PDA

View Full Version : Bye bye lovely fur! A body-hair thread.

pocoyo
12-01-2006, 11:41 AM
Dunno why you'd be interested or why I'm telling you this but I am:

I have decided that I'd better shave my legs and armpits before Christmas 'cos I'm staying with family and they might be a little disgusted/shocked or whatever to see me wandering around in my boxers/pyjamas with my furry boy-legs on show lol!

The shaved armpits bit will mean that I can show my muscles off (woo) without fear of someone saying or thinking "eww, you don't shave your armpits". lol And I'll be able to wear sleeveless tops over the festive period should I so desire.

What about you lot? Do you shave your legs/underarms?
I do occasionally depending on my mood & what I may be wearing. It is nice to sometimes have silky smooth legs & armpits. I do rather enjoy having furry legs/armpits though (I'm lucky, within about a week or 2 of not shaving I have like, proper lower leg hair! Muaha and a tiny bit of big toe fur lmao, not to mention a bit on my stomach. How amusing to enjoy a couple of strands of hair.)

You know... I just remembered at school once some boy in the lunch line went "eww why don't you shave your arms?" ME? Shave my ARMS??? As flippin' IF!!! Jerk. I love my furry arms. Hmmm I really do wonder sometimes if I was born intersexed or a boy who had an accident with my penis and they decided to make me live as a girl! I've asked my mum that several times lol! But anyway, thats another subject. :heehee:

... So... body/leg/armpit hair comments please lol...

CaptLex
12-01-2006, 11:54 AM
So... body/leg/armpit hair comments please lol...
Oh good, another fun thread. I think we should definitely have both kinds of threads on this forum. Back to the question now . . .

My family is very hairy (think Robin Williams) and that includes any genetic women in our family (the poor things), so my body hair grows very fast and very furry too (I know what you mean about the big toe :heehee:). I've been letting all my body hair grow since the summer and now I look like an ape's distant cousin. It's to the point where I think I need to take a razor to some of it just so I can find skin again. I mean, some hair is fine with me, but too much is too much. Lord knows, I don't want to be called a "bear". So, this weekend I think I'm going to tackle the armpits (deodorant works better that way too) and the upper thighs - let's hope the razor doesn't break. :eek:

I got the belly hair too, which I actually like. I'm also hoping that once I get the top surgery (anybody got a few thousand $ laying around?) I can grow some chest hair to cover the scars. :p

pocoyo
12-01-2006, 12:08 PM
lmao Robin Williams! HAHA GG's with Robin Williams body hair. Fantastic image there. (Harry and the Hendersons anyone?) Aww bless 'em.

Yeah man, I know what you mean about some hair is good but not too much. I wouldn't wanna be too hairy! I enjoy my pretty-boy status :p Which includes being pretty smooth. If I got a hairy chest when I grew up I'd probably wax it or something haha!

Juju GG
12-01-2006, 12:34 PM
Great thread that Pocoyo!

pocoyo
12-01-2006, 12:36 PM
Thanks! Got any body hair you wanna share with us? (LOL)

Adam
12-01-2006, 12:49 PM
Well im very very hairy :D my leg hair is more than my brothers got and i have belly hair and armnpit hair and no i dont shave them ever my hole family and all my freinds no about me so i have no need to :D

Infact i am actully pleased that i have good leg hair growth sad i no lol

pocoyo
12-01-2006, 12:58 PM
Haha, fantastic! :D :thumbsup:

Poltergeist
12-01-2006, 02:21 PM
I've got very hairy arms, but not very hairy legs, for some reason. My mom is a very feminine woman, but she's always thought it was crazy to shave off body hair... so I was raised to think of hairy woman as something natural, and have never really thought much about shaving at all. I do shave my armpits, but so does my brother... and I shave my head too, but I don't know if that counts ;)

Abraxas
12-01-2006, 02:44 PM
I usually only shave before going to the doctor or going swimming, stuff like that. Mainly because I don't want questions, groans, or odd looks.
I do enjoy the act of shaving, though, in an odd way. Much like I enjoy peeling paint or wallpaper, or chewing on styrofoam.

