PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's the night

Jenney Love
12-01-2006, 03:02 PM
I am going out to a TG party tonight; this will be my first real step out the front door. I did go to a Halloween party last year as a maid, but that does not count, it was a costume and the people viewed it as a costume.

This party is different in that the people there will know that I am a crossdresser, because many of them are as well.

I have both fear and excitement going at the moment. The fear is canceling out the euphoria, so I am actually relatively calm and in control

My wife is going with me to the party; this will be her first time seeing Jenney, less the maid. She is a very brave and strong woman for doing this and I love her that much more for it.

So back to work to get ready, it is only 5 hours from now.

Jenney

DeniseNJ
12-01-2006, 03:28 PM
I know you will feel so good afterwards. I am practicing and hope someday I to will be invited to a TG party and expose Denise to a gathering like that. Like you say Halloween doesn't count . I hope someday I get to experience a social event like that!! GOOd 4 YOU!!:thumbsup: tell us how it all goes!@!!

Charolette time
12-01-2006, 04:00 PM
I am going out to a TG party tonight; this will be my first real step out the front door. I did go to a Halloween party last year as a maid, but that does not count, it was a costume and the people viewed it as a costume.

This party is different in that the people there will know that I am a crossdresser, because many of them are as well.

I have both fear and excitement going at the moment. The fear is canceling out the euphoria, so I am actually relatively calm and in control

My wife is going with me to the party; this will be her first time seeing Jenney, less the maid. She is a very brave and strong woman for doing this and I love her that much more for it.

So back to work to get ready, it is only 5 hours from now.

Jenney

Although I did not go to a party as per say ,I did attend a Gay lesbian block party In Worcester Massachusetts, I had on my ladies shorts ,a yellow top and matching bra and panties, a little make up and lipstick , its a wonderful feeling to just walk amoung people and not worry about what some one is going to say, Just have fun and enjoy your self, and coo dos to your S O< Love Charolette

Eileen
12-01-2006, 04:01 PM
Jenney you are going to love your night out. I am certain it will be the first of many. Go and have a wonderful time. And make sure your wife knows how much you appreciate her going with and supporting you.

Eileen

Kaitlyn Michele
12-01-2006, 04:38 PM
ditto to what eileen said

have fun

hotbobbie
12-01-2006, 05:35 PM
Knock em dead Hon

JoAnnDallas
12-01-2006, 05:43 PM
I went to my first event as JoAnn before Thanksgiving. It was HEF2006, which is put on by Tri-Ess. There were about 60 CD's and SO's there from all over the country. It was great. Like you said the fear and euphoria canceled each other and I was calm and excited. Since it was held at a Hotel here in the Dallas area, which means I had to walk into the Hotel fully dressed, walking past guests leaving and coming. Not a word or negitive response. Even had a gentleman say 'Morning Mam" as I entered and he was leaving.

I know you will have a great time. Enjoy the event and have a ball.

ColleenCD
12-01-2006, 05:58 PM
Jenney Love,

What a wonderful experience for you. And to have the support of your wife is outstanding. Make this your evening and enjoy it to the fullest. When the sun arises tomorrow make the day belong to your wife for all she does for your and with.:love:

Have a wonderful night!

Colleen

Sheila
12-02-2006, 02:40 AM
Jenney,
hope you and your wife had a great time at the party

Jess

Megan_Girl
12-02-2006, 02:45 AM
Jenney,

Have fun! With your wife's support your already a winner. New friends and a party is just the celebration of the new you!!

We're so proud of you!

XXX

Megan

Jenney Love
12-02-2006, 06:29 PM
We had a good time. The gathering was small, only 8 of us. I was very nervous, but quickly got over that by being made welcome and the help of a little wine. I am a rather quite person, so I do not say much, but I did manage to do some talking.
My wife enjoyed herself as well, she is outgoing and does like to talk, so she was doing lots of the talking.

Jenney

Kate Simmons
12-02-2006, 06:38 PM
We had a good time. The gathering was small, only 8 of us. I was very nervous, but quickly got over that by being made welcome and the help of a little wine. I am a rather quite person, so I do not say much, but I did manage to do some talking.
My wife enjoyed herself as well, she is outgoing and does like to talk, so she was doing lots of the talking.

JenneyDon't worry about talking, Hon. I used to be shy and withdrawn as Richard. Since I've been "out and about" as Ericka for the last 5 years, now you can't get either of us to shut up. Side "benefit" I guess.:happy: Ericka Kay