PDA

View Full Version : Closet door won't close

Glenda58
11-29-2006, 10:53 PM
Can't stop shopping. My walk-in closet has no more space for cloths. Now I'm going to have to try on some of the older cloths to see what fits and looks good and get rid of the rest maybe goodwill salvation army. Then some of you gurls can pick over. Just bought 2 pair of heels from Payless a new bra and 2 panties from VS.

JeanneF
11-29-2006, 11:09 PM
Join the club.

I went to the mall today to pick up a new iPod for my brother for Hannukah, and I was drawn into Ann Taylor by the magic words: "Cashmere 25% off". :)

Jesse69
11-29-2006, 11:13 PM
Yeah, I should stop shopping as I have a big collection of clothes. I think I have more womens clothes than mens, and more womens underwear too! Over 70 skirt suits.

If I had to pare down my collection I would sell the ugliest stuff on ebay first, and then if it doesn't sell maybe donate it if I don't like it that much.

There's so much variety in womens clothes that something nice always pops up and you can't stop buying!

Kate Simmons
11-30-2006, 03:11 AM
I know what you mean Hon. I've got three wardrobes full of the stuff but still have "nothing to wear" sometimes. What you said sounds like a good Idea. Decisions, desisions--yikes! How do women cope with this dilemma?:happy: Kay

suzy
11-30-2006, 03:14 AM
Why worry about stopping shopping? It is one of my biggest pasttimes! I love to shop as much as wearing the things that I buy...:D

JoAnnDallas
11-30-2006, 09:29 AM
The mods could always setup a forum where you could list what your selling. That way it could go to those that don't go out shopping or don't go out.

Donnae
11-30-2006, 09:46 AM
When my wife and I shop ,she usually ends up buying more for me than for herself lol

uknowhoo
11-30-2006, 10:00 AM
The mods could always setup a forum where you could list what your selling. That way it could go to those that don't go out shopping or don't go out.

Actually, there is a Classified Section here:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35

It can only get better with more participants. Check it out!!!

paola w
11-30-2006, 10:12 AM
Hi Glenda
You lucky sod,to have that problem.And you do look good in blue.
love paola

renee k
11-30-2006, 11:00 AM
Hi All,

I have the same problem especially with shoes, I try to go through my things once every six months and thin out my wardrobe!

Huggs, Renee

Michelia
11-30-2006, 11:23 AM
As a guy, I never ever shopped. I would go in a store every five years and load up with anything that fit me for the next five years. The only thing I ever spent time on acquiring were shoes. As Michelia, I have put all my drab clothes on a rack outside the closet and put a lock on a closet just for M. It is so full and only after 3 months! But I have been successful at controlling my initial overboard shopping sprees. I think it has a lot to do with how pretty things are and the variety available. As a guy it was all really boring. I read somewhere recently (cosmo?) that a girl should only have in her closet what she loves and feels absolutely her best in. It sounds like a good criteria for culling out the clothes, don't you think?

Michelia

linnea
11-30-2006, 01:28 PM
I love to shop as Linnea! I do have to cull my wardrobe from time to time, but I love the look and feel of all the clothes that I have!

carolinewalker_2000
11-30-2006, 01:31 PM
You will clearly have to move into a house with a bigger closet!!!!

Penny
11-30-2006, 02:06 PM
Female clothing:love to buy it, love to wear it and love to keep it. :OMG:
I'm like the energizer bunny; I keep going and going and going. I had to put my clothes in the manger for there was no room in the closets of the inn.

:hugs: