PDA

View Full Version : What type of look do you like most?

Jesse69
11-29-2006, 10:50 PM
What type of look do you like the most? Most likely this is also the biggest type of clothes category that you buy! Vote on the Poll!

Too bad there are only 10 categories for the poll, so post if not listed!

Of course, I'm a skirt suit lover! But I was surprised at how many people liked my casual look.

Well, I'm not into jeans, capris, the ****ty look, or leather. Maybe you can post what you're not into too! I'm also into the other categories like dresses, school girl, cheerleader, blouse and skirt, and I might do casual top and pants just for shopping.

Glenda58
11-29-2006, 11:03 PM
To bad I could only vote once I love skirts and tops but I also like dresses. I wear skirts mostly because I'm a size 6 to 8 in a skirt. Where in a dress I'm a 10 and they don't look that good on me.

Tina Dixon
11-29-2006, 11:05 PM
Dresses, just love the darn things, skirts are a close second.

JeanneF
11-29-2006, 11:10 PM
A cute top and jeans (or maybe a denim mini and leggings).

runs and hides from the obligatory Karren rant about jeans ;)

kathydsch
11-29-2006, 11:20 PM
I'm just a tank top and jeans girl. I actually only own two skirts. But I have 6 pairs of jeans.

Blonde
11-30-2006, 12:52 AM
Casual top and pants or capris
A top and jeans
****ty
The Leather Look
Gothic

I want to choose all of these....but to choose 1? I don't know if I can.
It all depends on my current mood when I get dressed

Sharon86
11-30-2006, 01:12 AM
i had to opt for the skirt and blouse combo,but it's just to darn bad i couldn't tick the dresses box aswll.LOL. Sharon.xxx

ArleneRaquel
11-30-2006, 01:19 AM
I selected ****ty on the poll list. I like to show my legs and I wear shorts and mini's, at every opportunity. Wearing my red wig and oversized
( prescription ) sunglasses, boots or three inch heel I look like a lady who wants to have fun. My body language also shows that attitude. But only when I am in the mood.
:love: Maureen - - Girls Just Want to Have Fun

Penny
11-30-2006, 01:31 AM
I love dresses, skirts most but I tend to dress for where I am going. The business look is great because my name is my business and my business is my name.

Vash
11-30-2006, 01:56 AM
Jessie, I'm with you on his one. I love a skirt suit look. I don' know if you have ever seen the show JAG, but the way Catherine Bell looks in her uniform makes me want to get one.

Rita Knight
11-30-2006, 07:53 AM
You did not list my favorite choice Draq Queen I like big over-the top wigs and sequin gowns. Howver, there are not enough times I can dress in public like that.

J-Girl
11-30-2006, 09:26 AM
I voted for a top and jeans, I love the look of jeans with heels, sandels, or wedges, but I also love the office wear specifically skirt suits.

Dresses just don’t work on me. I wish they did. Every time I see an add for the “Essential Short Black Dress” I wish it would work for me, black hose, black pumps, and pearls what a great outfit, but it never has.

JoAnnDallas
11-30-2006, 09:43 AM
I voted for dresses, but also love tops/skirts and casual look too.

princessmichelle
11-30-2006, 09:52 AM
It's funny, one of my best dreams is just being able to wear jeans (even men's) and a boring t-shirt, but with a basic bra underneath.

But I also love women's officewear: pant-suits and skirt-suits. Now if I could just have permission to wear them at work....

Oh, and after wearing any of the above choices 364 days a year, I'll dress as something sweeter for Halloween.

Princess Michelle

CrossKimmy
11-30-2006, 10:27 AM
for me, it's between dresses or any top and skirt combo

most of the time, I'll go for the longer skirts, the ones mpast the knees.. but sometimes I like to slip into a tiny skirt

eleventhdr
11-30-2006, 11:20 AM
Do dislike thsees polls where you only have one vote!

I do like severla looks' listed here Dresess of course but the Schooll girl look is also applealiong to me as is the cheerlearder look and a few others as well.

Oh well Just to be able to dress as i really do want to in female clothing as if that really does matter to be labeled as such anymore at all!

