PDA

View Full Version : Shygirl Update - Told my wife!!

shygirl
11-30-2006, 10:11 AM
Hi girls! Well, some of you have seen my last pics http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45844
and where I live is about 5 hours drive from where I was at for a conference. The last couple of months have been tough for my marriage, even though she wasn't aware of my desires to CD. Well, I made the decision on the way back to tell her. I thought I'd surprise her and dress up with some makeup and hair do, so before bed, I dressed up in some of hers and my clothes, some lipstick and blush, and had her turn off the light. Had her turn it on and surprise - theres Rebecca! She took it very well and we talked for a while, then she offered to paint my toenails! I painted hers, and showed her my lingere I bought and panties, and slept with them on last night. She sounds open to this and it looks like it might help our relationship, so keep me in your thoughts and prayers today. Will keep you updated later.

Rebecca:thumbsup:

JoAnnDallas
11-30-2006, 10:15 AM
I am so glad it worked out for you.

Kieron Andrew
11-30-2006, 10:15 AM
wow what a brave way of telling your wife!, she could have so easily taken it soooo wrong, but im glad she didnt! well done

Di
11-30-2006, 10:22 AM
Wow...glad it went well...........I would never suggest the SURPRISE way of telling her........but you know her...we do not............keep talking to her...she might have alot of ups and downs with the new info....but keeping fingers crossed for you. Good Luck.

uknowhoo
11-30-2006, 10:25 AM
WOW, indeed! Conventional tranny wisdom is that that "ta-da" method is not to be recommended. I'm glad it's gone well so far. Be careful though, many wives' reactions do tend to see-saw a bit. They may be fine with it one day, and the next day... not so much. I wish you continued good luck, keep us posted. xoxo Tammi

Sheila
11-30-2006, 10:43 AM
Wow...glad it went well...........I would never suggest the SURPRISE way of telling her........but you know her...we do not............keep talking to her...she might have alot of ups and downs with the new info....but keeping fingers crossed for you. Good Luck.

:iagree:
and if she would like to talk to other ggs introduce her to here and we can answer any questions she may have. We have a GG section which she can apply to join after she has intorduced herself and had 10 posts on the main forum.

Jess

Sophia Rearen
11-30-2006, 11:39 AM
Um, there's nothing shy about flashing the lights on to see you enfemme. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Here's a fool proof way of showing your enfemme self to the wife/so. Get dressed, wait for her, turn on some thumping dance music, come out dancing (stripping optional). Now, you're out. What is she going to do? She'll either like it, laugh at you, laugh with you, or say you look rediculous, but the last thing she would do is get mad at you, how could she?

SherriePall
11-30-2006, 12:26 PM
Wow. I would never have done that! Maybe, that is the way to let your wife know you CD. Rebecca, I'm glad it worked out for you. We'll keep you and your wife in our thoughts and prayers.

Penny
11-30-2006, 12:57 PM
I'm glad for you and I believe you are over the hump. That's not to say you may still have some problems.
I told my first wife after we had been married for 6 years. She was always in denial. We went to counciling and she bought me silk men's underware. We remained married for 4 years after that and she never ever saw me dressed.
After 8 years, I not only told my second wife but I showed her my complete transfromation at the same time. That was 20 years ago.
I can't say for sure if show and tell is the best way to reveal CDing to one's wife but my wife and I are inseperable. I do know one thing for sure, I'm getting dammed old!:heehee:

:hugs:

Penny

linnea
11-30-2006, 01:03 PM
I'm not sure that I could do it, but I really like it--Sophia's suggestion, that is.

I'm glad that your presentation to your wife went well. Good luck and rich blessings.

Um, there's nothing shy about flashing the lights on to see you enfemme. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Here's a fool proof way of showing your enfemme self to the wife/so. Get dressed, wait for her, turn on some thumping dance music, come out dancing (stripping optional). Now, you're out. What is she going to do? She'll either like it, laugh at you, laugh with you, or say you look rediculous, but the last thing she would do is get mad at you, how could she?

Kieron Andrew
11-30-2006, 01:07 PM
i dont want to put a dampening on things and rain on your parade...... BUT just becareful not to push your wife to talk any sooner than shes ready to, yes i know she talked initially, but now she would have had time to digest thing, it could go either way...she might be just as accepting, or she might not! you gave her a huge shock and things to think about. so just tread lightly and let her make the first move on the subject of dressing for a bit

oh and suggest she joins here or another support forum for GGs if she doesnt want to be on the same forum, which some GGs dont

krisinpink
11-30-2006, 01:29 PM
WOW Rebecca, very bold way to come out to your gg! -I'm really glad she responded as you describe. The others here have made a good point. Be careful, and as darn hard as many us know it is to do, GO SLOW! Try not to drown her or overwhelm her with your newly freed femme self! If you are interested in my opinion, give her plenty of the 'man' she knows too, and the new GF you've introduced her to may be able to enjoy more and more freedoms in the future. Best of best of wishes for you darling!

Theresa(TGirl)
11-30-2006, 05:46 PM
What a risky, risky way to come out.

Deanna2
11-30-2006, 07:30 PM
Like others have said, not the recommended way of doing it. But hey, what works, works. Good for you.