PDA

View Full Version : Question Are You Hot When You Dress

Glenda58
11-29-2006, 10:10 PM
Do you get warm while you are dressed up. I know I'm. Went shopping again today here in Michigan the temps were below 60* F. I was wearing a long skirt with a Cami with a light blouse over it and heels. I had taken my jacket but left it in car because I felt warm. And stay like that till 10:00 PM. But early in the day dress in drab I was wearing a jacket to keep warm.
Maybe my heart is beating so hard it's keeping me warm.

Karren H
11-29-2006, 10:15 PM
I have the same problem....in drab I'm freezing but enfemme I'm very warm!!

Maybe it's metapus?? hehe

Karren

Carroll
11-29-2006, 10:19 PM
sometimes, but it might be the wig or the occasional hot flashes I have. Before you start laughing about menapause, I have done research, and have found that some men, (not many) experiace hot flashes when they start hitting 40-45. This has be going on for about a year. after many test, there was no cause found. Just something I deal with.
BTW, the flashes occur either in male of female mode

Sandi C
11-29-2006, 10:28 PM
Believe it or not 59 in Phx today,and yes I was warm.

vbcdgrl
11-29-2006, 10:34 PM
I am normally "warm blodded", very seldom cold. I don't notice any difference when I'm dressed, unless I am dancing. Then I perspire quite a bit, especially from under my wig. Not very ladylike.

Vikki

MarinaTwelve200
11-29-2006, 10:58 PM
Could be "Hot" from blushing---Seriously
You cant deny that there is a psychological effect going out in public dressed. ANd some of that may induce the blushing response, making your face and upper body feel hot, even though you are, conciously at least, beyond "embarassment"---some buried psycholocal responses may still crop up.

Tina Dixon
11-29-2006, 11:10 PM
Hey fellow Michigan gal, I think you just had your blood flowing from the excitement, I get that way all so.

AmyCarter
11-29-2006, 11:11 PM
This topic could go two ways, and the way I thought turned out not to be. Are you hot, as in sexy? I would hope so so as to make the world a prettier place. Are you hot, as in sweaty? I hope not. Never had that problem myself. When it's cold I find a coat, when it's too warm you need to use an antiperspirant.

Courtney A Anderson
11-29-2006, 11:18 PM
I know what you mean, I get hot at times while dressed, no mater the temps outside. Thoght is was from the extra padding, if you know what i mean.:2c:

Kimkandy
11-29-2006, 11:25 PM
This topic could go two ways, and the way I thought turned out not to be. Are you hot, as in sexy?

Yeah, I kinda :gorgeous: hoped that's what the question was... :devil: Oh well... does it really matter if you're hot or cold... you put more clothes on... or take more clothes off... which brings us back to, :battingeyelashes: are you hot?

Kim

:dom: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Cristi
11-29-2006, 11:27 PM
Before I was able to dress much, I always assumed that skirts and other women's clothes must be cool, since they allowed better airflow and were less binding (in general). But as soon as I really started dressing from head to foot I noticed what you mentioned; the clothes are WARM!

Even wearing an above the knee skirt and hose with a short-sleave blouse I find myself MUCH warmer than in something like jeans and a tshirt.

Of course, the PH have something to do with it. Also, if you think about many of the fabrics we wear when enfemme, they are not the ones with the best reputations for breathing and wicking away moisture! Wardrobes that contain lots of polyester, nylon, satin, rayon and other artificial materials is ALWAYS going to be warmer than cotton or a cotton/poly blend!

I wear a nylon chamise many times when a bra would show through my shirt, and many times have to change out of it when it gets just too hot!

So yes, I could be just as cool dressed as I am in drab if I wore cotton panties and bra, with a light cotton or linen dress, but that just isn't as fun. :happy:

ArleneRaquel
11-29-2006, 11:45 PM
Really I feel that being in male mode equals dullness, while being enfemme equals great ( sexual ) excitement Enfemme I am the " hottest babe " around.
.:love: From Modest Maureen

crusadergirl
11-30-2006, 12:15 AM
It has to be below 30 before i get cold plus the wind and to be blowing also.
I bet out wearing a short skirt and stockings and i wasn't cold at all it was like 45 out side. Never noticed.

