PDA

View Full Version : Your first look

Marcie Sexton
11-30-2006, 10:45 AM
I was wondering if any you girls went through the same phase I did, when I frist started dressing...

I was an absolute "hussie", awww shoot why waste words, a ****:devil: . I found and wore the ****tiest things I could find. Skirts that showed the cheeks, low cut tops to show my cleveage, and spiked heels...:rolleyes: I don't know, perhaps it was the rebel in me, now I have reverted back to a more conservative look, skirts mid thigh, more concealing tops and shoes that are so much more comfortable to wear.:heehee: Although I still look at some of those things and wonder how I'd look as my development has come along...

Perhaps it was only me, I was just wondering...

Thanks for your time and comments:2c:

Marcie

Sasha Anne Meadows
11-30-2006, 11:01 AM
I have some fairly ****ty things I ordered from catalogs. But my wife pefers that I dress age appropirate and she buys all my clothes now. I still love wearing short jean skirts from time to time and will never stop that.

sara_also
11-30-2006, 12:34 PM
I have a variety of clothing, mostly from thrift stores. Everything from long skirts to minis. A couple pair of jeans. My tops also run the gamut from see thru to very thick and warm. I, like so many others here like to dress one way at home and then dress completly different for going out in public. What ,where, and when will determine how I dress.
Just be happy in what you do....Hugs

KarenSusan
11-30-2006, 12:39 PM
I was always interested in dressing like a lady. Even a little prudish.

JoanFlores
11-30-2006, 12:42 PM
Yes, I also stared more a ****, until I found that it was hard to walk in heels, now I like more down to earth things since I do a lot of the house work like vacuming, washing, gardening and cooking.

Tina Dixon
11-30-2006, 12:43 PM
At last I just don't have a good **** body:(

Penny
11-30-2006, 01:01 PM
Been there, done that but now I'm much more concervative.

linnea
11-30-2006, 01:06 PM
When I really started dressing in full outfits, I was younger and I dressed younger. But I never really liked the ****ty look, so I went with pretty moderate choices. I tended to wear more make-up and jewelry than I do now too.

carla smith
11-30-2006, 01:38 PM
I dressed very conservative in business suits and skirts at about the knee when I first started. Very age appropriate.

I started getting younger...so I started dressing younger, now I am wearing school girl and cheerleader stuff!:heehee:

Rarely do I wear this ****ty stuff out, but I have, it depends on my mood, and of course, where I am going and who I will be with! Already have had some issures with local group about age appropriate attire. :o

just haveing fun with it!

Calliope
11-30-2006, 01:57 PM
Not counting mom's attire when I was 11 or so, I started out with a huge stash of abandoned clothes - just your average Flordia gals's casual skirts and tops. One wedding dress included. Nothing naughty, thank goodness.

It occured to me later, the clothes might have been abandoned due to an apartment eviction - which made me feel a little guilty. Imagine the owner of those items, perhaps driving in a car, seeing her attire on a rookie CD.

Stephenie S
11-30-2006, 02:11 PM
I think this is normal female development. Our two teenage girls went through that ****ty dressing phase as they grew up. Some of the outfits they tried to leave the house in had to be prohibited. Now they both dress quite appropriately for their age. So I see this as part of growing up. Now, most of us are just doing it at a later age. Teenage clothes do look pretty silly on a forty year old, male OR female.

Stephenie

Marla S
11-30-2006, 02:22 PM
My first look I would call Accidentally (gimme some fem clothes and I wear them). Though I still havn't overcome this phase entirely, it's better now. :D
In general I'd say I dress a touch too young.

Daizy Chains
11-30-2006, 02:52 PM
I think this is normal female development. Our two teenage girls went through that ****ty dressing phase as they grew up. Some of the outfits they tried to leave the house in had to be prohibited. Now they both dress quite appropriately for their age. So I see this as part of growing up. Now, most of us are just doing it at a later age. Teenage clothes do look pretty silly on a forty year old, male OR female.
Stephenie

so true
Daizy

mollytyler
11-30-2006, 03:46 PM
Had the assistance of my sister at early age .....she is a classy dresser so she started me with the conservative teenage look starting at 15....have always preferred the designer lines over the years which tend to be middle to conservative.....for those fun nights -usually out dancing with girlfriends - the occasional short leather mini does come off the hanger!!!!

