PDA

View Full Version : I'd like to explain why..

Madeleine
11-29-2006, 06:48 PM
Greetings all,

I'd like to explain why I consider myself fortunate to be amongst you as a closet cd. I have been married now for almost 47 years, have 3 adult children, 2 grand children and 5 step great grand children. However my wife would not understand how I feel and wish to be. She had the good fortune to be sent to Roedean public school in Brighton where they were taught that kids were to be born and raised and thats the end of a sex life. This is not just about intercourse at my age but about being with someone who feels good about themselves in their clothes, so it might just as well be me!

So, 30 years ago I met a bi-girl at a party and we had an affair for about 6 months who was turned on by me wearing panties, etc., and I said that I would be happy living with her as a CD - Oh what joy! However, she wanted the arrangement to become more permanent but the financial circumstances at home would not permit. I often dream that we would meet up again....

I have been encouraged by all the postings in the forum - you all seem more fortunate in age, and appearance. Most of you seem to be in the USA - a bigger place to get lost in (lol). The UK seems to be a harder and colder place to be, and an oil-painting I am not! What encourangement can you give to an aspiring cd like me. I love girls (hate blokes) and want to be one just for the few years I have left.

Have a laugh - I have been plucking my eyebrows this evening trying to get a balanced view of things, while SO is watching TV in the other room and for the life of me I cannot do this properly with glasses on!!! How on earth!

Today I have been practicing walking in heels and wiggling my bum at the same time - it almost turned me on - and tucking seems to be becoming natural now. Just wish I wasn't so ugly...

Any replies to this, however awful, would be greatfully received,

Love and Hugs to you all,

Madeleine

DonnaT
11-29-2006, 07:01 PM
Well, you're not the only "old" tv in the UK or Kent.

I reckon you want ideas of where to go if you get out dressed enfemme.

Check out the forum at

And for heavens sake, no more cheating on your wife.