PDA

View Full Version : Time for the wash...

Kristen Marie
12-01-2006, 02:03 PM
Since joining this forum, I have been going through under garments and clothing like crazy. (And that's a good thing.) But as I was hand washing a few of my panties and bras and then figuring out how I was going to dry them without the wife knowing, I needed to ask if there was a better way.

So, for those of you whose wife or SO does not know about your dressing, how do you handle the wash? Do you use an outside laundry? What are some tips? It's beginning to pile up.

Phillis
12-01-2006, 02:11 PM
The best thing is to take them to an outside laundry and wash and dry them. If anyone asks which they don't just say your washer broke. I take mine to the laundry mat every week with no problem.

DonnaT
12-01-2006, 02:13 PM
Although my wife does know, I do do the wash and use the washer and dryer (if you have one). Put the bras in a mesh laundry bag, toss them all in the wash set to gentle or delicate cycle. Toss in the dryer set to perm. press cycle.

Jenna1561
12-01-2006, 02:15 PM
Before I told my wife, I used a laundromat to do my laundry, no questions, no comments.

Jenna

Amelia Coffey
12-01-2006, 04:33 PM
Just be careful not to dry anything with any amount of spandex on a high heat setting. I have one day a week when I am off work and my wife isn't, so, it's hand wash and air dry for me. Things last much longer that way.

Amy

Wendy me
12-01-2006, 04:36 PM
i do most of the wash here so in the wash thy go ...as far as those under garments go hand wash them and put them on a small fan dry quick and fast.......

christie
12-01-2006, 05:25 PM
I just make sure to get home and start the laundry before my wife gets home. I have only colored bras and panties so it is easy to throw it in the first load and have it done before she gets home. Good Luck

Christie