PDA

View Full Version : shopping with wife

paulaN
11-28-2006, 08:18 PM
I had to go to the big city of Bangor yesterday with my lovley wife. She needed some new clothes and so did I. I gave her two hundred dollers and said happy birthday (it's comming soon).Well we hit lots of stores and she let me shop for my self, my girl self. It was so much fun shopping for Paula with the wife. I would help her find whatever she was looking for and of course I was looking for myself too. I got lots of stuff Woo Hoo. And so did she. I had such a great time. I had to get some panties in one store and she said, you'll be ok here, Im going over to the books and look around for a wile. She new she didn't have to hold my hand and that I have done this befor. Woo Hoo. She realy does not want to see me wearing girl stuff but she doesn't mind me shopping for girl stuff. My only regret is that I did not try on boots at Macey's my toenails are painted red and I did not want to embarass her. Thay had boots on sale and I wanted some so bad, I would have gone back later but it was to late and the mall was about to close. bummer. All and all I had a great day and I just wanted to share with my sista friends. Oh ya she said I was a very good shopper Woo Hoo!!!

Margie
12-10-2006, 08:11 PM
I too shop with my wife and it's so awesome! She's very accepting. We are best friends and still in love after 40 years!
Margie

Amy Hepker
12-10-2006, 08:19 PM
Never happy, she let's you do all that and your not happy. I am glad for you at least she lets you shop for the stuff when she's with you. Maybe someday she will accept all of you. I know the feeling, I get that way too. I always want more and more. I find it hard to stop. I am never happy either unless I get what I want. I started getting stuff that I told my Lady that I wanted, then I would go out and buy it without her knowing. She would get upset because she was planning on buying it for me. Opps! I learned my lessen

paulaN
12-10-2006, 10:34 PM
Amy. I did not say I was not happy. I did say I had a great time. I did say it was a bummer I didn't get boots. do to lack of time. bit I did not say I was not happy. the whole idea of the post was to share a joy with my cd friends.

Holly
12-10-2006, 10:44 PM
Paula, it sounds like you and your wife had a fun time shopping together. I hope you get her something nice for her birthday!

Billijo49504
12-10-2006, 11:17 PM
Isn't it cool to shop with the wife. I love it too!!. But I'm wondering what the wife got me for Xmas. She said she did all of my shopping at Lane Bryant...BJ