PDA

View Full Version : Panty Threads

ubokvt
11-29-2006, 11:19 PM
Hmmmm Seems Captlex is throwing a party and all the moderators are gone Hehehehehehe But just in case Oh Great and Mighty Moderators Daughters of George Orwell, Big Sister how about a quick unofficial poll, Quick before they send the requlators,

:devil: Are Panty threads open game for pointed humor yes or no :thumbsup: and while all you girls ponder thisa deep question I'm back to the party for rum and cookies:tongueout

OH Big sister if you read this its all captlexs fault he kept plying me with rum and I only have half a brain any way.

Kieron Andrew
11-29-2006, 11:23 PM
Get back to the party you......Tamara is soooo gonna whip your hide for asking this lol

ubokvt
11-29-2006, 11:26 PM
oh oh your suppose to be at the party, run everyonr the regulators are here

Kieron Andrew
11-29-2006, 11:29 PM
oh oh your suppose to be at the party, run everyonr the regulators are here
:tongueout ........im everywhere i am lol:hugs:

GypsyKaren
11-30-2006, 01:55 AM
I am not a daughter of George Orwell, I am an unpaid volunteer who spends more time here everyday than you do in a month trying to help everybody out, so get it right.

Karen

Kate Simmons
11-30-2006, 02:35 AM
Hell, in the spirit of fun (and laughing at ourselves), I torpedo those things myself. I just can't see how something no one but yourself can see creates so much havoc. Think about it. A real woman just looks at them as a necessary everyday piece of attire. So, how much of a "real" woman are we? Can't eat 'em or anything (At least I don't--eww). BTW Karen, thanks for pointing that out (again). I appreciate you being here and value it when you give input.:happy: Kay Richards

Helen MC
11-30-2006, 06:40 AM
I did suggest this in a PM to one of the Mods but was not answered . Why can't we have a section for pantylovers and panties only, if needs be extended slightly to encompass other lingerie such as bras, corsets and gridles, suspender (garter) belts etc? The same rules about no "explicit" pictures would also apply. Thus those of us who enjoy everything to do with panties and underwear could post there leaving the other sections clear with panties only being mentioned as an incidental to other CD activities and not as the sole topic of any threads thereon. Those posters like me who are "into" panties in all aspects would go there, those who shudder each time they see a new Pantie Thread could simply ignore it.

Kieron Andrew
11-30-2006, 06:45 AM
I did suggest this in a PM to one of the Mods but was not answered . Why can't we have a section for pantylovers and panties only, if needs be extended slightly to encompass other lingerie such as bras, corsets and gridles, suspender (garter) belts etc? The same rules about no "explicit" pictures would also apply. Thus those of us who enjoy everything to do with panties and underwear could post there leaving the other sections clear with panties only being mentioned as an incidental to other CD activities and not as the sole topic of any threads thereon. Those posters like me who are "into" panties in all aspects would go there, those who shudder each time they see a new Pantie Thread could simply ignore it.
thats actually a damn good idea!....we wouldnt have to read it if we didnt want to.......Tamara get to it!!!! lol

Tamara Croft
11-30-2006, 06:49 AM
thats actually a damn good idea!....we wouldnt have to read it if we didnt want to.......Tamara get to it!!!! lolHmm....... how about 'NO'..... a dedicated section....... you gotta be kidding me..... no no no no no...... no..... and what's more....... no........ :tongueout

You create a dedicated section for one thing, ya'll will be wanting dedicated sections for other things and if we say yes to one, how can we say no to another??? It's just not really logical, would cause too many arguements me thinks ;)

(and yes I've been tempted to create one lol)

Kieron Andrew
11-30-2006, 06:51 AM
Hmm....... how about 'NO'..... a dedicated section....... you gotta be kidding me..... no no no no no...... no..... and what's more....... no........ :tongueout

You create a dedicated section for one thing, ya'll will be wanting dedicated sections for other things and if we say yes to one, how can we say no to another??? It's just not really logical, would cause too many arguements me thinks ;)

lol ok ok point taken.........:hiding:

Tina Dixon
11-30-2006, 07:21 AM
The heck with panties I say, now slips is another thing, god I love them, how many does every one have? and what colors?:D

Kate Simmons
11-30-2006, 07:52 AM
The heck with panties I say, now slips is another thing, god I love them, how many does every one have? and what colors?:DSay Tina, that's a damn good idea. I think we should have a separate "slip" forum. I'm kidding Tam--just wanted to see if you were paying attention.:hugs: Kay

Kieron Andrew
11-30-2006, 07:53 AM
Say Tina, that's a damn good idea. I think we should have a separate "slip" forum. I'm kidding Tam--just wanted to see if you were paying attention.:hugs: Kay
shes on the phone but i bet shes watching lol

Kate Simmons
11-30-2006, 07:56 AM
shes on the phone but i bet shes watching lolThat's okay Kieron, I've got my clothes on.:p Won't say which mode, though.:happy: Kay

Tamara Croft
11-30-2006, 08:02 AM
Bad Bad BAD GURLS!!!!!! posting whilst I was on the phone..... the sheer cheek :slap:

Kate Simmons
11-30-2006, 08:06 AM
Bad Bad BAD GURLS!!!!!! posting whilst I was on the phone..... the sheer cheek :slap:Yeah we are kinda "cheeky". Won't say which "cheek", though. Gotta love it, right? Anyway, we're your "kids" and you're stuck with us. BTW Mom, could I get some money for the cinema?:love: Kay

Kieron Andrew
11-30-2006, 08:08 AM
Yeah we are kinda "cheeky". Won't say which "cheek", though. Gotta love it, right? Anyway, we're your "kids" and you're stuck with us. BTW Mom, could I get some money for the cinema?:love: Kay
she'll ground you at this rate lol

Kate Simmons
11-30-2006, 08:24 AM
she'll ground you at this rate lolOh fiddle. Well, if I get stuck home, I'll just have to stay in my room and "dress up". Where's the "fun" in that?:rolleyes: Kay

Tamara Croft
11-30-2006, 08:24 AM
Yeah we are kinda "cheeky". Won't say which "cheek", though. Gotta love it, right? Anyway, we're your "kids" and you're stuck with us. BTW Mom, could I get some money for the cinema?:love: KayHmm....... no....... now go to your room :slap:

Kate Simmons
11-30-2006, 08:31 AM
Hmm....... no....... now go to your room :slap:Okay, Mum I'll just have to stay in my room and be "myself" I guess:sad: Kay

Kieron Andrew
11-30-2006, 08:35 AM
eeeek Tamara her panties and things are in her room now thats hardly a punishment is it now?

Kate Simmons
11-30-2006, 08:41 AM
eeeek Tamara her panties and things are in her room now thats hardly a punishment is it now?KIERON! You weren't supposed to tell her that, you snitch. Just wait!!!!!:mad: Kay

Kieron Andrew
11-30-2006, 08:43 AM
KIERON! You weren't supposed to tell her that, you snitch. Just wait!!!!!:mad: Kay
:whistling: :devil:

Kate Simmons
11-30-2006, 08:48 AM
:whistling: :devil:@!*&% boys, always Mum's favorite @!*&%$:rolleyes:

Emma England
11-30-2006, 09:31 AM
Hmm....... how about 'NO'..... a dedicated section....... you gotta be kidding me..... no no no no no...... no..... and what's more....... no........ :tongueout

There needn't be any dedicated section, apart from the most popular which is for panties.

(I wonder what color panties Tamara is wearing today?!!)