PDA

View Full Version : Office Girls

Sophia Rearen
11-30-2006, 01:26 PM
For those girls that work from home, enfemme. Do you find you get more work done now that you can dress or less? I just ate lunch, at home enfemme, and was wondering if I worked this way, how the rest of the day would be?

linnea
11-30-2006, 01:29 PM
I would love to be able to do this, and I am sure that I would get at least as much if not more done.

carolinewalker_2000
11-30-2006, 01:32 PM
On the few occasions I try to work at home en feeme, I find I keep logging into sites like this; with the result that little work actually gets done!!!

Nikki Dee
11-30-2006, 02:09 PM
I dress every day love... so although I get the same amount of work done...it's just so much more enjoyable.!!!.
Nikki. x

ashlee chiffon
11-30-2006, 02:15 PM
i get as much done working enfemme at home, just more diverse stuff. It's much more enjoyable at home, but then, i can't work full time as trips to the office are needed for paperwork and client contact, etc....
you just need to focus and have disipline....besides, a lot of my house work gets done, also!

Marla S
11-30-2006, 02:16 PM
Sadly, dressing doesn't improve my efficency, but it feels better to be slow. :D

Marcie Sexton
11-30-2006, 02:24 PM
I'd love to give it a try, if just one time...I know my wife love it when I'm all dolled up, number one she knows I'm obsessive complusive and can't stand things out of place,:nailbiting: number two, I clean and make ove the house like a good little June Cleaver :rolleyes: would:heehee:

Bethanygirl
11-30-2006, 02:25 PM
Why would you get more work done? The only way it might improve your productivity is by not having as many distractions as in the workplace. But is this the real question? Isn't the real question, 'wouldn't I be happier with my work?'

carla smith
11-30-2006, 02:48 PM
I have dressed to do house work. I find that I probably get more done not dressed. (Too much time spent looking in the mirror):heehee:

I own my own business, and I have on occasion gone back to the office dressed. It does seem like I get more done. (except when I post here)

I often have a different attitude towards things when dressed than when in male mode. This has been a benefit on several ocassions!

Have fun out there!:happy:

Cristi
11-30-2006, 02:49 PM
I've been lucky enough to work from home for hundreds of days while fully dressed.

I would say that in the long run it doesn't make much of a difference. Sure, for the first few mintutes I am very aware of how I am dressed, but in no time (If I am REALLY working) it fades into the bakground and I can go all day without really thinking about what I am wearing.

What makes it all worthwhile are the few moments (when I am pacing while on the phone, or have to smooth my skirt while sitting down) that I'm suddenly aware of how I am dressed again.

It is also fun when I notice that I may have picked up a few habbits that I could ONLY have because of the way I am dressed, like fussing the the hem of my skirt when my idle hands need something to do, or taking a second to adjust a bra strap without even realizing what I am doing.

And in the end, I DO know how some GGs feel now when they get home and just can't wait to get out of their PH and bra and wash off the makeup... at the end of a long day working enfemme, I sometimes can't wait to get into something more casual (even though that might only be a more comfortable skirt or slippers instead of hose and heels...)

Calliope
11-30-2006, 02:59 PM
Dang, that's it for me today - I've got laundry to fold, dishes to put away and my kids will be home in the next hour.

Hope I find the time to wash my hair. Can't do that online.

wendy
11-30-2006, 03:04 PM
I've only been able to work from home a few times, but I find because I do like to dress up to work at home that I work less, as I'm directing my attention to looking more like a woman than worrying about work.:happy:

Daizy Chains
11-30-2006, 03:09 PM
On the few occasions I try to work at home en feeme, I find I keep logging into sites like this; with the result that little work actually gets done!!!

Me Too
:heehee:

Sophia Rearen
11-30-2006, 03:20 PM
Why would you get more work done? The only way it might improve your productivity is by not having as many distractions as in the workplace. But is this the real question? Isn't the real question, 'wouldn't I be happier with my work?'

I was thinking that if I were dressed, I would be satisfying the urge to dress. Now, my urge to dress is satisfied or met by my time spent here and elsewhere on the net. So, if I were dressed I might be more focused on the work, rather than the daydreaming, so to speak.
Of course I would be happier, that's not a question at all.
I have done it once, I was my wife's secretary for the day and found I enjoyed it alot. I was way more productive that day than any other day.

