PDA

View Full Version : I do ?

Marcie Sexton
12-01-2006, 07:56 AM
My S/O ask me last night a question, that first floored me, then excited me to no ends...She ask if I would like to renew my vows on our anversery in May as Marcie...When I said yes, then ask about a wedding dress, she was all for it...She agreed to wear a suit/tux and I will wear "her" wedding dress...

I was wondering how many of the girls that are in a committed relationship, be it married or not would consider doing such a thing...To me, I just can't wait until May...:happy:

The best of both side of the relationship, a husband and a wife:heehee: all in one...

Karren H
12-01-2006, 08:02 AM
Lucky girl!!! In the local S WV church??? Aren't you afraid of being bitten by snakes? hehehe

Love Karren

SherriePall
12-01-2006, 08:10 AM
Marcie -- That's wonderful. I would say yes if the situation came up for me. Good luck, hun, and congratulations on your up-coming wedding.

Cyndie
12-01-2006, 08:48 AM
Wow! Never had an opportunity like that, and I don't know if I could take the excitement if I did. Are you prone to fainting? I never have, but something like this may be the time. Don't forget that at a wedding you make lots of pictures and share them with your firends afterward.

TTFN :hugs:
Cyndie

MsJanessa
12-01-2006, 08:51 AM
Lucky you---do you need a Maid of Honor?

Darlene2
12-01-2006, 08:54 AM
You are a lucky girl to have such an understanding SO. I'm jealous

JenniferR771
12-01-2006, 10:29 AM
Marcie1 i can't wait. i know you wil make a beautiful bride. Your wife is so sweet to want te renew your vows. It was probably rough at times.:D
It is a great time for her to wear a rubber tuxedo. Do you have a wet suit she can wear with a red tie?

Sharon
12-01-2006, 12:14 PM
Very cool, Marcie -- I bet you'll have a wonderful ceremony. :happy:

You may not be aware of this, but being an administrator enpowers me to perform wedding rituals, the same way a captain of a ship can. So if you request my services, I can be there pronto.

Now, where did I leave my nuptials script? Ah yes -- "We are gathered here to join together these...."

suzy
12-01-2006, 12:19 PM
Marcie,

I am sooooooo happy for you hon....

The best of luck for both you and your groom!!!

To answer your question....I would love to do such a thing... BUT never in my home town!:o

Hugs to the both of you!!! You are very lucky to have such an understanding SO.:love:

Calliope
12-01-2006, 01:55 PM
Now, there's a marriage with staying power!

Sophia Rearen
12-01-2006, 01:57 PM
Can you say pinnacle?

Jenni
12-01-2006, 03:52 PM
Wow, so good for you both. That would totally be a fantasy come true.

Are you having any flower girls? I'm fantasizing about wearing a fancy pink taffeta flower girl's dress, and starting to get weak in the knees!

Best wishes to you both!!

jen

Penny
12-01-2006, 03:55 PM
Did she give you an engagement ring. Well she asked didn't she? (lol)

tall_brianna
12-01-2006, 06:09 PM
:yt: get the jewelry ;) You are truly blessed.

Glenda58
12-01-2006, 08:28 PM
Sounds like it would be great time. Wish I had someone to share with.

Cheryl T
12-01-2006, 08:39 PM
Would I do it? Give me a min......never mind...of course I would.

Now... how can I get her to ask me and what style gown should I look for, and who's doing my hair and nails.... geez and bridesmaids...
You sure this is a good idea? Maybe I should just elope....:heehee:

janet p
12-01-2006, 10:27 PM
In a heart beat I would but since I'm divorcing my wife can I be one of your bridesmaids?:love: