PDA

View Full Version : Tan lines

Lois1234
11-29-2006, 12:03 PM
This past summer, my son was at his mothers for most of the summer as he was working close to her place. Needless to say, i had the oppertunity to go out in the back yard and tan often while wearing my bikini. I got some very distinctive bikini tan lines that still are visible today. When i go for a shower or get changed, it makes me chuckle and feel very fem. Any body else have those tell tale tan lines that only a tank top or bikini leaves?

No more changing in the men's locker room at work!!!!

Lois....

Karren H
11-29-2006, 12:13 PM
Tan?? We don't get sun here in Pittsburgh..... And the sun is evil!!! Causes wrinkles!!

Karren

cdbrandi
11-29-2006, 12:42 PM
I have tan lines from weareing tanktops in the spring and summer. I do a lot of horseback riding, and in the summer it is usually way to hot here to wear anyrhing with sleeves!!!!!!

brandi

Cyndie
11-29-2006, 12:55 PM
I did a couple of summers back. I had a neighbor who was gone for several weeks and I took care of the pool and of course got to use it. Wore a one piece suit every time I went and got some very nice feminine tan lines. Those high leg and the shoulder strap lines were fun to see and they lasted well into the fall.

TTFN
Cyndie

Marcie Sexton
11-29-2006, 01:32 PM
I had my neice, yep the one who pose the heaven & hell question to me, give me one of her old swim suits. The top was loooow cut and the bottom was string w/a triangle of cloth for you know where:D , any way, I spent a lot of the summer on my back deck sunning myself. and yest I still have the bra and bottom tan lines, especially when i remove all the hair.

27th Jennifer
11-29-2006, 01:38 PM
I always loved bottom tan lines on women (not the top, though), and I would be excited to get them myself if I had the opportunity.

ColleenCD
11-29-2006, 01:51 PM
I spend some time in a tanning bed without a chance of tan lines. I do this to spend more time with my wife.

Colleen

paulaN
11-29-2006, 04:30 PM
ya I've had tan lines. A guy in the locker room at work asked me if I had been wearing a bra because of the tan lines. I said it was because of my fishing vest. he never said any more. so I am much more careful now. I loved it though, every time I see them I would feel so fem.

Lisa Golightly
11-29-2006, 04:36 PM
I have tan lines... which I'll need to disguise on New Year's Eve... It's a low slung number and quite revealing.