PDA

View Full Version : Tutus for men!

thediva
11-30-2006, 01:12 PM
Hi there
I have been aproached from some cross dressing friends to make them Ballet tutus which i am in the process of doing.Does anybody think there would be a market for larger ballet tutus .

Many thanks

krisinpink
11-30-2006, 01:15 PM
They'd sure be fun to wear, but I'm not sure how large your market might be if you were to make lots of them. As much as I'd like to wear one, I'm thinking that because it would be such a limited wear item, I wouldn't be able to justify the cost when compared to other wardrobe items I might buy.

Its a REAL bummer though, because I'd just LOVE to doll up in a great ballerina outfit!!

Penny
11-30-2006, 01:22 PM
Probably not a large enough marker Better with balet shoes. Crossdressing definitely keeps a guy on his toes!(lol)

:hugs:

Penny

carolinewalker_2000
11-30-2006, 01:30 PM
The thought of trying to get up en pointe is too painful to contemplate!!!

thediva
11-30-2006, 01:42 PM
I think they will look great i will be doing them in cream and edged with gold braiding not sure about the other one , maybe red with gold.Anyway thanks for your thoughts.

Sweet Jane
11-30-2006, 02:07 PM
Hi
I have no desire to wear a tutu

Stephenie S
11-30-2006, 02:16 PM
To answer your question, NO.

The ballet market is small to begin with. To try and target the CD who wants to wear a tutu would be a waste of time. Of course on a custom basis, go right ahead, just don't expect much volume at all.