PDA

View Full Version : Confused

cdjoanne
11-29-2006, 11:36 AM
Although i am happily married, my wife no longer excepts cding, she used to until our kids were born. I have fantasies about a man making love to me whilst i am dressed as a woman, the thought really turns me on. is this right? does it make me gay? i love women and i also like the thought of being with a fellow cder.

Nikki Dee
11-29-2006, 02:35 PM
Don't worry love....these thoughts/feelings are not uncommon...and it doesn't necessarily make you Gay either.!..I think you would know if you were Gay.!!!...just be yourself and enjoy what you can/will...Everbody is different.!
Love Nikki x

Megan_Girl
11-29-2006, 03:06 PM
Joanne,

I agree with Nikki, just be yourself and enjoy what you can when you can.

In my case, when I'm dressing I let my femme side takeover. I become Megan. Megan is female and I want to be beautiful, sexy and attractive to men. So, for me your fantasy is very similar to mine.

hope that helps.

:bighug:

XXX

janedoe311
11-29-2006, 03:08 PM
A gay man likes male bodies and using his tool on a man. He can have a relationship with a man and can fall in love with a man.

If you simply have fantasies about having sex with a man as a woman it does not make you gay. Think about being with a man as a woman full time. Could you look in his eyes at his body with love and affection?

That will tell you if you are gay.

The idea of that make me sick, but I have the same fantasies. I know it is just a sex thing and goes away after the "male hormones hit".

breanna/bryan
11-29-2006, 03:12 PM
i also agree those are just fantises it dose not make u gay i also have those same fantises,one thing that might help is role play those fantisies with your spose that is what i do and it satisfiyes me when i am the female and she is that dominating male.

Calliope
11-29-2006, 04:28 PM
You're (slightly or not) TG - which means, however confused you feel today, you're cool as all-getout!

Your wife sounds like she's not so cool as all-getout. Her loss.

DeniseNJ
11-29-2006, 06:06 PM
+1 here Joanne , I share your same fantasies when I am all dolled up. It's like I want to transform into a girl totally. I asked my self that same Question {am I gay} When out in public { guy mode} I never get this urge to turn around and see a guy walking away. When I see a pretty girl or girls, I enjoy looking. I never had this urge for sex just looking at a guy. never had my heart pound cause I am turned on. I fantasize when dresses because the thought of looking like a girl turns me on and I feel like a naughty girl / bad girl . you are not alone trust me!!!

DonnaT
11-29-2006, 07:07 PM
Fantasy is one thing, realty another.

If you start finding yourself attracted to men in real life, you could be bi.

As for your wife, I went through the same thing once she thought the kids were old enough to supposedly understand daddy should dress that way.

But, she's changed her position several times. It can be a rollercoaster ride. We've been married 31 years.

Tina Dixon
11-29-2006, 07:13 PM
I think you bi for sure.

sherell
11-29-2006, 08:01 PM
If You Went With A Man Would You Feel Guilty Afterwards.
I No I Will. I Think I'll Keep It As A Fantasie

Kimmie W
11-29-2006, 08:08 PM
That's a tough call. i always look to women when I am out in public, I have never seen a "hot" guy in the every day world. BUT, when I feel totally fem:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: , i.e, alive, I want to be with a man. WHY?

Sexy_Jennifer
11-29-2006, 08:54 PM
This is a question raised by another side of sex. Regardless of what 'form' of human being turns you on visually, sex is also about taking or posessing another, and being possesed or taken yourself. When we are en femme, we embrace that facet of openness and vulnerability with a need to be 'taken' ourselves, and it is not always certain that a woman, even with the aid of a strap-on or somesuch, can fulfil this need. As such, we have this ambiguous urge for penetration that perhaps only a man can fulfil, even if we do not find the male form particularly attractive.

Kalie_CD
11-29-2006, 09:21 PM
Wel i have a simmilar fantesy. except i fantencise about me coming home to my wife shed change into my business suite and i'd change into her dress.

kerrianna
11-29-2006, 09:28 PM
Definitely not gay - maybe bi if you need a name for it. But I think it's more to do with your wanting to feel more like a girl.

And I think most SO's would consider it cheating if you did something on the side, even if it was "Joanne" doing it with a guy. Some fantasies are best left that way.

linnea
11-29-2006, 09:36 PM
I think that it's a common fantasy. When I'm dressed, I want to be attractive, and it's only natural that I would want to be attractive to men.