PDA

View Full Version : Colors We Love

Jenni
11-30-2006, 04:41 PM
Went to the mall today just to pick up a few odds and ends, and wouldn't you know it? A girls' shop had a whole bunch of cute outfits displayed right at the front of the store. And, they always seem to know what colors are going to get my attention. They had all kinds of tops in yellows, pinks and turquoise hanging there, and my eyes were just drawn to them as I was passing by.

Don't all these shops just seem to know what colors are going to hook you? I ended up inside of course, and was in there for over an hour. Finally bought a beaded cami and shrug outfit, and I just love them.

They sure know how to sell, don't they?

jen

Joy Carter
11-30-2006, 04:46 PM
Love dark teal. I have a wool coat and a see through top and a matching tank in teal. Mauve is another but no clothes as of yet. Maybe I'm to much of a guy to ware pink. Wait I have a lipstick in mauve. I'm saved.:D

Sierra Evon
11-30-2006, 05:02 PM
Very cute , I like teal, my favs. are more maroon & pinks , the stores do a great job at hooking a girl in especially in the summer months, I love the cute lace trims .........

Phyliss
11-30-2006, 05:34 PM
Anything in Lavendar or Lilac gets me all warm and runny inside. Not sure why I like it so much, but I'm not worried about why.

linnea
11-30-2006, 05:42 PM
Color, color, color!! I do like pink! But I like lots of other colors too. In the fall--my favorite season--I love the fall colors, the browns and golds and burnt reds and oranges and . . . ! Colors--YUM!

Kristen Marie
11-30-2006, 06:34 PM
I just went to AJ Wright's and bought 5 pair of panties, mostly in the purple hue. (Just had to get a Delta Burke red thong for $1.99).

I go on tangents....liking the purples right now.

pantyman344
11-30-2006, 06:36 PM
i love pink panties and bras and lingerie

pantyman344
11-30-2006, 06:37 PM
i also like pin stripe pants and skirt i see girl in them a i want to wear them

Deanna2
11-30-2006, 07:14 PM
I love all shades of pink and also yellow - not necessarily together at the same time.

Ashley in Virginia
11-30-2006, 07:16 PM
I just went to AJ Wright's and bought 5 pair of panties, mostly in the purple hue. (Just had to get a Delta Burke red thong for $1.99).

I go on tangents....liking the purples right now.

Delta Burke and red thong should never be used in the same sentence.

I find I am attracted to the same hue of blue. I have 3 tops all in the same color. A medium pink is high on my list as well.

carolinewalker_2000
12-01-2006, 04:28 AM
I have a real weakness for pink, but that means I have to wear my very blonde wig. When I am wearing a less "in your face" wig, I favour darker colours - and of course the ever reliable black is an absolute must.