Suzy!

carolinewalker_2000
11-30-2006, 11:25 AM
I'm usually a blonde; you can't expect me to take a difficult decision like that!!!

davinalee
11-30-2006, 11:31 AM
i like the ****ty look,but i also like nice dresses:devil:

MsJanessa
11-30-2006, 12:02 PM
What type of look do you like the most? Most likely this is also the biggest type of clothes category that you buy! Vote on the Poll!

Too bad there are only 10 categories for the poll, so post if not listed!

Of course, I'm a skirt suit lover! But I was surprised at how many people liked my casual look.

Well, I'm not into jeans, capris, the ****ty look, or leather. Maybe you can post what you're not into too! I'm also into the other categories like dresses, school girl, cheerleader, blouse and skirt, and I might do casual top and pants just for shopping.

take a look at My avatar---what kind of look do you think I like?:dom:

Tina Dixon
11-30-2006, 12:45 PM
take a look at My avatar---what kind of look do you think I like?:dom:
The Librarian look:heehee:

princessmichelle
11-30-2006, 01:08 PM
Thank you Tina:

I'm studying to be a librarian....

:)

Princess Michelle

claudia
11-30-2006, 01:29 PM
****ty all the way.

wendy
11-30-2006, 03:02 PM
those are some tough choices, but I had to eventually go with the office woman look.:D

carla smith
11-30-2006, 03:08 PM
School gurl and Cheerleader are fun when the mood strikes!
I voted for office attire. It is more appropriate for me. I guess I am starting to age, finally!

Dixie Darling
11-30-2006, 03:14 PM
I'll take dresses any time over most any other choice. The more elegant, glamorous, feminine, sophisticated, and LADY-LIKE they are the better. Of course what is worn under them goes without saying. And for those who have the liberty to be out and about, dressing as a lady is much more likely to leave a more positive impression with the public - IF such a thing is possible.

Dixie -- http://www.geocities.com/senorita_cd

Lisa Golightly
11-30-2006, 03:28 PM
Burlesque which I like for studio photos... But don't ask to see them as they'd never pass the censors here :)

Kieron Andrew
11-30-2006, 03:30 PM
Burlesque which I like for studio photos... But don't ask to see them as they'd never pass the censors here :)
want my email lisa ???:heehee: :devil:

michelleII
11-30-2006, 05:32 PM
I like most anything that a woman would wear except for jeans. Michelle

Sierra Evon
11-30-2006, 05:43 PM
Schoolgirl look , how did you know................:happy:

ellieparsons
11-30-2006, 06:25 PM
Skirt Suits for me

Jodi
11-30-2006, 06:52 PM
There was no catagory for me. I like the taylored look, almost preppy at times. I am very comfortable in nice dressy pants when going out. I like skirts and coordinating tops over dresses, as I have trouble getting dresses to fit me properly. I like to dress for the occasion to be presentable and to blend in. Never the ****ty look.

Jodi

Deanna2
11-30-2006, 07:09 PM
I voted for blouse and skirt only because there was no category for cami, skirt and heels which far and away my absolute favourite femme gear.

Paula T
12-01-2006, 12:28 AM
either a skirt or pants with the right length for the shoes you are wearing:D and believe it or not I only have two such outfits.:(

KatrinaAshley
12-01-2006, 01:07 AM
Formal dresses are the best alongside the casual top and jeans look. The cheerleader look would be nice for a change if only we could pull it off...

Felicia Conti
12-01-2006, 01:11 AM
I like to wear sexy dresses, short or long - even at my age - LOL

DawnRodgers
12-01-2006, 01:12 AM
Wear almost exclusively a skirt and blouse. Hate slacks - could live with capris but the everyday look is a skirt and blouse with nylons and a 2 -3 inch heeled sandal. Think that looks unmistakably feminine.
Dawn

Diana_BiMale_CD
12-01-2006, 01:17 AM
I picked the ****ty look, because that is the first thing I tried, micro mini's, thigh highs and heels. But would have loved to pick more. Love the skirt and blouse, jeans and top, well to make it simple love all the looks. I just love to dress and feel more feminine, like a real woman.

Lilith Moon
12-01-2006, 09:24 AM
I chose Goth because that would be my preferred look if I was female and my age were reduced by 40 years. Some hope !

paola w
12-01-2006, 10:31 AM
Firstly.
LEATHER LOOK... Tight leather trousers with no back pockets
with boots,leather jacket, hair spiked up.
PRETTY..............Short skirts high-healed strappy sandals,
with open neck stretch tops in matching colours.
maybe some make-up as a treat.
SIMPLE..............Tight hugging jeans with a pretty string underneath
or two to keep it all in?Hair down.Nice top,feel good!
HOT..................or out on the balcony,in the sun,naked!
love paola

Jodi Lynn
12-01-2006, 10:33 AM
I too wish I could vote for more than one thing. When I go out I like to wear skrits and tops or a pretty dress. While I am at home I go for a more causal look, jeans and tops. But whatever I wear I have to show some cleavage, giggles

Sabrina Flowers
12-02-2006, 06:58 AM
I choose the office look, something about a smart suited look.
Could also of chosen the leather look.

danielle d
12-02-2006, 07:25 AM
i love dresses but when i really want to look good there is nothing like a nice business suit with a silk blouse,hose and heels.
danielle d

Faye Emmette
12-02-2006, 08:18 AM
But I ticked 'dresses'.

1) 45% Dresses
2) 35% Any blouse and skirt combo
3) 20% ****ty - but not too coarse. Short skirt and thin polo-neck sweater.

Clare
12-02-2006, 08:20 AM
I voted business wear - skirt suits are my fav.

... although dresses are a very close second - well maybe equal first depending on the day!

Adrienne Heels
12-02-2006, 08:25 AM
Cute sweater and jeans, with heels, of course. I try to blend in when I am out.....want to have that working mom or soccer mom look.

BELINDA HART
12-02-2006, 08:58 AM
the "look" i am happiest with is the girl next door look a la Bridget Jones. i am sitting here in a fuchsia pink tight sweater, shortish black skirt and black opaques. overall, i certainly favour a skirt and top combination. i think i probably wear what i would wear if i was a gg.
hugs,
belinda:heehee:

jenniferfvs
12-02-2006, 09:16 AM
I voted for the blouse/skirt combo. I love to wear dresses too, but if I'm going out in public, I don't want to look like a guy in women's clothing. I find wearing a long skirt with a just lose enough fitting top with at least 3/4 sleeves covers what needs to be concealed to look femme. I am a big girl, 6', 240 lbs. I have a lot to hide. :lol:

I'm still learning color schemes. Too much color can attract too much attention. One day last week I wore a very bright multi-colored, long, Caribbean styled skirt, a pinkish long sleeved lose fitting top and a hot pink sweatshirt (it was chilly that day) and white cross strapped sandals with long auburn hair, pink lipstick to match my sweatshirt with dangly earrings. I walked to the post office. While inside a guy kept looking me over. Everytime I caught a peek out the corner of my eye, he glanced quickly away, at least a half dozen times. He kept milling around like he was doing something. He was. He was looking at me! Another guy dove around each block I was walking on several times staring at me. I'm convinced both of these guys were having sexual thoughts flashing through their minds about having sex with me! It was the first time I have felt a little bit of fear over my situation. Something new I have to deal with. I will tone down the colors and try a little more to blend in, not stand out. To me that is the ultimate acheivement. To just be one of the girls and still be noticed a little bit.

MarieTS
12-02-2006, 09:51 AM
I agree with Danielle D; business attire has a classic look. But one category missing from this poll is Formal Wear... gowns, etc. Reading the many different threads on this site I was suprised at just how many gals don gala, festive clothing to include wedding gowns . Formal wear can be stunning.

officegirlcd
12-02-2006, 10:02 AM
hi girls ilove the office attire most silk blouse office skirts stockings heels

Tammietoo
12-02-2006, 11:35 AM
I really like the skirt suit, professional woman look, but that said, I love formal wear and fancy gowns...guess that would be the dress catagory, but a little different.

Cassy11
12-02-2006, 11:46 AM
It's hard to pick one. I dress to fit my mood, but always wear heels.

Samantha O
12-07-2006, 01:26 AM
I'd have to go with the business attire/office girl look; it's the one I've pretty much perfected over the years. Skirt suits and pumps or slingbacks/ankle strap pumps. Found that I seem to pass nearly all the time like this.

Ms Alison Janes
12-07-2006, 03:19 AM
Can I vote "All the above".:happy: