PDA

View Full Version : If she wanted to be a man?

Lanore
11-28-2006, 08:03 PM
This is a simple question and it's not meant to hurt anyone. It seems most everyone has a girlfriend, wife or SO. Here's a male who wants to dress and act female but can't understand why there is a problem with the one they tell. My question is. Say you are not gay and have no attraction to a male and you still feel female. Your girlfriend, wife or SO comes to you and tells you they want to dress and act like a man, how would it make you feel and how would you react?

Lanore

Jesse69
11-28-2006, 08:06 PM
Well, I'm open to gender switch games with a women too! Only if I'm a woman - no man to man games here.

Mary Morgan
11-28-2006, 08:39 PM
Lanore, there is what I think I would do, then there is what I would do. I hope they are the same but I really don't know. Given the love and compassion, tolerance and understanding I have received from her, and given that she is my true love, I would like to think that I would (and do) make room for her need(s) just as she has mine. Funny, I think I understand why CDs want to appear female, afterall women are the superior sex, but I just don't get why a woman would want to appear to be a man. I have so much to learn. Louise

Kieron Andrew
11-28-2006, 08:50 PM
but I just don't get why a woman would want to appear to be a man. I have so much to learn. Louise
visit and ask the boys sometime im sure they'll be happy to tell you lol

Kate Simmons
11-28-2006, 08:58 PM
Louise, Try being a man who wants to look like a woman who wants to look like a man. Keeps life interesting.:happy: Ericka/Rich

Jenna1561
11-28-2006, 09:26 PM
Lanore, an interesting question. Of course my perceptions and thinking are influenced by the fact that I AM TG. Having always lacked support and knowing how that feels, I hope that I could support her desires.

Sorry Kieron, but I simply don't know why a woman would want to be a man, but I'm sure that's the same thing that runs through her mind about me.

I remind myself of this scenario whenever I wonder why my wife isn't supportive.

Jenna

AngGG
11-28-2006, 09:37 PM
Well, I'm open to gender switch games with a women too! Only if I'm a woman - no man to man games here.

But what if this is one of her "secret" desires. Would you be willing to be supportive and indulge her/him in the fantasy? Isn't that what most mtf's would like their wives to do? Engage in some woman on woman games?

Just a thought.

Angela

linnea
11-28-2006, 09:46 PM
I really believe that I would be open and supportive about my wife's desires. I may be deluding myself to think so, but CDing has helped me to understand and empathize with a wide range of self-expressions.

Michellebej
11-28-2006, 09:48 PM
Lanore,

I actually went through that. My ex-wife started to assume the male role, more and more till in our private life ( we had four kids) she was the man, and I the woman.

We had to be our genetic selves when around the children, but; otherwise it was the Rod and Michelle hour.

I got used to it. It was fun. In the end she was the one that had trouble accepting her feelings on the subject. Thats another story.

Bye the bye, my current SO is also very into the Role Reversal thing. So; here we go again.

Love

Michelle

sara_also
11-28-2006, 09:53 PM
I would support my so with all of my heart. No matter what she would want.
However, Does she want to "be" a man or just dress like a man. Our situation is that I only dress like a lady I have no desire to be a lady, so your question could run the gamut of responses.

Karren H
11-28-2006, 10:04 PM
Ekkkkkk.....That would be hard to take and that's why I understand my wifes objection to my crossdressing......

Karren

NatalieBliss
11-28-2006, 10:04 PM
This is not an easy question to answer, however, I honestly would probably be okay with it... depending on the amount of time she would want to spend in "guy" mode. Before you start yelling hipocrite at your computer screen... I fully understand that when a girl starts dating me she is expecting to have a "boy"friend, and I think I deliver the goods on that one. Crossdressing defines me to a certain extent to be sure, but my world does not revolve around it. So basically if it was something she "liked to do from time to time" because she feels compeled to "express that side of herself" freaking bully for her! That is pretty much how I define my crossdressing. I use that scenerio because honestly I don't really think any other one is plausible because while I do have a soft spot for "tom boys" mainly I prefer closer to the girly-girl side of the spectrum.

Jesse69
11-28-2006, 10:08 PM
Michele how do you find these kind of women?

I'm only into totally femme women, and I don't want her to transition to male. Just role reversal and women on women games are ok with me. But I've actually never tried any of this yet.

Jestina
11-28-2006, 10:22 PM
Well said Lanore, this puts it in terms we can truly dig.