Kristen Marie
11-30-2006, 03:37 PM
I need to do a lot of research and writing on the computer, so when I'm at home and can be dressed, I am thoroughly more productive. I love having to get up to grab a book, and then sit down and fix my skirt as I get back to work. Feels so natural.

Even now at work in an office, I am "underdressed" and usually sit a little taller, hold my shoulders back a little more and just feel much more productive. (Even though I sneak peaks at this site)

christie
11-30-2006, 03:45 PM
Somedays when I work from home, I get very little done. I am trying on new outfits, playing with make-up and surfing the web. Other days I am extremely productive, I get dressed in a skirt suit and get to work. It really depends on the day whether I am productive or not.

Christie

Jesse69
11-30-2006, 04:20 PM
I try to dress as an office girl every day after work. If it was ok to go to work like this I'd do it too! And I have a big lovely collection of skirt suits!

Sierra Evon
11-30-2006, 04:38 PM
I dress all femme everyday anyway, and I find that I'm just as lazy...LOL:happy:

trannynikki
12-01-2006, 10:05 AM
Caroline & Christie have it right.

When dressed your mind wanders!!

I have an office (self employed) and it's my ambition to dress like a good office secretary should and go to work one day when I know only I would be in.

I'd be terrified in case one of the staff should just happen to pop in, but the urge is becoming strong to do it.That's the thing with c/d ing, you get some powerful urges...

Christmas hols seems like the time-a nice skirt & blouse with some patterned tights & boots.If somebody did come in( we have an intercom, so I can control it..)I would either be suitably demure or accept a good deflowering!!

How good does that sound?

Imma
12-01-2006, 11:16 AM
To Group::love:

As you can see by Imma's smile, being fully dressed in firm foundations, gartered nylon stockings, top, skirt, jewerly, wig, and six inch black patent shoes for office duty is a real pleasure.:eek:

Love those days that I am able to stay fully dressed for eight hours or more.:happy:

Still trying to work up to wearing my Playtex 18 Hour girdle for over eighteen hours. Have made it to eighteen hours once.:o

As for the high heels, twelve hours is my record.:heehee:

Maybe this weekend Imma will try to set some new records!:thumbsup:

LOL:hugs:

:doll: Imma:doll:

lela
12-03-2006, 09:50 PM
I'm very lucky to have a job that allows me to work out of my office at home, so I dress everyday. I do wear makeup, and I usually wear pants or skirts with cute tops. I love it, because I'm sooo relaxed. I do seem to get a lot more of my work done. Maybe it's because of being able to dress everyday. Like I said, I'm very lucky.

Rebeca
12-03-2006, 09:55 PM
Often thought of trying this as I work from home every day. My issue would be I am on the phone constantly and my deep alter ego voice that I would be forced to use on support calls would ruin it for me....That or Rebeca would answer the phone when the boss calls....wouldn't I have some explaining to do???

Rebeca

Rachel Morley
12-03-2006, 10:41 PM
This is an interesting thread. There is a part of my skill set that I could concentrate on and become freelance. I have thought about doing it so that I could work from home. Whether I'd get more work done or not, well....I seriously doubt it because at the moment, when I'm en femme the last thing I want to think about is work. However, perhaps if I spent every day, all day long, en femme things would be different.

StacyCD
12-04-2006, 07:02 AM
I think I would get less done because of time I would spend on the computer. However, I would like to do the research!

carolinebrookes
12-04-2006, 07:22 AM
I have found that in general, I get less work done. However this is balanced by the quality of work. My boss accepts my sometimes working from home helps in the overall presentation and he usually encourages me to work from home when I have a more pressing assignment.
This in turn has led to me spending more on office attire, which in turn requires me to spend more time working to pay for it all!
A double edged sword you could say!

Lilith Moon
12-04-2006, 09:04 AM
I seriously doubt it because at the moment, when I'm en femme the last thing I want to think about is work. However, perhaps if I spent every day, all day long, en femme things would be different.

:iagree:

Whenever I've tried it I just can't concentrate, I enjoy the feeling too much. I suppose I would calm down a bit if I did it every day.

rachel_in_mi
12-04-2006, 11:19 AM
Hello all,

Well I do work from home quite abit and do get quite a bit done as I tend to start earlier and work later....but.......I also shop alot and spend time here so it is a trade off. However it is very convenient and allows me to have more than just a work life :eek:

hugs

rach

Sarah_new
12-04-2006, 12:03 PM
Working from home gives me more oppourtunity to dress, but I wouldn't say it alters my productivity either way.