Stephenie S
11-30-2006, 12:27 AM
Maybe it's the wig? We have a saying around here: "If your feet are cold, put on your hat". We loose a good percentage of our body heat through our head due to the very active blood flow to the brain. Covering your head with a wig could drastically alter your normal heat loss. Just a thought . . . I don't know as I don't wear a wig myself.

Lovies,
Stephenie

ColleenCD
11-30-2006, 12:31 AM
Well, I'm going to put on plenty of pretty layers since tonights low will be -2 degrees. :eek: I do agree that on a normal day I can stay warmer than in drab.

Colleen

Blonde
11-30-2006, 12:48 AM
This kinda funny(not Ha Ha, but odd).... I found that the 1st time I went into a shoe store to look at heels for myself, it didn't matter what the temp was that day.... I WAS SWEATING.... after I left, ny body temp went back to normal.... (I haven't tried it since, I buy my shoes online, saves on the anti-persperant and armpit stains :P )

Sally2005
11-30-2006, 01:14 AM
Boiling! Sweat dripping off the forehead. I'm not sure it is the clothes, I think it is the fear of getting caught in the ladies room attempting to change from one form to another. :-)

Penny
11-30-2006, 01:52 AM
Of course I get hot in women's attire and of course it's me and not the clothes. How I could I ever think that panties, girdle, pantyhose, slip, dress and wig could ever make feel as warm as kaki pants and colared shirt? No, it's definitely me with my hotflashes, or maybe I'm pregnant!:heehee:

Vash
11-30-2006, 02:03 AM
yeah, I feel the heat when dressed. I agree ,it's probably the wig along wtih the make-up and the adrenaline pumping

Kate Simmons
11-30-2006, 02:17 AM
To answer the question (both ways), Yeah, I get "hot" (especially when I dance) but as the commercial says:"I'm worth it"!:happy: Kay

Kate Simmons
11-30-2006, 02:19 AM
Of course I get hot in women's attire and of course it's me and not the clothes. How I could I ever think that panties, girdle, pantyhose, slip, dress and wig could ever make feel as warm as kaki pants and colared shirt? No, it's definitely me with my hotflashes, or maybe I'm pregnant!:heehee:PG? Have you been a "bad girl" Penny? Or maybe I should say a "good" girl?:happy: Kay

SherriePall
11-30-2006, 08:21 AM
I know wearing my wig keeps me warm. And then the extra padding, nylons, and layers (slip, etc.) add to the warmth.

Scotty
11-30-2006, 08:25 AM
The narcissistic answer would be "Of course I'm hot when I'm dressed" :D

But no, only if I'm indoors and the heat is on or outside during summer.

suzy
11-30-2006, 08:25 AM
Yes, I do too! It's the wig...I'm convinced.... right now it's 56 outside and I'm in a T-shirt!:eek:

JenniferR771
11-30-2006, 08:38 AM
Glenda! Tina! LOL Cool it, Michigan girls! you won't be sweating for long. 39 degrees here, and 28 predicted for Sunday--as a high.
True, the wig, nylon panties, two pair of pantyhose, padded girdle, slip, skirt, silk top and jacket keep me plenty warm. I am thinking maybe I can't wear my new open toe shoes to the support group Christmas party. But today I am looking for a femmy trench coat--pink, purple--any suggestions?

paola w
11-30-2006, 10:31 AM
hi
I've never been out as a girl.So I wouldn't know.All I Know is that
I feel excited wearing feminine clothes even girly jeans,tights and
above all heels.If I'm cold I put on a cute leather jacket.
love paola.

renee k
11-30-2006, 10:50 AM
Hi Jennifer,

First off I would like to say, welcome to the forum.
As far as trench coats go stick with something neutral that will go with just about anything, such as beige or black. With what is forcast to occur weather wise maybe look for a long wool coat. Take care and stay warm!
Huggs, Renee

Eugenie
11-30-2006, 10:57 AM
I noticed the same phenomenon... I was for a long weekend in Brussels and it was cold out in the streets. I had been out in drab and felt that it might be too cold to go out "en femme".

But the temptation to go out was stronger, so I figured that feeling a bit cold was well worth the pleasure of getting out of the hotel...

My femme clothes were much lighter than my drab pants and jacket... To my surprise, I didn't feel the cold at all. It must be the excitment of being out "en femme" that activates the blood circulation...

I enjoyed my walk in Brussels streets up to the last second...

:hugs:
Eugenie