However that said my SO and I have played the gender switch game, where she dressed and acted as a man while I was dressed and acted coy demure and "Jestina like".

While I was not turned on specifically by the man thing we did it as a different game. It doesn't hurt that she is spectacularly beautiful and I didn't have to close my eyes and imagine her still being a woman. I just made sure ,my words and reactions were correct so the scene could play out.

Not everyone can do that though.

Also remember that GG's will talk to each other about makeup and do each others nails etc. Whereas men will will have a very hard time even just telling another man he has a soup stain on his face!!

When my SO came to terms with it she realized she had a lot of advantage being with a guy who knolws makeup and even tricks to keep bra straps in place and understands underwear issues.
She now gets to chat with me about girl stuff knowing that I am experienced persoanlly and I am not just being an empathetic man.
I know what it is to have a run in a pair of expensive stockings.

Again, I can NOT imagine chatting with my buddies over the way boxers chaffe my legs under jeans. (They do too!)
So if she wanted to act like a guy it would have an entirely different connotation than me acting like a woman.

But men and women relate very differently to each others gender but also to each other.

So that is what I am thinking.

But analysis aside, your statement is rather profound for a man to read.

Jestina.

Calliope
11-28-2006, 10:27 PM
My SO has always dressed and acted like a dude - and thats probably why I got involved with her. My first wife was pretty 'hi-test,' too. And I suspect they intuited I was their 'natural' match.

I guess I mean, it's just not so black & white.

Try being a man who wants to look like a woman who wants to look like a man. Keeps life interesting.

!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jestina
11-28-2006, 10:28 PM
This is not an easy question to answer, however, I honestly would probably be okay with it... depending on the amount of time she would want to spend in "guy" mode. Before you start yelling hipocrite at your computer screen... I fully understand that when a girl starts dating me she is expecting to have a "boy"friend, and I think I deliver the goods on that one. Crossdressing defines me to a certain extent to be sure, but my world does not revolve around it. So basically if it was something she "liked to do from time to time" because she feels compeled to "express that side of herself" freaking bully for her! That is pretty much how I define my crossdressing. I use that scenerio because honestly I don't really think any other one is plausible because while I do have a soft spot for "tom boys" mainly I prefer closer to the girly-girl side of the spectrum.

Yup! Me too!!
I think that if I loved someone and I do, I would let her do it if she wanted to.
In fact I gave my SO a three pack of gross regular old fashioned tighty whitey briefs to wear while being in guy mode.
However, thankfully she prefers to borrow my panties.

Jestina again?

Sweet Jane
11-28-2006, 10:36 PM
it'd depend on how manly she wanted to get....just dress and act masculine once in a while, always wear mens undies, I'd probably be OK, possibly as I could empathise with that...I think most CDers could empathise....now if she wanted to use a str@p on on me, then we'd need to talk a bit...I'm not exactly saying no but it makes me a little uncomfortable...breast removal and hormones and SRS would freak me right out...

Marla S
11-28-2006, 10:51 PM
Your girlfriend, wife or SO comes to you and tells you they want to dress and act like a man, how would it make you feel and how would you react?

Like Jane said: It would depend how far she wants to go.
Some or some more CDing and acting manly would be absolute ok, but I don't know how I would deal with SRS and the like.

I like the mix for me and I'd at least accept and probalby like the mix on her.
Extremes ? Dunno, but who knows until it happens. :D

Jestina
11-28-2006, 10:52 PM
it'd depend on how manly she wanted to get....just dress and act masculine once in a while, always wear mens undies, I'd probably be OK, possibly as I could empathise with that...I think most CDers could empathise....now if she wanted to use a str@p on on me, then we'd need to talk a bit....

OK I just got a little gross out there, my ex wife used to wear mens underwear sometimes with her second husband she exclusively wore his!!
Yet some how I am totally cool with my current SO.

Maybe because my ex is a registered child sex offender.
Glad we havent seen her in years!! Especially in mens underwear!!
Interesting connection here.

Now the starp on thing...OK I have had that offered to me thanks, talking is definetely in order.

Oh wow does this stuff ever get personal...

I am in cognito and I refuse to sign my alter ego's name.

Calliope
11-28-2006, 10:57 PM
Now the starp on thing...OK I have had that offered to me thanks, talking is definetely in order.

Myra Breckinridge!

Charleen
11-28-2006, 10:57 PM
That's what I had. My wife was always more on the masculine side, and me more fem. It was never discussed, just part of who we were.

janet p
11-28-2006, 11:01 PM
Boy I don't believe this most of you are saying it's OK for you to be a woman but if your SO wanted to be a man you would have to think about it. I myself would have no problem with as long as she didn't want to become a fat lazy slob like my last one.:love:

jo_ann
11-29-2006, 06:46 AM
I'd be ok with it.. my wife is a tomboy 99% of the time when she's not working, and even when she's working it's 99% dress pants with a blouse and heel-less shoes. If my wife wanted to roleplay (and I know she has no desire to), but if she did I'd be ok with it.. In fact I might have fun with it if I was allowed to be the woman at the same time.

Kate Simmons
11-29-2006, 06:55 AM
My SO has always dressed and acted like a dude - and thats probably why I got involved with her. My first wife was pretty 'hi-test,' too. And I suspect they intuited I was their 'natural' match.

I guess I mean, it's just not so black & white.

!!!!!!!!!!!!I enjoy living in the grey area, keeps me sharp. It's interesting because of all of the "flack" I get , especially when Ericka dresses as Eric, mostly from my M T F friends. The lesbians think it's great, the gay guys are basically lost with it. To further answer the original question of this thread, though, if my wife wanted to dress and act like a guy, I would tell her to go for it. I fell in love with the person after all, not the image.:happy: Ericka/Rich

Lissa Stevens
11-29-2006, 08:15 AM
I honestly believe I would be understanding. Having had gender issues most of my life I know what it's like and would want to be supportive.

pocoyo
11-29-2006, 08:20 AM
Louise, Try being a man who wants to look like a woman who wants to look like a man. Keeps life interesting.:happy: Ericka/Rich

Haha or a girl who wants to be a man who enjoys sometimes being pretty and looking like a girl. :heehee:

Kate Simmons
11-29-2006, 08:25 AM
Haha or a girl who wants to be a man who enjoys sometimes being pretty and looking like a girl. :heehee:Got a new perspective Pocoyo. Decided I'm going to be Kay for awhile. Kay is a "girly" girl (hair, makeup) who prefers to dress in guy clothes. Just another point in the gender spectrum I want to explore for awhile. :happy: Kay Richards

Marcie Sexton
11-29-2006, 08:28 AM
What a GREAT thought...I have suggested this to her on several occasions, but to no avail, however, I'd love to be her wife, she my hubby...Perhaps I go beyond the c/d, perhaps borderline t/s, irregardless, I love the thought of being a female, at home and in the world...

This is my first thoughts, some times the first thoughts are most accurate, too many times we think too much...

But yea I'd love to have Vic at my side as Macie.

27th Jennifer
11-29-2006, 08:52 AM
My wife has expressed interest in doing the FtM thing, too. I'm cool with it, I think both of us moving into that "gray area" of gender can be fun. In regular life, she is very feminine, and I am quite masculine, so we both want to see how the other half lives. As for the strap-on thing, she has expressed interest in that, so I would probably give it a try. Who knows, maybe it's fun.

JulieCDorlando
11-29-2006, 10:49 AM
Hello,
I currently do not have a wife or SO, but if I did and she was ok with my crossdressing and she wanted to take on a male role complete with her CDing as a male, all the way up to her being the guy in the intimate aspect of the relationship, Who I am as a CD has opened my mind to accept a possiblity as this if ever a woman that would come into my life have such a desire to want to pusue this. As long as there is love between each other, why not try different things to explore and share with each other?
I have some experience of actually "being" with a male a couple of times while I was dressed, so if I were involved with a woman that wants to try this, it certainly could not be any worse than actually being with a man. I would deffinately encourage, support and embrace her desires. The bottom line is, its not what is on the outside of a person but what is within them.

suzy
11-29-2006, 10:59 AM
I would welcome it and encourage her.....but I would also ask for limitations.....I'd like for her to be female....at least 50% of the time.:D

Dixie Darling
11-29-2006, 12:10 PM
It's almost impossible for a crossdresser (or any other transgendered person for that matter) to render an unbiased opinion in reference to this question. In fairness, I would have to be supportive of her desires to dress as a male provided I was afforded the same supportiveness in dressing as a female. Note that the key word here is DRESSING as the opposite sex. I am, and always will be, a male underneath it all and likewise she will always be a female. I like it like that and I have no desire to participate in any intimate relations while assuming the role of a female while she assumes the role of a male. Crossdressing is just what the name implies - crossDRESSING. Anything beyond that just isn't my cup of tea.

