PDA

View Full Version : Being the GG School Girl

wannabie
11-29-2006, 06:59 PM
I'm seeing a lot of threads about the schoolgirl look and I have to admit that I have my own fantasies and my conceptions about it too.
I went to a uniform high school as did a lot of girls but I never bothered to think what it was like for other unifor GG girls.

Was it fun? Do you have a story to share?

carla smith
11-29-2006, 07:31 PM
I'm scared of this thread, I got put in the corner for the last one. :heehee:

I dated a gg in highschool, that went to an all girls Catholic school. We went on dates after school, while she was wearing her school uniform...would be considered short by todays standards or so it seems.

I think if she were to answer, she would say it was fun. I know she had fun while wearing it when I was with her! But it was not the skirt that held my attention in those days!

I certainly have fun wearing mine! lol

maybe, I better not post it.....oooooh what the heck!

Have fun out there!:happy:

Jesse69
11-29-2006, 07:40 PM
When I went to Catholic grade school I always wanted a girls uniform. Always wondered how it was like wearing one. Well I'm lucky I'm not too tall because I have and can fit an oversized grade 4 school outfit. Also got the 7th grade outfit partially complete - I'm just need the vest. In HS I wanted a cheerleader outfit.

I went to 2 school uniform places this year to browse. One place thought I was a pervert and the other place thought I was buying for a daughter. But in the end I got nothing. Of all the uniform selections, I only like a few looks. And schoolgirl skirts are expensive at $45 each! Got lucky at Salvation Army and got the one I liked for $2.50.

Kate Simmons
11-29-2006, 08:40 PM
Put in the corner by who, Carla? We all have a right to our fantasies, regardless of who we are. Makes reality and hum drum more palatable. Listen, Hon, the next time someone picks on you, send them to me. They mess with my sisters, they mess with me. I have a good right hook that says so. Besides, I happen to like school girls:happy: Kay Richards