PDA

View Full Version : Stopping traffic

Lauren Richards
11-29-2006, 08:27 PM
It was a week ago, but thought I would share a wonderful experience. Thanksgiving day I had to go to the office and finish a report before going out to dinner with SO's family. Parked on the street about a block away from the office as that was the closest parking space, and walked over to the building, which is in the downtown area.

Since I had the office all to myself, I put on a short skirt I had brought along. Already wearing black tights and panties, so this was very easy. Finished up after a couple of hours and decided to head back to the car with my pants instead of my skirt in the bag. I was wearing my black loafers, standard button down shirt, nice guy jacket, and a skirt as I got on the elevator for the ride down. Yes, I was a bit nervous, but I was also determined to be me for a little while longer.

There was a little traffic, and a couple of pedestrians. I crossed one street at the corner, and had to wait for the walk signal to cross over to where my car was parked. There was a car waiting at the light, right in front where I had to walk. I ignored him, and acted like nothing was any different than every other day of the week. The light changed for his lane, and he didn't move. He sat there at the green light for at least 30 seconds, until another car came along and passed him by, going his way. Finally, he moved across the intersection.

First time I know of that I have stopped traffic! It was wonderful!!

Walked the rest of the way to the car with an extra bounce in my step, and got in very lady-like. No, I did not go to Thanksgiving dinner in my skirt. Well...actually, I did. I just tucked it up as I put my pants back on, so only I knew I still had it on. It was a great dinner, but I did not eat so much that I would have to unbutton my pants afterward.

Lauren

Missy Anne's GG
11-29-2006, 08:30 PM
Sounds like a wonderful and very special Thanksgiving!

Hugs,

Missy Anne's GG

bianncats
11-29-2006, 08:35 PM
That's Wonderful...i'm Sure You Feel Great About Stopping Traffic.

B

suzanne
11-29-2006, 08:39 PM
Bet I can guess what you were most thankful for that dinner!
Great story!

tall_brianna
11-29-2006, 08:45 PM
Oh great, as if snow and ice weren't enough, now we've got Lauren stopping traffic. lol. Good story. :thumbsup:

Angie G
11-29-2006, 08:58 PM
You go girl :hugs:
Angie

Joy Carter
11-30-2006, 02:38 AM
Maybe, just maybe he was secretly dreaming he was you +? :D

Kate Simmons
11-30-2006, 03:06 AM
Nice being the center of someone's attention isn't it Lauren? Even if it's only for a few minutes. That's when I eat it up just as any woman would (even if they denied it).:happy: Kay

suzy
11-30-2006, 03:12 AM
Lauren,

That was a great holiday story! It lifted my spirits! Thanks for sharing!:hugs:

Lauren Richards
11-30-2006, 08:24 AM
Thanks, girls! I guess it was "open book" crossdressing, since there was no question about being read. And, yes, being the center of attention was Great! Just the girl in me who loved that part.

Lauren

linnea
11-30-2006, 01:31 PM
It sounds great, Lauren! Thanks for sharing.

Penny
11-30-2006, 02:14 PM
Great story. Thanks for sharring.

Lauren Richards
11-30-2006, 08:28 PM
Thanks for your kind words, girls. It keeps me writing. I'd probably still go out, but who would know? Anyway, since this is about wearing a skirt with drab above, I had a bit of Halloween deja vu today at the local grocery store.

On Halloween I wore a long skirt and heels at work with my regular shirt. There is another thread about that, and I still get a thrill went thinking about that day. I had forgotten to buy a bus pass for November, so I also ended up walking a couple of blocks to the local drugstore to buy the pass. Stopped in the grocery store after getting my pass, and they know me there very well. (I've been going there nearly ten years). The clerks, particulary one older lady, made a big deal out of my outfit. She said it was the best thing she had seen in years, and loved to see a man in a skirt!

Today while I was there, this same clerk came over and ask "Where is your skirt?" I don't think she knew what I had done a week ago, nearly to the minute, but if she had, it would have made that cheshire cat smile and twinkle in her eyes even more bright. I said it was too cold, and I had left it at the office. I turned the question on her, and asked if she thought I should wear a long skirt or a short one next year? She laughed and said "A short one! You've got great legs!" I can wait until next year. ....Hmmm, maybe I won't.....

Lauren

cassius1976
11-30-2006, 09:35 PM
great story.