PDA

View Full Version : Target Boots

MsEva
11-30-2006, 08:36 AM
Hi all, just wanted to share the items I just purchased. I guess I feel I needed a bit of a treat. Target has a great selection of fashion boots up to size 12. I got the brown and black pair ordered yesterday. Should be there by tomorrow. They offer free shipping on womens goods on orders over fifty dollars.:happy: By the way only $29!

suzy
11-30-2006, 08:37 AM
Thanks MsEva,

Those are some sexy looking boots... Thanks for sharing that information. I know that you are going to love them!!:love:

uknowhoo
11-30-2006, 08:44 AM
What a lovely indulgence, Eva! Good for you.

I was in the market for (and did buy some) boots last month. I went to Target and was impressed with the selcetion. I would like to caution, that it seemed to me that the sizing ran a tad small. Good luck, and ENJOY them boots!

xoxo

Tammi

p.s. nice to see you again, sweetie. ;)

MsEva
11-30-2006, 08:52 AM
Thanks all! The good thing is that they are stretch boots..a bit of give I hope. I have a bit of room in size 11 so I feel pretty comfortable in ordering them. I stopped into Target and saw them on the shelves. Nice selection of larger sizes. Now to find a few pairs of pumps!

Di
11-30-2006, 10:01 AM
Very cute............:D Enjoy wearing them:happy:

SherriePall
11-30-2006, 12:32 PM
Eva -- They look very nice. And that is a very nice price. But do you need boots down south? Did you get them at the Target I'm thinking of?

MsEva
12-01-2006, 08:20 AM
Hi Sherrie,
I got them online, not from the target in Dickson City. Haven't arrived yet, but will let all know about the quality.:happy:

MsEva
12-05-2006, 06:32 PM
Ohhhhh! They arrived this afternoon! I was a bit concerned as I was going to pick my daughter up from high school as she was staying late for some homework help but got a message that she was already home:eek: Fortunately she went in through the garage and missed the big Target box!:heehee: Well she was upstairs on this computer, so I just HAD to try them on, so off I go to open the box. I look inside to see them. They are too lovely. Ifisrt grabbed the brown pair, round toed spike heel. I was worried as some mentioned that Target boots run small!:mad: Here to tell you that they are true to size as far as I can tell. I think my feet are gettig smaller:D I could have gotten away with a 10.5 in stead of the 11. So I am doing this in the downstairs powder room. Mission accomplished! They are great, they fit like a champ and feel pretty comfortable. Now onto the black pair, I think I got my order wrong as the black stretch ones have a different heel than the picture. Was it me or did they mess up the picture on the site..I will investegate and give you all the scoop. Now the black are very nice too, but very very pointy! Sort of like kinky elf boots:p They also fit great and I think both are an extremely good value. Free shipping is good but not that fast with UPS ground rates. Visit the site and see for your self.

Karren H
12-05-2006, 06:41 PM
So what, no photos??? Run get the camera....we'll wait...

<Humming quietly>.

:D

Love Karren

jacky83
12-05-2006, 07:26 PM
Cool boots! Have my eye on a pair just like the pointy ones if I don't out bid.:happy:

MsEva
12-06-2006, 08:57 AM
So what, no photos??? Run get the camera....we'll wait...

<Humming quietly>.

:D

Love Karren

Hope you didn't wait too long Karren! I hastily took a few snap shots to share...sorry about the quality!

Shadeauxmarie
12-06-2006, 09:16 AM
Fabulous!

Karren H
12-06-2006, 09:20 AM
Hope you didn't wait too long Karren! I hastily took a few snap shots to share...sorry about the quality!

Arrrgggg!! I can't see them on my Blackberry!! Guess I'll have to check them out at lunch.....borrow a little wifi from the hotel down the street. :). And I waited all night.......couldn't sleep!!! Hehehe.

Love Karren

Marla S
12-06-2006, 09:20 AM
Fabulous!

My words :thumbsup:

Margot
12-06-2006, 09:23 AM
Lovely boots Eva!
I was out with my wife and bought a pair of faux suede boots with high heels (not silleto) two weeks ago. As usual the attendant tried to up sell by recommending protectant. My wife blurted out "no thanks he'll only be wearing them inside". I waited for a reaction but the attendant just smiled and said ok fine. I was surprised and relieved. By the way they look great with my black 3/4 length peasant skirt. I'll send a picture when I take a decent one.
Margot

Diana West
12-06-2006, 01:47 PM
Gorgeous! Simply gorgeous.
They go well with your outfits.

Audry
12-06-2006, 01:55 PM
Hi Eva> great boots ,, I have a question ,, how did you attatch the pics of those stuning boots... Good luck with them..:love:

Paula T
12-06-2006, 02:13 PM
and the boots are real nice looking. I was in sears yesterday and bought myself a sweater and of course I had to walk over to the shoe dept.:devil: and they had some nice pointy toed stilleto heeled boots there also . They were a stretch boot almost bought a pair on the spot but I like to try them on first before I buy shoes anymore. Although the last pair I bought I ordered from J C Penney and they fit ecellent and are quite comfortable. I will post a pic of them tomorrow:heehee:

Audry
12-06-2006, 02:20 PM
great outfits, just marvelous. you look so happy,,

SherriePall
12-06-2006, 04:01 PM
Eva -- The boots look lovely. (I'm jealous). And you look great in those outfits! The soccer mom gets to dress up a little. Ask me about my Target.

Karren H
12-06-2006, 05:01 PM

WOW!!! Eva they look fantastic as do you!!!

Karren

krisinpink
12-06-2006, 05:25 PM
sweet boots honey, and you look just darling!

Marissa Mae
12-06-2006, 08:34 PM
They only have those up to size 11 now :( You are SOOOO lucky!!

I am still on the quest to find the perfect boot for me. So close!!!

linnea
12-06-2006, 08:45 PM
Really nice boots and nice photos too!

Sarahgurl371
12-07-2006, 09:30 AM
MsEva you look great! Luv the last pic in the long black dress. Nice Boots!

MsEva
12-07-2006, 07:31 PM
Hi Eva> great boots ,, I have a question ,, how did you attatch the pics of those stuning boots... Good luck with them..:love:

Hi Audry, well thanks for the kind words. Now to attach a picture..I am sure this is covered in the tech section. Go down to "attach files" section down below on the reply to Thread section. Browse to find your pictures. Then upload. I took these pictures on the lowest resolution my camera had and then had to crop the pictures to make sure they fit the file size guidelines. Sorry about the quality:o

MsEva
12-07-2006, 07:34 PM
Eva -- The boots look lovely. (I'm jealous). And you look great in those outfits! The soccer mom gets to dress up a little. Ask me about my Target.

Thanks Sherrie...not too far off from the Soccer Mom look...maybe a Soccer Mom with a lunch date..hehe:happy: Now onto your sordid history of the Target in NEPA>>>what did you do? Were you a bad girl...I hear stories about Carbondale Area girls all the time...I mostly dismiss them...That is coming from a former Mid Valley Girl.:heehee:

MsEva
12-07-2006, 07:42 PM
Shadeauxmarie, oohTammi, Di GG, Marla S, Callie Entem *cute name by the way..:heehee: , krisinpink, innea, tammycd, sorry if I missed anyone, thank your for your gracious comments!:happy: I got a chance to dress again this evening and I have on the pair of brown boots with the long skirt in the picture. I need to build up my brown wardrobe, these boots are just the incentive for me. They are called Gardenia by Massimino sp? They are cute, not too hard to walk in they have a three and three quarter inch heel. Four is my pain threshold. I just love them. I would suggest that any of you looking at these boots act quickly as they seem to be moving fast. Only a few sizes left in several cute boot styles. Fortunately they are sizes nine to eleven. I would love to hear from others that purchased Target boots to compare notes.

MsEva
12-07-2006, 07:56 PM
MsEva you look great! Luv the last pic in the long black dress. Nice Boots!

Thank you Tammy, actually it is a long skirt, black cami, and black shawl type sweater, my lovely wife got me all three pieces. And I do love the black boots too. They are the Gardenia boots from Target. They are more comfortable to wear than my male shoes..no kidding.