PDA

View Full Version : I just know this will be long. But I must thank each and everyone of you...

Michelia
11-29-2006, 11:57 AM
I just did not know how to write this or if I would at all. But I just had to and I am doing it or else it will not get done. I figured if someone does not want to read a long post, they can just ignore it.

I had posted a thread called about the "sublime proposition" made by my SO that we go to New Orleans with me en femme. All your replies were great and I took advice from all. Special thanks to the couple of GGs that contacted me privately. I felt I needed to express my gratitude here as well as share what finally happened. I was not able to reply then because the trip was planned much sooner than anticipated. I was super busy planning the details and obtaining last minute items.

We went this last weekend and arrived last night. Covering the details of this wonderful trip would take up pages and pages. So I will do my best to stick with the more memorable highlights related to CDing and not relate too much about the wonderful food, drinks, people, hotel, hospitality, music, dancing, romantic walks, and ...yes! unbelievable sex! we experienced.

Before the trip we spent a huge amount of time with me trying to get my GG to understand my fears and insecurity. She is used to the confident male in me even when shopping for female stuff and just could not get it how vulnerable I felt. We finally agreed to be totally flexible and ad lib, but going fully prepared for whatever may come our way. I packed two large suitcases with all of Michelia's stuff and a backpack with her male counterpart. At the last minute, I was unable to get a bra fit, so I went to Ross discount and bought 8 bras of different sizes at 2.99 a piece and stuffed them in my bag. I had my breastforms, but I had never had a chance to wear them. I packed my wig carefully in a box. I bought a couple of handbags, necklaces, and my GG took me to get a pedicure. This was a little intimidating because the spa was full of GGs and they had never had a guy get colored nails done!

Three days and three nights. My first time out en femme. I forgot my wig on my front porch. I had to ad lib right away and quickly learned to scrunch my hair. First night and following day I was totally in drab and explored the place and went dancing outside of the French Quarter. Second night was the big night. My GG gave me a last minute shaving and made me up. Plum colors and nails. Trimmed my arm hair for the first time with a 1/8 inch length. She helped me getting my chest and bra together. She was constantly telling me how beautiful my legs and my face were. How proud of her girl she was. She boosted my confidence which at this point was very low. It took hours to complete the job. Exhausting. We left a mess in that hotel room. I guess in time this will get better and easier. I put on a long white pleated skirt with black decor on the edges and a black pullover with long sleeves. About 15 to 18 inches of my bare leg showed. My 3 inch heel sandals I love and planned to wear to show off my newly madeover feet gave way to a pair of toe covered sandals because there was a long stairway from our room to the lobby and I did not want to risk it. We had speculated that we had the perfect setup because we could leave our room and not have to go through the lobby to exit the hotel. But when we got to the gate it was locked. We had to go to the lobby and the door there was locked too. Major exposure from the get go. No shadows to hide in. This girl quickly had to suck it up and act confidently to get out of that hotel. The security guy fumbled with his keys and dropped them before he could open the gate. He then dropped his cellphone. Finally we were out on the streets with my breasts bouncing and my skirt flowing and my GG's eyes sparkled with love as she admired and held the hands of her creation. It was a passionate feeling I could not describe as the moon created a shadow on the sidewalk of my femme self that helped guide me as to my graceful movement. Pure magic.

We went to three gay bars and walked Bourbon St. Did not see any other tgs that night! At every place the bartenders and others that approached us with curiousity always referred to us as "ladies". My GG did the talking most of the time and always referred to me as "my girl" when introducing me. None of it had been planned or rehearsed. We ended up eating a burger in an empty joint at 3 am that quickly filled with all kinds of characters but we were the only girls in the place. What a surprise. But everyone was nice to us and called us "ladies" and we drank a lot and there were no issues with the bathrooms. My GG caught a couple of guys staring at my legs but I did not notice. The three block walk from that last bar to our hotel was nuts because the streets were completely deserted. But we had been assured we would be alright by several people. That night I was a total girl in the bedroom and my GG would not have it any other way. She had her way with me and for the first time I was able to express my femininity in ways I had not even thought of. I think because of the alcohol I was totally uninhibited in a way I thought I would never be able to achieve.

