PDA

View Full Version : little risks

soccervixen
11-30-2006, 01:00 PM
Do any of you take little risks with your look during the day? Not full dressing, but perhaps subtle hints that there is another side to you?

Me, I have lately been using mascara on my eyelashes to make them longer and more full. I wear glasses, and my eyes are pretty deep set, but if you're looking, you can tell. No comments yet, but I love the look and feel.

linnea
11-30-2006, 01:10 PM
I've done this a few times with a little mascara. My eyes are deep-set too, but since I notice the difference, I think that others can pretty easily. I've also considered wearing a very neutral shade of lipstick. That would be a pretty big and noticable step, I think. I love to put on panties in the morning and hose and do a little make-up too (but like I said, I haven't done that very many times).

Annaliese
11-30-2006, 01:14 PM
Do any of you take little risks with your look during the day? Not full dressing, but perhaps subtle hints that there is another side to you?

Me, I have lately been using mascara on my eyelashes to make them longer and more full. I wear glasses, and my eyes are pretty deep set, but if you're looking, you can tell. No comments yet, but I love the look and feel.

I also use a little mascara, I to wear glasses so I also put on a little eye shadow and a little blush. No one has said anything either. It also make me feel great all day.

Anna

Penny
11-30-2006, 01:14 PM
My fingernails are long with french manicure; I pluck my everbrows (thin) and arched too. I shave my hands and arms and legs and wear a woman's watch. My eyelashes are slightly darkened. Still, although by definition , I am a visable transvestite when drab, people can not, for some reason, make the association.
Hm!+?

:hugs:

Penny

krisinpink
11-30-2006, 01:19 PM
Apart from shaving, and undergarments, I've not been bold enough to try taking an additional CD/TV step like this. To dab a little make-up on during my otherwise drab periods would be a great thrill though!

DonnaT
11-30-2006, 01:35 PM
All the time, even at work.

Everyday I wear:

Gloss on my nails, but have worn color.

Earrings

Cuff Bracelets. I have a couple, one gold, one silver beaded (below). Both have 11 to 17 individual cuff bangle hoops.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/DonnaTvTg/hand1copy.jpg

susann_gardener
11-30-2006, 01:56 PM
I ocaisionally wear a 3 stone birthstone ring.

Bonnie D
11-30-2006, 02:03 PM
I grow my finger nails from time to time. Longer than a male would. I end up cutting them when one breaks, usually doing something like changing a tire or playing hockey.

I keep my eyebrows neatly trimmed and I shave my fingers and hands.

Bonnie