Kristen Marie
11-30-2006, 03:47 PM
I have some old pictures that I would be embarrassed to post. Black wig, black eyes, black bra, etc., sprawled on the floor, etc. I think those days are over.

Now my matching black bra and panties go with a nice evening outfit or a business type suit.

christie
11-30-2006, 03:51 PM
I started that way too, but have toned it down. I enjoy wearing clothes that are sexy and comfortable. I occasionally will still dress ****ty, but the rest of the time, I want to look and act like a lady.

Christie

carolinewalker_2000
11-30-2006, 04:38 PM
For me it was the other way round; started smart and elegant and then discovered the tart inside; haven't looked back since!!

Lucille
11-30-2006, 04:39 PM
Since I'm still in the closet and have very few time to wear my dear clothes, I want the maximum when I have the opportunity to dress.. maybe it could be just a passing phase, but now I'm definitely into ****ty things.. :dom: ...some things that would really be impossible to see on a girl outside of a bedroom :tongueout

Kate Simmons
11-30-2006, 06:18 PM
I was always "the girl next door" until Ericka got some gonads. Now, it seems anything goes.:happy: Kay

Julogden
11-30-2006, 06:27 PM
When I was a kid, I'd try to wear anything of my mom's that I could get my hands on.

As a young adult, I started with things that I could wear concealed under my male clothes, i.e. lingerie and hosiery.

When I bought my first women's outer clothes, they were tasteful "conservative" things appropriate for a female of my age and size.

Carol:hugs:

Karren H
11-30-2006, 07:14 PM
Here's mine....first best that I will admit to....lol

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/karrenhutton/album/576460762329869122/photo/294928803421015912/0

Karren

Glenda58
11-30-2006, 08:25 PM
When I was younger I wore cloths like that. As I got older so did my wardrobe got older longer skirts and dresses but they look better on me than the short ones.

JeanneF
11-30-2006, 09:01 PM
I dressed a lot more goth when I first started, but I was a teenager and a bit of a goth in boy mode too, so it was logical. About the ****tiest I ever got was mesh tops and fishnets. I've never been into fetishy stuff.

I do still have a couple of mesh and corset tops that I wear when I go dancing.

Melinda G
11-30-2006, 10:52 PM
The shorter the better, for me.

Diana_BiMale_CD
12-01-2006, 01:53 AM
****ty for me, but enjoy casual, and semi formal also. I am lucky as I can wear the clothes my wife wore when we were younger. The pic with this post is one of her early mini's. Back then she wore the ****ty look, and is now much more conservative. We also wear the same size shoe, so have been able to wear her shoes also, but she is a little taller then I, one inch, so has never worn heels over 1 inch. I like the 3 or 4 inch look so will have to purchase my own. Great to find out I am not alone in this world!! Hugs and Kisses.

Dawn29680
12-01-2006, 05:38 AM
Have to agree I did it too. More conservative now . Acting more my age but still love the look,

Wendy me
12-01-2006, 05:53 AM
i think that we all go through that ... and some keep that look around for a long time i know i have some let's say short short skirts that i still wear but not something i would wear outside.........

Phyliss
12-01-2006, 06:08 AM
I used to "wear what i could" but as I began to be able to "buy my own" I went with the tart look. Something about CDing in general being "naughty" so why not complete that by dressing as such.
I still have those mini skirts but I wouldn't wear them anyplace that I'd be seen.
Mostly conservative now adays. Midcalf skirt and nice blouse.

Lawren
12-01-2006, 06:30 AM
I don't think my "look" has ever made any significant changes other than changing styles to keep up to date.

Tiffy
12-01-2006, 08:15 AM
****ty conservative for me........

April

MsEva
12-01-2006, 08:42 AM
Been there, done that but now I'm much more concervative.

Me too! Hence the Soccer Mom look! Now on occasion, I still break out some more exotic things but love flowing skirts, sweater tops and dresses.