The next two days and one night were spent in "guy" mode with light and delicately blotted make up, a pink scarf, tight girl jeans, nancy style loafers, a beautiful blouse with semi-frilly edges with a Dressbarn denim flowery vest. I did not want to go through the dressing marathon again after cleaning up the mess. I also did not want to venture into the heterosexual restaurants and bars fully en femme. But after dressing the way I did, I realized I probably would have been OK. Next time. At night, we did return to some of the bars from the en femme night and of course I we were quickly recognized. My GG now received comments that in my current mode I was much more appealing to them and they were jealous of her for the guy she had! This kind of talk made me very uncomfortable but as agreed with my GG, she was to handle all these situations and she indeed navigated them admirably.

I do have some pics but my GG will not allow their posting. But she may in time. I do not want to push this issue though. Finally, New Orleans is in terrible shape and needs all the income it can muster. It can be a very fun time for CDs and their spouses if done correctly. If anyone needs any info, please feel free to pm me.

And thanks again to all for your patience and giving of yourselves.

with love,

Michelia

ubokvt
11-29-2006, 01:28 PM
I so happy for you arn't you glad you took our advice. Thank you for sharing and it wasn't too long at all. Most importantly thank you stars and all you hold dear for the blessing of your SO. I know I don't have to say it but make sure she knows how special she is. Oh Picture sometime please.

Missy Anne's GG
11-29-2006, 08:28 PM
So glad you got the courage to venture out and have a good time!

Thanks for sharing your adventure with us!

Hugs,

Missy Anne's GG

Michelia
11-29-2006, 09:00 PM
I am always in a rush and when I come back and read my posts I see these glaring omissions.

For all the wonderful GG's out there that make our lives possible, I want you to know I did not forget my lady even though it sounded like my post was all about me. I wined and dined her. Celebrated her birthday. Sent her flowers. Bought her a nice gift. Did everything she wanted to do. But most important of all, I made sure she knows how I truly feel about her. And I think it reached some deep place inside, because she is ever so beautiful gleaming with happiness and can't stop talking about our trip and how she is on a cloud.

And maybe my post sounds a little like I am gloating. I am not. All of you have played a part in me understanding myself better and most importantly, understanding my GG's qualities and the importance of her fulfillment. I realize I would be nowhere without her. Or without you, my dearest friends.

Michelia

bianncats
11-29-2006, 09:02 PM
you are so fortunate to have a supportive and loving wife like you do...good luck growing together in your adventures...may you have many more

MarinaTwelve200
11-29-2006, 10:50 PM
I enjoyed the story. And BTW New Orleans ALWAYS was in "bad shape" even before the storm. Thats the way the french quarter always looked, and thats the good part of town. I'm glad you had fun though and were safe. We Mississipians know better than to go to New Orleans:D ---but everyone needs to go there at least once.

But I am sure its a bit safer now anyway, as much of its criminal population, among the most bold and callous in the nation, has not returned yet and is cooling their heels in Houston.:D

Glenda58
11-29-2006, 11:21 PM
You are not gloating. You came to this forum it help you understand you. Now you have some great stores to tell. You are now the one going places and doing things that the rest of us would like to do. I think it's great that your SO is taking part in this and you are not going it alone. I wish I could trade places with you to see how it feels. Good luck on doing more things.

suzanne
11-30-2006, 03:26 AM
Your story brought me to tears. You two must be amazing together, whether you are in drab or en femme. The whole trip seems to have brought you to a deeper understanding of each other, which is beautiful regardless of the gender of the partners. You have a definite keeper, but so does she. I wish for everyone in this forum to have what you have. Hugs.

Penny Lane
11-30-2006, 04:58 AM
:iagree: :

You are one very fortunate lady, may you both continue to grow together, enjoy your journey through life.

Penny x

Brianna Lovely
11-30-2006, 05:02 AM
What a wonderful story.
You sure did go all out for your first time out, and with your loving SO by your side, protecting you, how special.
I do hope you two have many more adventures.
Warm Hugs to both of you,
Brianna