PDA

View Full Version : home alone for a few days

Jodi Lynn
12-01-2006, 10:28 AM
Hello all, It has been so long since I have been able to dress for an extened amount of time. Well yesterday my wife went away for a few days so I am being Jodi all night and day. It feels so good again to be me. Got up early this morning (and do mean early 6 am)and went shopping dressed. Went to wal-mart and picked up some new makeup, some panties and a new bra. No one said a word about me, I even chatted with some of the SA's as they keep doing there work stocking shelves. Last night it felt so good to sleep in a nightie again. Inculding a pic of what I slept in last night. I am going to make the best of these few days and have fun.

Emily Ann Brown
12-01-2006, 11:42 AM
Good for you hun....I know all too well how we hurt during the dry spells.

Emily Ann

Sharon
12-01-2006, 12:02 PM
Very cool, Jodi Lynn! I hope the next few days will be memorable and capable of sustaining you until your next opportunity.

Have fun! :happy:

sara_also
12-01-2006, 12:10 PM
The sleepwear is really cute. The smile on your face tells it all.....

Wendy me
12-01-2006, 01:35 PM
wicked cool enjoy your time and have fun.....

Deanna2
12-01-2006, 06:43 PM
Hi Jodi Lynn

It is fantastic to just hang about in femme gear for as long as you want. My wife is away overseas for a few weeks at the moment, so I know how you feel. Just yesterday over breakfast I was able to to do my nails and polish them.

You enjoy yourself.

julie lavender
12-01-2006, 08:15 PM
Hi Jodi Lynn, you look so lovely,and relaxed in your femme nighty,do so enjoy you time to be you. Put on lots of make up and use lots of girly perfume,this is your time,put on you panties and girly things,and pamper yourself. hugs love, julie x x x x:love: :doll:

Jodi Lynn
12-03-2006, 04:19 PM
Hi everyone ,

Just wanted to let you all know how I am donig. Well Wife left Thursday afternoon, she wasn't gone 5 minutes and I had my things out. Been dressed ever since. I went out shopping Friday and again this morning, dress both times. Have to tell you something though. I think I have said before that my mother-in-law lives with us, her mind isn't all there anymore, so she doesn't think right. While she has seen me dressed before and it has never been a problem. Well I must be getting really breave this time I have been dressed all the time wig, makeup, everything just going on with our regular days things that we have to get done. She hasn't said a word about it, maybe she thinks I am someone that we hired to take care of her as we have done that in the past. I still am not sure when my wife is coming home, so I have to take off work until she does, so I will keep on enjoying every minute of my time as Jodi. This is how I have been dressed all day today.