Dixie -- http://www.geocities.com/senorita_cd

janedoe311
11-29-2006, 03:01 PM
We would have never met or at least become attracted to each other. I like feminine women. Any woman that wants to be a man is not likely to be hiding it.

So it could not be an issue.

Men have to hid their female side but women do not have to hid their male side.

There have been many threads on that.

erica michelle
12-05-2006, 01:44 PM
I would support my SO as much as i could i know how hard it can be to deal with crossdressing. As for the strap on , been there done it, i really like it but only with my SO

crusadergirl
12-05-2006, 02:05 PM
It wouldn't work for me. I like role playing but a girl acting and looking like a man not going to work that would be a turn off. If she wanted to do that i would probly leave her. I have enough with my gf dressing like a baby all the time.

Diana West
12-05-2006, 02:19 PM
Wow. What a great question.
I'm not sure.
I probably wouldn't like it because I enjoy femininity so much.
Although as her husband, I would be supportive.
Although if she wanted to see a woman, I'd object.
Although if the woman was me, I'd be okay with that.
Although if the woman wasn't me, I'd be mad.
Although if she let me join in with the other woman, I'd be fine with it.
Although . . . . well, you get the idea.

Sally2005
12-05-2006, 04:11 PM
This is a tricky question to answer. I think one problem asking a CD who hides most of the time is there is a fear of how others will react if they knew. It could also be a self acceptance thing and if you are not completely comfortable with it yourself it is difficult to know how you would feel if you were in the other persons shoes. I would have a difficult time with knowing my wife wanted to change to a male since this would mean major changes, however, if my wife wanted to CD sometimes I would be okay with it. I like her to look good as a female though, I think, because I enjoy doing that too.

SatinSarah
12-05-2006, 04:19 PM
This ih the question that helps me undertsand why its not easy for my wife to see me as Sarah. I would love to think I would be the perfect supportive husband (Sarah?!) and go along with her/him. I would find it hard to get sexual if she was too male - unless of course I am sarah and curious about having a man in bed. It gets confusing when we are in different roles, but if I was a non CD male I can see how it would freak me out in the same way as a straigh woman my CDing freaks my wife out at times!

CarmenG
12-05-2006, 04:27 PM
it'd depend on how manly she wanted to get....just dress and act masculine once in a while, always wear mens undies, I'd probably be OK, possibly as I could empathise with that...I think most CDers could empathise....now if she wanted to use a str@p on on me, then we'd need to talk a bit...I'm not exactly saying no but it makes me a little uncomfortable...breast removal and hormones and SRS would freak me right out...

:lol2: :lol2:
right on with the "STRAP ON"

Kimkandy
12-05-2006, 06:58 PM
Your girlfriend, wife or SO comes to you and tells you they want to dress and act like a man, how would it make you feel and how would you react?

You mean she wants to wear :battingeyelashes: tee shirts and jeans and trainers... hey :rolleyes: don't women do that already or did I miss something???

This has one of those :devil: Deja Vu feelings...

Kim

:dom: :rant: :kissing:

JenniferMint
12-05-2006, 07:21 PM
I consider myself to be a lesbian MTF, but I'm somewhat bi, and I actually have a boyfriend right now (though we have no sex life to speak of---I'm not that bi).

If I had a girlfriend who dressed as a guy, our sex life would be better than our current situation because she'd at least be a girl under the clothing. So I'd be okay with it.

I also think tomboys are hot. (though tomboy isn't exactly the same as F2M CD)

Kimkandy
12-05-2006, 07:36 PM

Or a woman who thinks she's a man, but that man wants to crossdress as a woman...

Kim

:dom: :devil: :devil: :devil:

tall_brianna
12-05-2006, 07:39 PM
Lanore,

I actually went through that. My ex-wife started to assume the male role, more and more till in our private life ( we had four kids) she was the man, and I the woman.

We had to be our genetic selves when around the children, but; otherwise it was the Rod and Michelle hour.

I got used to it. It was fun. In the end she was the one that had trouble accepting her feelings on the subject. Thats another story.

Bye the bye, my current SO is also very into the Role Reversal thing. So; here we go again.

Love

Michelle

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Where do you find them???

Great thread. Let's see, for me, based on my current data, she would have to be 4 times hotter as a guy than the girl I would be least attracted to. Of course, I would know that she was really the hot girl that I was attracted to so, why not... Get into the role a little... be submissive.... I'll stop there before I get kicked.:heehee: It sounds fun to me!!!