PDA

View Full Version : I'm back

tall_brianna
12-01-2006, 06:38 AM
...with a passion! What a weird week it's been for me. Went for four days, 100% boy only. Then contemplating putting it all away, then back, and then away again.

Long story, told as short as possible. I went to spend turkey day with a friend who doesn't know about this side of me. On the way there I met a great GG, a truly wonderful mammal :) Smart, a little geeky, bella figura, bennissima. We talked the whole flight and met up again there. I flew back thinking maybe, for her, I could give all this up (yeah, I know, I know, but still...). Called her, two days no callback, feeling kinda bleh and wondering what ever made her choose the seat next to me (it wasn't an assigned seat airline). And then she called!

She called around noon today, when I was already resigned to going out tonight. I also had a therapy appointment today after she called. Wow, I almost pulled back and didn't go out tonight for whatever reason, mostly because I know odds are she will not accept me as Brianna even though I've made no overtly masculine pretenses in our interactions. But the good doc was right, don't change anything until your sure you want to commit to this person. Great advice. Well worth the $100. :) I might just have to keep it out of her sight a little until such time though. So, f*ck it, I went out tonight! Met a bunch of local girls at a TG friendly bar and danced... so much fun. I think I was dressed a little more appropriately this time :) What do you think? Keep in mind it's 3am and I probably sweat away half my makeup. :rolleyes: Not really a good photo opportunity.

To you girls that are not going out yet, this is only my second time but the fear and anxiety faded so much faster this time. It only seems to get easier. And, one more thing, don't worry so much about passing. If you go to the friendly place, there will be plenty of others who look more like a guy in a dress than you do. Get out there!

-b

Brianna Lovely
12-01-2006, 07:37 AM
I like the outfit, glad to see that you're out and about, good for you, gurl, more power to you.

Lauren Richards
12-01-2006, 08:18 AM
Tall,
Way to be you! Great advice from the Doc, too, and thanks for sharing that $100 worth of wisdom. Glad you enjoyed your time out, and yes, your makeup did seem a little smeared in the photo. Actually, it is a great photo! I have been thinking of what we might look like in silhouette, and your photo captures that look very well.

Lauren

Deborah_UK
12-01-2006, 11:33 AM
just wish I could be that slim!! - mind you it would mean a whole load of shopping! :D

JulieMichelle
12-01-2006, 12:02 PM
Brianna babe, you look fantastic!

Sounds like a great night out. What shoes did you pair up with that outfit? I love the top, and the jeans fit you really nicely.

Glad to hear you had such a good time. I'm a little north of you, and would love to get up and go out sometime. Just have to find the RIGHT time. *lol* I'll live vicariously through you until then.

:)
Julie

Calliope
12-01-2006, 02:05 PM
To you girls that are not going out yet, this is only my second time but the fear and anxiety faded so much faster this time. It only seems to get easier. And, one more thing, don't worry so much about passing. If you go to the friendly place, there will be plenty of others who look more like a guy in a dress than you do. Get out there!

Truer words were never spoke. Dancing, I think, is an elemental T experience, better (and cheaper) than clothes shopping. It's been my experience that GGs are charmed and more than happy to have someone on the floor, especially while most guys stand around like mushrooms. Go, you!

MJ
12-01-2006, 04:00 PM
hi b
you look wonderful. i am glad you had a good time.. every time gets a little better.. i wish i could be out there with you.. sounds like you have fun..
hugs Marissa

ColleenCD
12-01-2006, 06:30 PM
Brianna,

Sounds like it was a good night. It's funny how a nice evening out can help put things in perspective.

Colleen