PDA

View Full Version : What a perfect way to start a day!

Deanna2
11-30-2006, 07:26 PM
I guess the most perfect way to start a day is to wake up next to a good women (or a bad one if that is your preference). However, at the moment the light of my life is away overseas working for a few weeks and I am batching.

So I have to find other perfect ways to start a day. Like this morning I got up and put on a pink top with a white linen mid-thigh skirt and a pair of 3" heels. I made myself breakfast and was just sitting there with an after breakfast cup of coffee doing my nails. Normally that involves a very quick once over with an emory board. But this morning I was in no particular rush so I had plenty of time to do the job properly. I was able to spend time shaping my nails as I desired and then I applied a couple coats of clear wet shine nail polish allowing time in between coats for them to dry properly.

All up, I had a thoroughly enjoyable time and was really ready to face the day in good spirit.

Glenda58
11-30-2006, 08:35 PM
I live alone but I don't always have time just to sit and do my nails. Did last week it does feel great then went shopping with everything right.