PDA

View Full Version : day after thanksgiving

CDBarbie
12-01-2006, 07:39 AM
I had the best day. Went shopping with my wife last weekend. We bought new panties"for her and myself". She bought me a new halter bra top. new stocking and best of all, new 4" heel boots. We bought her a new and very sexy maids outfit. Friday morning after thanksgiving, she woke me with a wonderfull suggestion. After we had coffee, we showered togather, and we both did our make-up and dressed. She had us both dress very sexy. It felt great to dress and spend the day eith my wife as "Barbie" all day. This was a first for us. We put up the Christmas tree and decorated the house. It was great climbing the ladder with a skirt on, and her flirting hith me. We made Love later in the evening before we changed to go out. (Another first, her idea). She is trying very hard and is learning and recognizing all the good things about being with "Barbie". We are growing closer than ever. I have to thank all of you girls for being here. Kisses. Barbie:

Shelly Preston
12-01-2006, 07:54 AM
Sounds like you both had a wonderful time

sara_also
12-01-2006, 08:42 AM
Well I hope you are telling her every day how much you love her and appreciate the acceptance that she has shown you. Make sure you treat her like a queen everyday..... I know I do with my wife.
Sara

Brianna Lovely
12-01-2006, 08:42 AM
Sounds like you're both on your way to becoming a wonderful, accepting couple. I hope you have many more days/nights like that.

Cyndie
12-01-2006, 08:55 AM
Well I hope you are telling her every day how much you love her and appreciate the acceptance that she has shown you. Make sure you treat her like a queen everyday..... I know I do with my wife.
Sara

That is great advice. Your wife has gone out of her way to do something very special for you, the one that she loves. Don't miss this opportunity to plan and do something special for her. This should not be a spur of the moment thing, put forth a lot of effort, she is worth it.

TTFN
Cyndie

Sandra
12-01-2006, 03:02 PM
Well it sounds as though your wife is accepting you. Make sure you let her know how special she is