot ends of stockings. Only problem is if there's any hungry birds around.....http://www.aaa-clipart.com/data/anim3/girl/an6.gifhttp://www.regalweb.co.uk/loony/animated/dove2.gif

PaulaJeanette
05-26-2004, 11:48 AM
Julie...you're naughty!

When I first started crossdressing, I used other articles of lingerie but mainly old pantyhose and stockings. And, you're right, the knots did make good nipples. Then, before silicone breast enhancers became common and plentiful, I tried water-filled latex gloves. I decided latex gloves would hold up better than rubber balloons fearing these balloons would spring leaks. The water-filled inserts also had the advantage of weight and would bounce very nicely like real breasts.

In prior postings, I've shared my joy and complete satisfaction with my new breast forms. I also mentioned that these were size 40 or 42 and fit into my 38C bras. Well, I just gave them a closer look and see that there is another size indicated which is an 8. These are GL200N's from Glamour Boutique. I just visited their website and these are on sale for $189. A bit pricey but well-worth it. For years, I've used workarounds but these really give the right appearance and feel...as close as I can EVER get to having a very pleasing bustline.

Paul J.

Danielle1960
05-26-2004, 04:23 PM
I've tried the breast forms, but it didn't make me feel the same as if I had something of my own. Can't afford breast implants (plus that would be hard to explain to the kids) so I did a bit of research to see if I could grow my own. The cool thing is yes and nicer yet I can still function when dressed normally. I used some herbal products that are working great but some paitence is required. Things don't change over night. Obviously I can't say it will or won't work for you but I'm approaching my goal of a full C cup after 4 months.
There are chest exercises that ehance the appearance of cleavage too that a dresser who used to play football does and she looks great! It works and I like the natural feeling verses add ons.

If anyone wants detail, I'll share with you only because it is all natural and seems to work great!

Danielle :D

Danielle_in_heels
05-26-2004, 05:30 PM
about 12 yrs ago i had a great cheap way for improvised breasts. take a 20 oz water bottle, and fill it about half way. then slip a condom over the end ( unlubricated kind) squeeze it tight around the neck, then squeeze the bottle. let the air left in the condom out, twist it, and tie it off. this method lets you make sure that your teats are the same size to 4 decimal places. Warning!! they get more fragile as time goes on. one pair lasted 6 mos, while another popped after 2 days,(GF at the time was tickling). though about 5 yrs ago, i found the greatest forms ever. they are called pals raindrops, and they are a size 38D. www.supergelproducts.com . I hope this helps

ManInBra
07-31-2004, 11:42 PM
Again,, I would recommend www.cpmart.com for breast forms,,, go to site, click on forms, go to 3rd page, you will find Non-medical grade silicone pairs,

pattysue
08-01-2004, 01:57 AM
Danielle1960, I'm curious of the exercises can you post how to do them?

tdarlene
08-01-2004, 02:10 AM
Hello sisters

I just found out about this site and subscribed right away. Also, I just bought my first real pair of breastforms. They are called Transform Classic from the site
http://www.thebreastformstore.com The products are of quality and the salespersons are very very friendly. Kudos to the people who got this site running. It is a real home for us.

Darlene

Teddie
08-01-2004, 03:16 AM
Basically, I don't need much. You see I have my own, and have since puberty. I can fill a 40C bra fairly well, and am going to try one of the Playtex half size bras. If I want to show clevage, I just add a pair of enhancers.

Stefani
08-01-2004, 06:51 PM
Well - What DO we fill ourselves out with?
If oyu've got the $; silicone of course. Cheaper (Id think) if one goes to a medical supply house where they supply women who've had masectomies. But we're talking CHEAPS here! I've tried the birdseed / rice but too heavy and unnatural.

What I use (and have for years) is WATER BALOONS!
Now don't go 'yuck' on me yet...its not perfect - but there's a trick to doing them right I've learned through trial and error and a fw suggs... First; use round 'helium grade' balloons (readily available) in the largest diameter - 12" is good. Strecth them out first and fill SLOWLY with lukewarm tap water from the kitchen sink. Hold baloon on the bottom with one hand and with the other use a ruler to measure the size - I'm 4 1/2 but fill to almost 4 3/4 (the excess bleeds off as air or tying). Of course bleed off any air and tie off.

Now here's an important part. You've got them filled to your preferred diameter and tied off...fine. But now hold teach up to a light and see the lighter and darker shades of the baloon itself! You're only using 1/3 of its volume! "Massage" the balloons so that the balloon surface is equal in tension - very important! One can see this by holding up to a light Ususally; just massage the balloon skin up from the bottom to the neck; creating equal surface tension throughout the entire balloon surface area.

They're sturdy (unless you're being attacked witha knife - in which case 'a burst' the least of one's problems! or runinto a nail)... The body is like 85% water - and SO NATURAL - after they heat to body temp; they feel like you grew them! One can also place your boobs on a heating pad for say about an hour or so. The neck of the ballon's yoour nipple - try a little putty inside and tie off with some string...always pick up with 2 hands and insert bent over...

I've toyed withthe idea of using a funel and putting in some gelatin powder before filling; then after tying off, shake them and that 'should' coagulate the insodes - never tried though.

You could also try sticking the balloon inside the foot of an old nylon - this I've tried but it looses the natural feel.

Sarah Cummings
08-16-2004, 01:30 PM
It was some time that I only thought a couple pair of rolled up socks would do the trick, But one day as I was dressing as a naughty schoolgirl for halloween (I can get away with it on halloween). A lady friend, (has no clue,) saw that I was using socks to stuff myself with. She said that if I had an old couch cushion, I could shape breasts from the foam inside the lining. I did have an old couch that was getting thrown out and I salvaged the cushions and did exactly that. I shaped them to the shape I liked, even made nipples to stand out. They may not shake and feel real, but if you want the shape, they are just great. they are light weight. Just make sure that the cushion you cut from is clean. When I asked her what made her think of this idea, she said "things come to you when your a couch potatoe!" let me know any of you should try it, and what your thoughts are. Love Sarah. xoxoxoxoxo :p

joesephine
08-16-2004, 02:32 PM
I used the socks when I was younger, then I used the foam cushion. Obviously they didn't feel real, but the exwife played with them and not the waterballoons.
The exwife surprised me with her enjoyment of Joesephine. It all started when she was never in the mood. While she was in the shower, I got into her undies and a nightie. Got under the covers and waited. Lots of giggling, and sex. Eventually she was buying me undies, and leaving them on the pillow (when she was in the mood).
Current girlfriend won't let me do her laundry, and hids her dirty clothes. I miss dressing up.
This is the first time I've had a computer on the net, and am looking forward to getting back in touch with my femininity. I've never been in touch with other crossdressers before. Looking forward to your friendship.

AvrilCD
08-16-2004, 06:10 PM
I started out using tissues but now i'm on to using socks, its a little hard to get them the right size but its good enough for now.

Sarah Cummings
08-18-2004, 12:11 PM
Hey tdarene, I checked out that web site that you mentioned in your post and I found it to be VERY INTERESTING. They have more helpful info to get you sized up for breast forms than anywhere I've seen so far. Also, something about "Male breast cancer", something I never thought of or about. Very informative. I would recommend this web site. Thank you Darlene Love Sarah :)

chantelle
08-19-2004, 05:47 AM
IN SOUTH AFRICA WE HAVE SOMETHING CALLED THE INVISIBLE BRA AT R200[CHECK EXCHANGE RATE] AND IT LOOKS FAB ON REAL WOMEN. RECENTLY I LOST ABOUT 10KG AND MY OWN CHEST LOOKS ABOUT A B CUP.IF ANYONE TRIED THIS PRODUCT EMAIL ME. CHANTEL :rolleyes: LE

Lawren
08-29-2004, 08:26 PM
Thanx girls. I needed some new ideas too. I was using a foam rubber ball cut in half and trimmed to shape. Then I tied old nylon stockings on them to create nipples. They looked quite good but had no weight to them and my bras tended to creep upward.

starlitsky
08-29-2004, 08:38 PM
recently, i bought a pair of foam forms (from wildside.org) ... they were around $15US or so ... the nipples poke out through the soft bras ... the best thing about them is that you can sleep in them and they'll still keep their shape ....

but there's no weight, so it doesn't feel real ...

i had bought 2 bras from chinatown that were lightly to heavily padded ... i like how they retain the bosomly shape no matter what you fill it with! i've been really happy with them.

