PDA

View Full Version : Georgette is Back

Georgette
01-13-2005, 03:27 PM
He! He!
He had to let me out today as therapist said it was too stressful on him and me so here I am all dressed up and Loving it. :rolleyes:
I hope to be Georgette for the rest of the day. WHOPPEE I beat him.LOL :)

Georgette
01-13-2005, 03:49 PM
Now that I am back I thought that I would let you see for real.

Ashleigh
01-13-2005, 03:55 PM
He! He!
He had to let me out today as therapist said it was too stressful on him and me so here I am all dressed up and Loving it. :rolleyes:

Too stressful on HIM!!! What about his patient?! Glad you're away from him. Enjoy your freedom!

What are you wearing? What are you going to do this afternoon and tonight to celebrate - or do we want to know?

Noel Chimes
01-13-2005, 04:31 PM
Hip Hio Hio Horay!~! Hip Hip Hip Horay!! Hip Hip Hip Hooorayyyy!!!!!!!! Show him whose boss Georgette!!!!!! :D Noel
P.S. Love the outfit.

Georgette
01-13-2005, 04:39 PM
Ashleigh check my 2nd post here This is what I have on now and might stay this way the rest of the dayLOLOLOL, I'll show him. :) :)

Ashleigh
01-13-2005, 04:43 PM
I did I did. I like I like.

I am not compulsive.

I am not compulsive.

Oh yeah. That's the other thread. That's the......

Georgette
01-13-2005, 04:50 PM
Thanks

Wendy me
01-13-2005, 05:52 PM
He! He!
omg girlfreind i am sooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you i could leave puddles .................road trip shopping .................................. :p
welcome back :p put "him" away now
huge welcome back hugs

Rikki
01-14-2005, 01:12 AM
Way to go girl, the wait was worth it. Shows him whos boss. Now he can't hold you back anymore.

Rikki