Feel free to cart me off to the loony bin . . .

bi_weird
12-01-2006, 04:34 PM
:-( I've got a boyfriend so I've got hair-free legs. *laughs* Well actually I've been too busy lately to spend much time with him OR shave, so they're prickly, but I'll prolly shave when I shower in a bit 'cause I'm seeing him tonight.

Juju GG
12-01-2006, 04:42 PM
Wasn't sure if I could say anything else so thanks for asking. I seem to spend a lot of time shaving legs and underarms as for some reason my hair grows quickly, that said when I was in the first couple years of comprehensive (high) school I was teased about hair on legs as I was never told that shaving was the thing to do by my parents and had grown up around boys!

Adam
12-01-2006, 05:17 PM
haha i got a camera and just have to use it :D
you can ask me to remove it if you like but heres my hairy leg :heehee:

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i274/adam_simon_p/myleg.jpg

:D :eek: well you did ask!!!

Stacy GG
12-01-2006, 05:54 PM
Wasn't sure if I could say anything else so thanks for asking. I seem to spend a lot of time shaving legs and underarms as for some reason my hair grows quickly, that said when I was in the first couple years of comprehensive (high) school I was teased about hair on legs as I was never told that shaving was the thing to do by my parents and had grown up around boys!

I actually got teased about leg hair/ body hair in elementry ( damn preppy girls!). My mother didn't tell me either until I was about 16, and that was only cause I wore a swim suit and she said I should make sure and shave "Down there". So now I shave all the time, though I think elly shaves more than me ^^.

Kieron Andrew
12-01-2006, 06:00 PM
haha i got a camera and just have to use it :D
you can ask me to remove it if you like but heres my hairy leg :heehee:

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i274/adam_simon_p/myleg.jpg

:D :eek: well you did ask!!!
looks like you hurt it too!! your leg i mean lol

Adam
12-01-2006, 06:15 PM
nope thats a side effact of something i was born with it affect skin bones and blood ive always had that on my leg but it just looks like a scrape

Kieron Andrew
12-01-2006, 06:22 PM
mine are hairy too but there is NO WAY! im posting a pic with the amount of scars i have on me

pocoyo
12-01-2006, 06:24 PM
Oh bless :( Oh go on, just a little bit of a leg?
Anyway scars are cool, like war wounds or battle scars. Some ladies are mad about scars you know. (What am I saying, of course you know, you casanova you haha!)

Kieron Andrew
12-01-2006, 06:25 PM
Oh bless :( Oh go on, just a little bit of a leg?
Anyway scars are cool, like war wounds or battle scars. Some ladies are mad about scars you know. (What am I saying, of course you know, you casanova you haha!)
me a casnova??? you got the wrong guy :D im a gent!

and nope no pic.....well not tonight anyway cos id have to get more batteries first

pocoyo
12-01-2006, 06:26 PM
Haha this is fun. Btw you're not mad abraxas I like the act of shaving too!

pocoyo
12-01-2006, 06:27 PM
me a casnova??? you got the wrong guy :D im a gent!

and nope no pic.....well not tonight anyway cos id have to get more batteries first

Oh yes excuse me, sorry yes a gent. Ahem. :D

Evert
12-01-2006, 06:34 PM
I think my legs are as hairy as yours Poco! I only shave it whe it's summer, and i want wears shorts.

Bot shaving my underarms? :eek: NO ****ING WAY! I love them to much!
And I know all about toe-fur. Are there guys here with hand-fur? I do! :D

pocoyo
12-01-2006, 07:08 PM
hehe underarm hair can be so cute (if looked after properly lmao).
I used to like burying my nose in my ex boyfriends underarm hair lol!

Hand fur... yeah I do a little bit (nice few bits on lowest bit of fingers) but it's not very noticable and I don't want anymore. I would hate to have hairy hands lol! But then I'm a bit of a delicate, geeky, girly-boy.

pocoyo
12-01-2006, 07:10 PM
no pic.....well not tonight anyway cos id have to get more batteries first

Batteries.... yeah yeah. excuses excuses LOL Don't hit me I'm just kiddin' sir :D Hurry up and get them batteries! We want Keiron, we want Keiron!

Kieron Andrew
12-01-2006, 07:12 PM
Batteries.... yeah yeah. excuses excuses LOL Don't hit me I'm just kiddin' sir :D Hurry up and get them batteries! We want Keiron, we want Keiron!
its ten past midnight here! so not a chance and im not here all day tomorrow, oh and like i said.......no way so dont nag!

pocoyo
12-01-2006, 07:18 PM
AWwww! Well there was a spark of hope in the "well, not TONIGHT anyway" comment hehe :angel:

And I don't nag, I just annoy hehe :p

Kieron Andrew
12-01-2006, 07:19 PM
And I don't nag, I just annoy hehe :pwell bloody quit it cos the more you do it the more im likely to say no! :p :tongueout

pocoyo
12-01-2006, 07:23 PM
In thaaaat case. Uh it would just be sooo boring to see any Keiron pics. I'm not interested in that at all and nor is anyone else, no way. :angel:

... Ya see what I did there? Did ya? Muahaha. Ok I'm shutting up with the annoying and the crap attempt at revese psychology now :D

OTHER BODY HAIR STORIES AND PICS PLEASE EVERYONE!

mmm, body hair LOL

Evert
12-02-2006, 04:51 PM
When I posted my reply about handhair, I couldn't resist to 'explore' my hand...

I'm gettin' hair (hair, hair... fuzzzzz :p ) at the side of my hand, is that normal? :straightface:

Maybe weird pic, but that is a hand, and red is the hairy spot. Darkred is already discovered.. :p

Tina Dixon
12-02-2006, 04:59 PM
When I posted my reply about handhair, I couldn't resist to 'explore' my hand...

I'm gettin' hair (hair, hair... fuzzzzz :p ) at the side of my hand, is that normal? :straightface:

Maybe weird pic, but that is a hand, and red is the hairy spot. Darkred is already discovered.. :p
Sorry to bust in but the hair on your hand is normal spots to grow as I look at mine, got it in all the same places, now do you have any growing on your toes?

Evert
12-02-2006, 05:10 PM
Yeah, I do. Most are on my toe's.

Maybe it was weird to ask, but I'm not asking around in public "can I check your hands". :p

Tina Dixon
12-02-2006, 05:13 PM
Yeah, I do. Most are on my toe's.

Maybe it was weird to ask, but I'm not asking around in public "can I check your hands". :p
Sounds like you got it going then, but don't wish for it on your back, even gentic males don't care for it, it gets matted down and makes you itch, I now first hand, once again sorry for barging in.

Evert
12-02-2006, 05:31 PM
thank god I'm not having backhair! Only at the lower part of my back. But that's ignorable (for me then). :heehee:

And I don't mind that you're here Tina. :hugs: Thanks for your answer.

CaptLex
12-02-2006, 07:30 PM

Yeah, it's normal . . . for a guy - congratulations! Tina's right, though, back hair is not cool. :p

Felix
12-03-2006, 01:00 PM
Don't really like body hair I like the smooth look xx Felix :hugs:

RevMoonSerpent
12-03-2006, 03:57 PM
I agree with you Felix. I'm the same way. I just thank God that the little bit of body hair I have is blonde.

Adam
12-03-2006, 04:15 PM
i wanna be hairy lol :D

pocoyo
12-05-2006, 07:16 PM
Well I have my razors (Gillette... the beesst a maaan can geettt) and so I am now free to shave my armpits and legs whenever I want.
Wish me luck.. I'm kinda nervous LOL, (whaaat? It's been a while and it's gonna be a bit of a task hehe).
I expect it will feel nice and smooth afterwards though :happy:

Abraxas
12-05-2006, 10:30 PM
I'd trim first if I were you, with clippers or scissors or something.

Thora
12-06-2006, 07:03 PM
Excuse a gal for posting on a guy site but... You say you can show off your muscles. When in guy mode, I do work out. (Keep that waist thin.) We have a saying at the gym; When you reach 2% body fat, your body hair magically falls off and your muscles can be seen better.

Lot's of genuine guys shave.