Glenda
08-29-2004, 09:16 PM
I used fiber stuffing (its used to fill cushions, pillows, etc.) and knee high stockings to make my breasts. With all the talk about breast forms and how wonderful they look and feel I would love to try them. But if you're on a budget, my method is cheap and easy. Add equal amounts of stuffing, make a secure knot and cut off the excess hose. You can make different sizes depending on what you want to wear. And almost everyone who knows me well has wanted to touch them. I've really gotten a lot of compliments.

nuffsaid
08-31-2004, 09:07 AM
I've tried the breast forms, but it didn't make me feel the same as if I had something of my own. Can't afford breast implants (plus that would be hard to explain to the kids) so I did a bit of research to see if I could grow my own. The cool thing is yes and nicer yet I can still function when dressed normally. I used some herbal products that are working great but some paitence is required. Things don't change over night. Obviously I can't say it will or won't work for you but I'm approaching my goal of a full C cup after 4 months.
There are chest exercises that ehance the appearance of cleavage too that a dresser who used to play football does and she looks great! It works and I like the natural feeling verses add ons.

If anyone wants detail, I'll share with you only because it is all natural and seems to work great!

Danielle :D

This might sound silly but when I first started I used waterballoons. I filled it up just enough to get the right bounce when I walked.
Later I used brest forms but I then I grew to want my own. Now I'm starting to grow my own. I'm now a b cup. working on a "c" .

could you give me some tips Danielle1960?
what about the chest exercises?
Please email me with the details.

windycissy
08-31-2004, 09:28 AM
Never splurged for breast forms, I am sure they are the best, but bird seed in knee-highs gives the most bang for the buck. I can get away with a wonder-bra with a few cotton balls tucked under the cookies, when I'm wearing the right dress and don't mind looking a little flat. A lot of tall girls (including supermodels!) are flat, and overly big tits are a sure way to call attention to yourself, which a lot of girls want to do, but I'd much rather blend in when I'm out and about. Ask Windy (http://snurl.com/askwindy)

Julie
08-31-2004, 01:57 PM
I use fine bird seed (Millett) which does have the feeling of weight and yes a little bounce, after double tying off the legs of pantyhose there is a nice nipple effect. Soon though I will be getting breastforms but I will not give up on my home made ones.

Julietta (Julie) :p

Amelie
08-31-2004, 05:57 PM
I use rolled up socks(I'm old School) I put them under the breast and it acts like a push-up effect, which shows cleavage like a GG has. Nothing fancy but it works.

Love Amelie

Janice Ann
08-31-2004, 07:04 PM
Have tried most of the above- but try this -Gel Pacs- (freezer bags) blue ice
Size them up in baggies- seal them with a seal a meal- wrap & tie in old nylons- Also have tried the herbals & run out of money before anything happened. My advise is to make do until you can go to the breastformstore & get some nice ones, Love Ya All Janice Ann :)

crispy
08-31-2004, 09:17 PM
Nubra is silicone, very good value. Great if you only want to show a little (and in winter clothes nobody could tell what you are wearing). There is the feeling of weight and adhesion to the skin that is all part of the total breast experience. The clips on the nubra don't work for me so I just cut them off. Can wear with or without an A-cup bra. My nipples protrude and are very sensitive (piercing helped) and I can feel my nipples through the form. Bliss!

Gina
10-02-2004, 03:48 PM
I use strong poly bags, filled with water and tied off. They create such a good feel and bounce really well, but make sure they are good poly bags, some cheaper ones do burst.