PDA

View Full Version : practice parctice, is good

DeniseNJ
12-01-2006, 01:37 PM
All I know is I have dressed more in the last 2 months than in the past 2 years .. I really want to share Denise with everyone but I can't seem to post a pic in the photo section. Can't seem to resize image, {Too Big} might have to order a dell expert photo update software to do that resizing. I was able to post a pic in the signature part on my profile and thats all. Last night I felt I looked better , the pic is small but any comments are welcome. I feel I am becoming a better girl as of late. I want to loose some weight and I think trying to enhance my feminine side might help me achive that. any advise is welcome

Calliope
12-01-2006, 01:53 PM
Classy dress.

Marla S
12-01-2006, 02:12 PM
Can't seem to resize image, {Too Big} might have to order a dell expert photo update software to do that resizing.
Try the excellent free IrfanView first (just google).
(Menu: Image ---> Resize/Resample; scale it to any size you want)

DeniseNJ
12-01-2006, 03:11 PM
thanks . :thumbsup: I will try that!!!

Karren H
12-01-2006, 04:10 PM
Well on my blackberry you look like an ant...well dressed ant but smallish... And for resizing download a free version of Xnview from www.xnview.com and open up your pic, click image-resize and set the smallest size to say 450 pixels and say ok....that shoupd give you something less than 90k in jpg format..

Karren

Kieron Andrew
12-01-2006, 04:13 PM
http://www.shrinkpictures.com/

put the original picture through this.....it is by far the easiest resizing tool on the net! one click and its done, then right click on the picture and save it to the computer, then download it to here..........its an online tool so you dont even have to download it to your computer

DeniseNJ
12-01-2006, 04:30 PM
:cute: Thanks for the help I wish I had a close up of my legs and heels I am still shaving and the wife didn't say a word YET!!!:eek: . Girls if you wanna feel totally fem peep a Boo toe shoes are so hot. don't forget to polish your toes