Get a gym membership and make those forearms puff up like Popeye. Enjoy life on your own terms. (Chicks really do dig muscles too)

pocoyo
12-06-2006, 07:40 PM
Excuse a gal for posting on a guy site but... You say you can show off your muscles. When in guy mode, I do work out. (Keep that waist thin.) We have a saying at the gym; When you reach 2% body fat, your body hair magically falls off and your muscles can be seen better.

Lot's of genuine guys shave.

Get a gym membership and make those forearms puff up like Popeye. Enjoy life on your own terms. (Chicks really do dig muscles too)

Hehehe! Thanks for your comment. Btw I don't mind who answers on this thread! Anyone's welcome.

Ewww puff up my forearms? No ta :p It's not the fact that my muscles are big that I show off, it's that they are toned and hard. I don't really wanna be too big and bulky, just fit and healthy. I am quite fond of my weaselyness (e.g. fairly small and ropey!) and my fur. Even though I am of small stature, people always say I'm freakishly strong for my size. I like that.

I have had a gym membership and I really loooved going. So much.
Very annoyingly it's hard for me to get to the gym at the moment due to anxiety problems, however - I work out regularly with free weights at home plus a bunch of cardio. Exercise is awesome.

It can be real hard to show tonedness when you have a female body because girls unfortunately have an extra layer of fat. I've always been proud to not have regular "girl arms".

Yeah lots of guys shave to help show definition but I'm not sure that even I, small stylish gay dude that I am (hahaha stylish yeah right!), am that vain teehee. :angel: It's reassuring though to think that lack of body hair doesn't need to be emasculating! Thanks.

Hhmm the thought of chicks digging my muscles is actually quite appealing you know....

Cheers Una

pocoyo
12-06-2006, 09:22 PM
Trimming helped make the job a bit easier thanks Abraxas.

I am now a silky smooth pocoyo! I took a photo when I had done one leg lol. I dunno why, it just seemed a fun/interesting thing to do! :

[Edit: Pic removed now! That's quite enough of that :happy:]

Kimberley
12-06-2006, 10:07 PM
Great Ankles ... :lol:

Sorry, couldnt resist that one after our convo of the other day.

:hugs:
Kimberley

pocoyo
12-07-2006, 03:29 AM
Great Ankles ... :lol:

Sorry, couldnt resist that one after our convo of the other day.

:hugs:
Kimberley

Hahaha! I'm not sure which particular conversation you refer to (ah, so many classics) but that sure is an amusing comment, cheeky thing.
Nice ankles my butt!

:tongueout

Taylor105
02-16-2007, 11:57 AM
Gosh, I hope people aren't getting pissy with me bumping all of these posts but I wanted to answer this one. I don't shave anything. I stopped about a year ago. I have those big toe hairs too. lol Here is the weirdest thing though. At one time in my life when I was trying to be a girl for other people I would have to pluck hairs from around my nipples. What the hell is that? I mean I grow hair like a guy around my nipples!!! I just leave it now but I think it's pretty weird. lol

CaptLex
02-16-2007, 07:38 PM
Gosh, I hope people aren't getting pissy with me bumping all of these posts but I wanted to answer this one. I don't shave anything. I stopped about a year ago. I have those big toe hairs too. lol Here is the weirdest thing though. At one time in my life when I was trying to be a girl for other people I would have to pluck hairs from around my nipples. What the hell is that? I mean I grow hair like a guy around my nipples!!! I just leave it now but I think it's pretty weird. lol
No problem with resurrecting old threads, Taylor. You missed quite a few when you had to be gone for a while. Besides, it was interesting re-reading some of the responses, and it seems like other people missed them too.

I just noticed two days ago that I'm starting to get chest hair too. :eek: It's just a very little bit, but I'm not ready for that yet - I'd like to be able to get top surgery first. :p

John
02-21-2007, 06:43 AM
i wanna be hairy lol :D

think I found my solemate :D
If I ever get facial hair... I want an 'evil-twin' beard. hehehe...

Kieron Andrew
02-21-2007, 06:48 AM
I just noticed two days ago that I'm starting to get chest hair too. :eek: It's just a very little bit, but I'm not ready for that yet - I'd like to be able to get top surgery first. :p
out comes the wax strips lol:eek: