PDA

View Full Version : each time gets better

rachel_in_mi
11-28-2006, 10:30 PM
Hello All,

I have been lurking for a long time and have finally made a few posts. Now I finally have the nerve to share my story with you. I love this place and really feel comfortable here. I have learned alot and feel that it is time to "bear my soul" so to speak. I have had these feelings since I was young and of course did all the usual stuff like "borrow" panties and try on clothes of anyone that I could get access to. I separated from my wife a few years back and really began to explore my "feminine" side. I did all of the usual things....went nuts, ordered tons of things online, PURGED (oh my GOD the things I used to own :sad: ) and explored my bi-side. Through all of this I have grown and then regressed again. Eventually I got divorced (dont feel bad as we now have a much better relationship and get along much better than we ever did married which is great for our kids). I have had relationships and with each one I surpress my feminine side as it progresses only to return with avengence. Each time it comes back stronger and better. The best thing is that each time it returns I am smarter and stronger and know what to do and where to shop. I have learned the lessons of buying cheap and now shop well. This time I am going slow and really spending time on beauty.....skin care, proper makeup and buying things in a rational manner. I love women very much but definitely have a bi-side and feel a strong attraction to the "right man". I am not sure if I will ever find a girl who not only understands but who will also support me but at this point I can survive either way. I wish I could find a girl that I could be completely open with as I am COMPLETELY IN THE CLOSET. My life now is not one that I can be open with and I have many secrets but someday I hope to be open with at least someone. I would like to meet another CD who I can share things with however it will still be hidden as my life is on a path that I cannot change. I really appreciate everyone here and love the posts. I hope this makes sense to you.

take care :hugs:

rachel

Karren H
11-28-2006, 10:48 PM
Glad we could be of service.....and that you found us and hope you hang around for a long time!!!

Karren

Holly
11-28-2006, 11:10 PM
Rachel, thanks for sharing your story with us. FWIW, it's not an uncommon one. The good news is that you will never have to be alone again as you have a whole community here that yolu can share with anytime you want. :happy: .

Charleen
11-28-2006, 11:18 PM
Thanks for sharing, and welcome. As been said, it's nice to know we're not alone ain't it?. Stick around. This bunch not only is a great bunch, but also pretty screwy as well. We laugh, we cry, we help.
Love and xxxx, Lily

Shannon CD
11-28-2006, 11:23 PM
Rachel,

I'm pretty new here, myself, but everyone here has made me feel welcome. It is good to know that there is someplace to fit in. We all need to belong.

Glenda58
11-28-2006, 11:31 PM
Hi Rachel. Yes each time gets better. I also been there done that also single and looking for the right woman who understands me. I see that you live in S E Michigan there are groups that meet in the area. If you want to know more contact me on the PM :hugs: